Time for talk is over.

Michael Press

Aug 4, 2017, 3:36:59 AM8/4/17
The Pope should stop dancing around and just
excommunicate all Norte Americano Roman Catholics.
He makes himself look indecisive.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 9:20:19 AM8/4/17
On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 00:36:57 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
Seems to me the Pope is pretty much on the right track. But more
people need to be intelligent enough to comprehend that it is an
individual responsibility, not the responsibility of government.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 1:52:31 PM8/4/17
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 6:20:19 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> Seems to me the Pope is pretty much on the right track. But more
> people need to be intelligent enough to comprehend that it is an
> individual responsibility, not the responsibility of government.

You are wrong on that because it would then become the responsibility of government, as a function of public safety, to remove from society (kill, not imprison) those who refuse to sufficiently demonstrate individual responsibility.

You continue not to get this.

Mike

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 4, 2017, 2:07:49 PM8/4/17
Social Darwinism is still a big hit on this newsgroup.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

xyzzy

Aug 4, 2017, 2:10:24 PM8/4/17
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 3:36:59 AM UTC-4, Michael Press wrote:
> The Pope should stop dancing around and just
> excommunicate all Norte Americano Roman Catholics.
> He makes himself look indecisive.

Makes sense. After all it worked so well when one of his predecessors tried to do the same to England during the reign of Elizabeth I.

Michael Press

Aug 4, 2017, 5:36:58 PM8/4/17
In article <46b42cae-840a-4304...@googlegroups.com>,
I hear some papal symps got a _warm_ welcome.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 7:07:43 PM8/4/17
Having to rely on government to enforce individual responsibility is
lack of both intelligence and responsibility. And being intelligent
enough was my point before you found your spinning wheel, grandma.

Ken Olson

Aug 5, 2017, 6:16:58 AM8/5/17
I think there're more than enough private citizens that will do what is
necessary when the time comes.