Yo - Futbol Phan

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 12, 2017, 10:09:26 PM6/12/17
Alex Honnold is mentioned in this week's Economist - "Terror & the Internet" issue - in an article entitled "Rock Stars"

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21723152-series-remarkable-feats-increases-appeal-niche-sport-climbing-without-ropes

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 12:16:05 AM6/13/17
I saw a list from someone at ESPN last week:

Top Cal athletes that left school before graduating:

1. Alex Honnold
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Jason Kidd

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 13, 2017, 8:34:58 AM6/13/17
That's good

Futbol Phan

Jun 13, 2017, 11:27:28 AM6/13/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:09:26 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> Alex Honnold is mentioned in this week's Economist - "Terror & the Internet" issue - in an article entitled "Rock Stars"
>

> http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21723152-series-remarkable-feats-increases-appeal-niche-sport-climbing-without-ropes

Thanks-- good read. I have never even considered attempting the climbing wall at my local Dick's, but I have total appreciation that what he did is an absolutely incredible athletic achievement