More Pat Dye

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 25, 2017, 10:54:17 AM5/25/17
"Pat Dye isn't backing down from his belief Auburn should move to the
SEC East. Last week, the former Auburn coach said Auburn and Missouri
should trade places in the SEC East and West divisions."

Hugh: Good on ye, Coach.

"I'm fixing to make a statement that won't be a popular statement, I
guarantee you," Dye said. "I'd rather see Auburn in the East than us
play Alabama every year. I know the Iron Bowl, (and) I'm not the least
bit afraid of Auburn playing Alabama. We can play them on a rotating
basis like everyone else."

Hugh: I think every state should have 2 major teams that play each
other every year for the state championship (or more). But Bama and
Auburn fans need to get rid of the hate.

Of course Coach saying Cow U. is not afraid to play Bama is what I
would say after going one-on-one with LeBron James or Genady Golovkin
(if I survived).

Andrew probably is not a-moo-sed, but he has his turn.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com