Ariana Grande

jim brown

May 23, 2017, 2:32:28 PM5/23/17
No idea who it is, but after a quick google, I have decided that IWHI

EOM

Mercellus Bohren

May 23, 2017, 3:07:42 PM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-4, jim brown wrote:
> No idea who it is, but after a quick google, I have decided that IWHI
>
> EOM

You can thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 23, 2017, 3:19:45 PM5/23/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 11:32:26 -0700 (PDT), jim brown
<jimbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>No idea who it is, but after a quick google, I have decided that IWHI

Someone could not spell El Rancho...

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 23, 2017, 7:23:52 PM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 1:32:28 PM UTC-5, jim brown wrote:
> No idea who it is, but after a quick google, I have decided that IWHI
>
> EOM

I have underwear older than her. Me no hittee.

michael anderson

May 23, 2017, 9:13:32 PM5/23/17
I'm sure that was a tough decision...

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 9:35:07 PM5/23/17
Why do you have underwear that old? Is it reinforced with Kevlar?

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 9:38:17 PM5/23/17
Ariana, yes! I'd even let her lick my doughnut.

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 9:41:36 PM5/23/17

Girl has musical talent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhzv3d_CxI