Alabama among the top 10% of wealthiest states in nation

CtrlAltDel

Jul 30, 2017, 10:31:28 PM7/30/17
in 1860. Deal with it.

Michael Press

Jul 30, 2017, 11:11:10 PM7/30/17
In article <olm4pq$ulj$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:

> in 1860. Deal with it.

39 states.
New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, Pennsylvania.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 31, 2017, 7:00:23 AM7/31/17
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 02:31:22 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel
<alti...@aol.com> wrote:

>in 1860. Deal with it.

I have heard that there were more rich people in Eutaw AL than
anywhere else in the country about that time. I worked and lived there
for almost a year. Our other house was 35 miles from Eutaw.

After white flight I think Greene Co. is almost broke - and Jefferson
Co. ain't feelin' too gud.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Michael Press

Aug 2, 2017, 2:41:47 PM8/2/17
In article <rubrum-696088....@news.albasani.net>,
Oh, and Georgia. Dealt with. Now what?

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2017, 6:27:13 PM8/2/17
On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> in 1860. Deal with it.

Yeah, and that's about where conservative shitheads like you wanna go.

Mike

CtrlAltDel

Aug 2, 2017, 11:17:39 PM8/2/17
Look, it's a dead man typing. You are completely fucking nutballz!

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 3, 2017, 12:51:28 PM8/3/17
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 03:17:36 +0000 (UTC), CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
Do you really think any female would be desperate enough to allow the
activity mentioned before "nutballz".

michael anderson

Aug 3, 2017, 12:57:11 PM8/3/17
Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 3, 2017, 6:18:53 PM8/3/17
Me, too - but give me a few more years. I've got great grands to watch
grow.

Tonawanda Kardex

Aug 3, 2017, 10:24:34 PM8/3/17
On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> in 1860. Deal with it.

So nice when you don't have to pay for labor while harvesting your crops.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 3, 2017, 10:33:41 PM8/3/17
I don't know if it would matter what with the female thing because he may
already be dead as I type as Trump could have already sent out the deaf
squad.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 3, 2017, 10:50:56 PM8/3/17
My crops. I ain't no millionaire's son or even a fortunate one, no, no..

darkst...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2017, 11:20:51 PM8/3/17
Five months left in 2017. But, yeah... Especially if you keep shooting your mouth off, cunt...

Mike

Ken Olson

Aug 4, 2017, 1:03:38 AM8/4/17
You're about as intimidating as a convict that's behind a locked cell
door in segregation.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 9:02:09 AM8/4/17
The South was really wrong there. If they captained the ships and sold
the slaves to the north, slavery might never have ended.

The South believed in States Rights but ran out of money rescuing
slaves from the northerm butchers.

Tonawanda Kardex

Aug 4, 2017, 1:48:14 PM8/4/17
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 6:02:09 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> >On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:31:28 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:
> >
> >> in 1860. Deal with it.
> >
> >So nice when you don't have to pay for labor while harvesting your crops.
>
> The South was really wrong there. If they captained the ships and sold
> the slaves to the north, slavery might never have ended.
>
> The South believed in States Rights but ran out of money rescuing
> slaves from the northerm butchers.

Is that what you done did learnt in your Bammer education?

Alternative facts, for sure.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 4, 2017, 6:54:43 PM8/4/17
No - I just thought of that when I read your post.

>Alternative facts, for sure.

It happens.

CtrlAltDel

Aug 6, 2017, 11:56:21 PM8/6/17
I don't believe the kook was actually threatening me but, insinuating
that if I keep mentioning his death it will happen sooner. This one is
shit slinging level disturbed.