Trump's SCOTUS: Where obstruction goes to die

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 26, 2017, 12:22:10 PM6/26/17
Travel ban injunction: Stayed.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 8:16:26 PM6/26/17
On 6/26/2017 12:22 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Travel ban injunction: Stayed.

9-0 at that.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Jun 26, 2017, 9:32:38 PM6/26/17
It was clear that the decisions were trash, and even some liberal
commentators said it at the time. You can find the real hacks by
looking to see who defended the decisions by those blatantly
partisan judges.

--
The minimum wage law is most properly described as a law saying
employers must discriminate against people who have low skills.

wolfie

Jun 26, 2017, 10:05:35 PM6/26/17
"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" wrote

> On 2017-06-27, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
>> On 6/26/2017 12:22 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
>>> Travel ban injunction: Stayed.

>> 9-0 at that.

> It was clear that the decisions were trash, and even some liberal
> commentators said it at the time.

Meanwhile, in reality-land, SCOTUS only allowed part of
the travel ban to go into effect.

Like virtually everthing in Trumplandia, it was poorly
planned and mostly theatre. All he had to do was say
"don't issue new visas while we evaluate vetting." 100%
legal and nothing to argue about. But, no, Dolt 45 had
to preen.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 2:15:26 AM6/27/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 9:22:10 AM UTC-7, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> Travel ban injunction: Stayed.

I would very highly suggest Trump have me locked up in rather short order...

Because if he thinks there aren't people conservatives would not have declared terrorists home-grown, much less "travel", there's one right here, motherfucker.

Mike

irishra...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 6:11:07 AM6/27/17
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 9:32:38 PM UTC-4, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2017-06-27, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> > On 6/26/2017 12:22 PM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> >> Travel ban injunction: Stayed.
> >>

> > 9-0 at that.
>
> It was clear that the decisions were trash, and even some liberal
> commentators said it at the time. You can find the real hacks by
> looking to see who defended the decisions by those blatantly
> partisan judges.

Are you saying these judges are "partisan" because they raised money and donated
it to Obama's political campaign or because the Supreme Court has over turned so many
of their liberal left wing decisions?

Irish Mike

“If you want to piss off a Conservative - tell him a lie.
If you want to piss off a Liberal - tell him the truth.”

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Jun 27, 2017, 7:07:34 AM6/27/17
You should have contributed to Obama's or Clinton's campaigns; your FBI file would have disappeared.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 27, 2017, 8:29:08 AM6/27/17
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:15:22 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 9:22:10 AM UTC-7, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
>> Travel ban injunction: Stayed.
>
>I would very highly suggest Trump have me locked up in rather short order...

Feed, shelter and clothe yourself.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 27, 2017, 9:43:40 AM6/27/17

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 27, 2017, 9:48:29 AM6/27/17
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:05:31 -0400, "wolfie" <bgbd...@gte.net> wrote:

>"Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" wrote

>>> 9-0 at that.
>
>> It was clear that the decisions were trash, and even some liberal
>> commentators said it at the time.
>
>Meanwhile, in reality-land, SCOTUS only allowed part of
>the travel ban to go into effect.

And left the rest for later argument.

And they voted 7-2 for the religious case.

And chose the heard the baker not ding cakes for queers.

I disagree with the baker. I would have made a cake for them with the
brinde and groom both being shaped like dicks. They would have been
pleased.

Hugh

Ken Olson

Jun 27, 2017, 3:51:55 PM6/27/17