Ace of Spades on the pretend right

Michael Press

Jun 30, 2017, 3:24:15 PM6/30/17
Trump Is Aging People With His Tweets
by Ace of Spades
<http://ace.mu.nu/archives/370438.php>

Based on the impotent shrieking of the Never Trump bedwetters,
he's turning middle-aged men into elderly women.

A major schism in the party is over the question of how much
pretense we're fighting to keep lying about. A lot of people seem
to think that even though we're plainly in a Cold Civil War, and
even thought Joe and Mika spend three hours a day ripping Trump,
Trump's supposed to pretend we're all (as John McCain says) Good
Friends.

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch
anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho
Joe, came..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and
insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift.
I said no! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 29, 2017

I'm not saying Trump scored some tactical victory here. I'm
saying, as I usually do- - who gives a wet shit?

How can the flailing old women of the Nominal Right huff
themselves up so much to pretend outrage that a guy being
attacked by the media everyday decides to occasionally attack
them back?

I understand the leftist media's interest in pretending that
they're behaving normally and haven't rewritten the professional
code of conduct to allow attacks on Trump which would have been
near-hanging-offenses on Obama.

But what is the interest of the sissified Nominal Right over
defending the media and pretending along with them?

We are not in a normal situation. Why do the sob sisters and
pearl-clutchers of the Pretend Right insist on pretending the
media's behavior is normal and that it's only Trump who's guilty
of "norm-breaking"?

How much are we supposed to pretend to satisfy these sissies'
demands that we pretend we're all Good Friends so that their
delicate constitutions aren't too discombobulated?

--
Michael Press

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 30, 2017, 5:28:19 PM6/30/17
If you think this is about "defending the press", then you've missed the point of people like myself. This is about respecting the office of the presidency - which was the same reason we barked at predecessors for doing stupid shit while president

Michael Press

Jun 30, 2017, 5:53:34 PM6/30/17
In article <70a48138-baf6-45fb...@googlegroups.com>,
Your entire response is based on a presumed notion
of what I think.

> this is about "defending the press", then you've missed the point of people like myself. This is about respecting the office of the presidency - which was the same reason we barked at predecessors for doing stupid shit while president

--
Michael Press

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 30, 2017, 5:58:12 PM6/30/17
Okay - I'll change it to if "one".

Happy now?

Ace misses the point

darkst...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2017, 12:11:40 AM7/1/17
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 2:28:19 PM UTC-7, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:

> If you think this is about "defending the press", then you've missed the point of people like myself. This is about respecting the office of the presidency - which was the same reason we barked at predecessors for doing stupid shit while president

Maybe what you don't realize, Cheesehusker, is that his election was as much a repudiation of the Presidency itself as much as the mainstream Right...

Mike

Michael Press

Jul 1, 2017, 1:41:02 AM7/1/17
In article <73419b38-7d48-43ed...@googlegroups.com>,
What is the referent for "it?"

> Happy now?

Now you engage in weak sarcasm.

> Ace misses the point

He makes his point.
You make yours.

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 1, 2017, 9:15:11 AM7/1/17
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>This is about respecting the office of the pres=
>idency

It's pretty easy to respect the OFFICE. But it's not so easy to quit
dissing the incumbent after 8 years of practice.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Futbol Phan

Jul 1, 2017, 4:33:46 PM7/1/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:15:11 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
> Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >This is about respecting the office of the pres=
> >idency
>
> It's pretty easy to respect the OFFICE. But it's not so easy to quit
> dissing the incumbent after 8 years of practice.

Even though every one of the previous 44 managed to avoid dissing their predecessor like Orange Julius does.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 1, 2017, 6:21:02 PM7/1/17
Obamatunity knocked.

Ken Olson

Jul 1, 2017, 11:30:59 PM7/1/17
On 7/1/2017 4:33 PM, Futbol Phan wrote:
> On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:15:11 AM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
>> Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is about respecting the office of the pres=
>>> idency
>>
>> It's pretty easy to respect the OFFICE. But it's not so easy to quit
>> dissing the incumbent after 8 years of practice.
>
> Even though every one of the previous 43 managed to avoid dissing their predecessor like Barry Soetero did.

IFYPFY

darkst...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 1:14:53 AM7/2/17
On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:15:11 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
> Warrior" <iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >This is about respecting the office of the pres=
> >idency
>
> It's pretty easy to respect the OFFICE. But it's not so easy to quit
> dissing the incumbent after 8 years of practice.

If this were simply respecting the office now that the "KENYAN" is out, you'd have elected any of a number of the mainstream clown car.

Electing Trump did something far more dramatic.

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 2, 2017, 7:12:42 AM7/2/17
Who knew you were running?

darkst...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2017, 4:32:49 PM7/2/17
On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 4:12:42 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 22:14:51 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:15:11 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> >> It's pretty easy to respect the OFFICE. But it's not so easy to quit
> >> dissing the incumbent after 8 years of practice.
> >
> >If this were simply respecting the office now that the "KENYAN" is out, you'd have elected any of a number of the mainstream clown car.
>
> Who knew you were running?

I said _mainstream_, you racist dipshit.

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 2, 2017, 5:31:52 PM7/2/17
No. you said "Mainstream clown car".

If you fell in a toilet and I wanted to save you I would be a dipshit.