Worst Three Sport Drop in a Year?

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jan 29, 2019, 12:31:48 PM1/29/19
AU football started well ranked and immediately crashed and burned.

AU basketball started well ranked and immediately crashed and burned.

AU baseball is expected to do well.

Has any school ever disappointed across the board?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jan 29, 2019, 1:31:05 PM1/29/19
Since football is the only real sport I'd say the Ears Whitworth days.

Hugh

JGibson

Jan 31, 2019, 10:29:49 PM1/31/19
And they beat Washington early in both sports, who went on to be the best of a weak Pac-10 in both sports. Don't see Washington on Auburn's baseball schedule, though.

unclejr

Jan 31, 2019, 10:38:58 PM1/31/19
Welcome to 2011.

JGibson

Feb 1, 2019, 9:57:32 AM2/1/19
I'm not used to this thing where the conferences actually change their number in their official name when they change the number of teams in their conference.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2019, 10:09:54 AM2/1/19
Gotta get UW in the baseball schedule.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 1, 2019, 11:35:08 AM2/1/19
The Big couldn't count past ten - only 8 fingers and 2 opposable
thumbs.

Hugh