Trumps treasury secretary......

michael anderson

Jun 25, 2017, 11:52:21 AM6/25/17

snagged a good one it seems.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/fashion/weddings/steven-mnuchin-louise-linton-wedding.html

congrats to him. Hopefully it won't distract him too much from helping to push tax cuts through

CtrlAltDel

Jun 25, 2017, 12:19:36 PM6/25/17
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 08:52:19 -0700, michael anderson wrote:

> snagged a good one it seems.

You had a good one too but you let her go and will probably never find
that type of happiness again and will most likely die alone and
slobbering on yourself and miserable.

Why did you do that again; I don't keep up as I should.

michael anderson

Jun 25, 2017, 12:25:36 PM6/25/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:19:36 AM UTC-5, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 08:52:19 -0700, michael anderson wrote:
>
> > snagged a good one it seems.
>
> You had a good one too but you let her go and will probably never find
> that type of happiness again and will most likely die alone and
> slobbering on yourself and miserable.

thanks for reminding me.....

CtrlAltDel

Jun 25, 2017, 12:43:13 PM6/25/17
How often do you think of her? You probably could have achieved lasting
and very satisfying happiness with her if only you could have bothered to
try.

I'm talking about the kind of bliss that a vain person like you could
lord over your equally vacuous neighbors and associates for decades. You
blew it.

Damn, Mike.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 25, 2017, 8:00:33 PM6/25/17

Richard OKeefe

Jun 26, 2017, 8:19:15 AM6/26/17
On 6/25/2017 8:00 PM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> https://is.gd/Aywggq

How long before CNN runs a story from a "source inside the White House"
saying that Donald claimed Droit du seigneur.

Dick OKeefe

michael anderson

Jun 26, 2017, 12:16:41 PM6/26/17
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:43:13 AM UTC-5, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:25:32 -0700, michael anderson wrote:

> >> You had a good one too but you let her go and will probably never find
> >> that type of happiness again and will most likely die alone and
> >> slobbering on yourself and miserable.
> >
> > thanks for reminding me.....
>
> How often do you think of her?

Well she is dating now a different guy...an older guy who is divorced with kids and is a human resources consultant. He makes good money(600kish) and is good to her supposedly, so I'm guessing they will stick.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 26, 2017, 10:17:49 PM6/26/17
Never give up on her, Mike. Know where she is at and when she is there
and just keep a general eye on her whereabouts and who she associates
with, etc...

She may still love you and just doesn't know how to disentangle herself
from her new situation. Know her schedule and see who she interacts with
during the day.

Women like men who do that kind of stuff because it lets them know they
are loved.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 11:05:01 PM6/26/17
and stalked

CtrlAltDel

Jun 26, 2017, 11:31:29 PM6/26/17
I think Mike would need to see it as rescuing the love of his life from a
terrible mistake. Go get her, Mike.

Ken Olson

Jun 26, 2017, 11:50:36 PM6/26/17
IDK about Alabama law, but I doubt the victim can get on their stalker's
visitor list.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 27, 2017, 12:13:33 AM6/27/17
No one knows about Alabama law, it's made up as we go in an evolutionary
process. All I know is that the only law Alabama has on the books against
stalking has to do with stiff and threatening gaits.

unclejr

Jun 28, 2017, 10:20:54 PM6/28/17
Thanks, Sting!