Special Prosecutor

agavi...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 8:29:42 AM5/18/17
This is why it pays to have the press support your party 100%.

"In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter," Rosenstein said in a statement. "My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me..."

In that case, let's get a special prosecutor for the Kardashians.

Futbol Phan

May 18, 2017, 12:02:22 PM5/18/17
I can appreciate your comparing the Trump presidency to the lives of the Kardashians, Thanks for that perspective-- it helps.

agavi...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 12:07:33 PM5/18/17
You're welcome. Tiresome, but welcome.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 18, 2017, 4:45:15 PM5/18/17
On Thu, 18 May 2017 09:07:30 -0700 (PDT), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You're welcome. Tiresome, but welcome.

Don't hit him. You might beat him sensible.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

RoddyMcCorley

May 19, 2017, 12:23:03 AM5/19/17
Can't we just deport the whole crew?

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.