The one thing you aren't doing that you don't know about

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2017, 6:42:14 AM12/15/17
How many iterations of this clickbait headline are there?

Want to be sure I don't click your link? Don't tell me what's in it.

xyzzy

Dec 15, 2017, 8:52:54 AM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 6:42:14 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How many iterations of this clickbait headline are there?
>
> Want to be sure I don't click your link? Don't tell me what's in it.

But don't you want #3 to blow your mind?

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 15, 2017, 8:54:45 AM12/15/17
It's crazy weird trick!

Some dued

Dec 15, 2017, 8:57:43 AM12/15/17
You'll be speechless!

Marty McMahone

Dec 15, 2017, 10:14:53 AM12/15/17
On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 5:42:14 AM UTC-6, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> How many iterations of this clickbait headline are there?
>
> Want to be sure I don't click your link? Don't tell me what's in it.

The other one is the quiz that "no one can get 6/10" complete with such absurdly easy questions even a professor in Chapel Hill would be embarrassed to ask them.