Editor?

Some dued

Aug 31, 2018, 5:18:32 AM8/31/18
Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.

https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2018, 7:31:19 AM8/31/18
Based on purely anecdotal reading I assume there are offshore content farms being used for lots of news sources.

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 8:08:23 AM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:18:32 AM UTC-4, Some dued wrote:
> Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.
>
> https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

Maybe a google translate issue from a foreign language? I notice that this "Maxime Hane" has written several other articles:

https://newsline.com/author/eondricka/

But what really sticks out to me was that in this article, apparently about college football betting, it actually says college soccer in its opening sentence:

https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/resolve-six-notre-dame-michigan-west-virginia-tennessee-provide-loads-of-trace-in-week-1/

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 8:09:43 AM8/31/18
Just a snippet:

6 Washington (+1.5) vs. No. 9 Auburn — Atlanta: I’m high on Washington this season, as its my grab to take the Pac-12 and operate a College Soccer Playoff berth. Plenty of the the reason why I savor Washington could perchance moreover just level-headed visual show unit up in this basic conflict against Auburn in Atlanta on Saturday.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Aug 31, 2018, 8:47:19 AM8/31/18
Futbol:Soccer LOL

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Aug 31, 2018, 11:06:01 AM8/31/18
Nigerian, please.

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 11:09:32 AM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 5:18:32 AM UTC-4, Some dued wrote:
> Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.
>
> https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

By the way, how did you even find this article?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Aug 31, 2018, 12:07:44 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 4:18:32 AM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.
>
> https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

Editor? i hardly even know her!

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 12:19:23 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:47:19 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Futbol:Soccer LOL

More evidence. This guy was apparently arrested for his plan to assassinate Theresa May, which apparently got translated into "Theresa Can":

https://newsline.com/2018/08/31/man-jailed-for-space-to-assassinate-theresa-can-even/

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 12:26:36 PM8/31/18
Now I'm just having too much fine reading all the articles on newsline.com:

https://newsline.com/2018/08/31/fda-warns-of-flesh-eating-genital-infection-linked-to-diabetes-remedy/

The FDA (Meals and Drug Administration) is behind this warning!

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 12:32:41 PM8/31/18
And you know that position in football, the huge receiver?

https://newsline.com/2018/08/31/closing-redskins-fifty-three-man-roster-projection-samaje-perine-is-peculiar-man-out-at-running-serve/

Huge receiver (6): Paul Richardson, Josh Doctson, Jamison Crowder, Trey Quinn, Maurice Harris, Brian Fleet There changed into once in no scheme any search data from concerning the beginning trio of Richardson, Doctson and Crowder. Quinn changed into once the final buy of the draft, nonetheless has shown sexy hands and solid route-running.

Some dued

Aug 31, 2018, 1:21:51 PM8/31/18
It was a random headline that looked interesting in the Google news app, why it got indexed in the Google news app I have no idea.

Some dued

Aug 31, 2018, 1:25:36 PM8/31/18
Something I did not know:
Quarterbacks (2): Alex Smith, Colt McCoy Smith is the starter and McCoy is his backup. Nothing has changed since the Smith alternate grew to change into unswerving in March.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 1:34:18 PM8/31/18
Damn near killed 'er!
Message has been deleted

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 31, 2018, 4:50:15 PM8/31/18
On 8/31/2018 5:18 AM, Some dued wrote:
> Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.
>
> https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

Seems like it was auto-translated from trumpanzeez. Like Chinese ads on
ebay.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

Michael Press

Aug 31, 2018, 6:59:02 PM8/31/18
In article <013857ea-6cd4-4de5...@googlegroups.com>,
Some dued <theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where art thou? This article seems like it was written by a random word generator at times.
>
> https://newsline.com/2018/08/30/time-restricted-feeding-improves-neatly-being-in-mice-with-nasty-circadian-clocks/

Translated from English then back again.

--
Michael Press

JGibson

Aug 31, 2018, 8:13:51 PM8/31/18
Newsline is apparently some aggregator site that does this. Here's the same article on ESPN and Newsline:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24523311/michigan-wolverines-notre-dame-fighting-irish-college-football-history

https://newsline.com/2018/08/31/the-gloriously-petty-historical-past-of-michigan-notre-dame/

ESPN:
And up until that fateful afternoon on Nov. 6, 1909, the football teams from Michigan and Notre Dame largely enjoyed a cordial and hospitable relationship. That was a long time ago. The coach who finally led Notre Dame to victory was a Michigan man. Shorty Longman -- of average height for his day -- played fullback for Fielding Yost on the legendary point-a-minute teams of the early 1900s and lived most of the year in Ann Arbor, where he co-owned an automobile dealership.

Newsline:
And up till that fateful afternoon on Nov. 6, 1909, the soccer teams from Michigan and Notre Dame largely enjoyed a cordial and hospitable relationship. That changed into a truly long time ago. The coach who indirectly led Notre Dame to victory changed into a Michigan man. Shorty Longman — of moderate height for his day — played fullback for Fielding Yost on the legendary level-a-minute teams of the early 1900s and lived many of the year in Ann Arbor, the set up he co-owned an car dealership.