Spot the Loonie. 1494788825

Michael Press

May 14, 2017, 3:07:49 PM5/14/17

Futbol Phan

May 14, 2017, 6:00:21 PM5/14/17
Funny, despite the dramatic headline, the article itself never indicates that there was any attempt to run anyone off the road.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 14, 2017, 6:41:17 PM5/14/17
On 2017-05-14, Futbol Phan <sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 2:07:49 PM UTC-5, Michael Press wrote:
>> <https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/a-woman-allegedly-tried-to-run-a-republican-congressman-off
>> >
>> <http://tinyurl.com/mye2nu3>
>>

> Funny, despite the dramatic headline, the article itself never
> indicates that there was any attempt to run anyone off the road.

Not the way I read it:

Wright allegedly followed a car occupied by Tennessee Rep. David
Kustoff and two others on a highway and placed them "in fear of
being forced off" the road, according to the Weakley County
Sheriff's Department.

She also started pounding on his window once he stopped the car.

I sure didn't like my Senator voting for Obamacare, but this type
of thing never occured to me. Does anyone remember this type of
temper tantrum from the right? I think you guys are doing it wrong.

--
There's nothing sweeter than life nor more precious than time.
-- Barney

Michael Press

May 14, 2017, 10:54:21 PM5/14/17
In article <5c55f4e5-e8dc-4157...@googlegroups.com>,
What is the strongest thing the article does say?

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

May 16, 2017, 2:42:11 PM5/16/17
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 3:41:17 PM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> I sure didn't like my Senator voting for Obamacare, but this type
> of thing never occured to me. Does anyone remember this type of
> temper tantrum from the right? I think you guys are doing it wrong.

Paul Wellstone.

Mike