Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

The Tolerant Washington Post

조회수 63회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Michael Press

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 30. 오후 4:29:4018. 1. 30.
받는사람
The Tolerant Washington Post says of those pursuing the a
dministration's immigration policy:

"They would be turning us into Japan."

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 31. 오전 7:29:5918. 1. 31.
받는사람
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 13:29:38 -0800, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>The Tolerant Washington Post says of those pursuing the a
>dministration's immigration policy:
>
>"They would be turning us into Japan."

That would be much better than liberals turning us into Cuba.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Emperor Wonko the Sane

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 31. 오후 4:18:5218. 1. 31.
받는사람
I like WaPo, but since Trump got elected, they seem to have dropped all pretense of objectivity in their political reporting.

Doug

Eric Ramon

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 31. 오후 4:29:0918. 1. 31.
받는사람
from the left side of rsfc I agree. The Washington Post and CNN are clearly anti-Trump. Hey! I am, too but if I were a news outlet I like to think I'd present the news in a neutral way. I'm talking to you, too, FOX. Then there are purely propaganda sites like dailyKos and Breitbart that are jokes.

Ken Olson

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 31. 오후 4:55:1718. 1. 31.
받는사람
Excellent poast, Mr. Ramon.

--
"Money often costs too much." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

unclejr

읽지 않음,
2018. 1. 31. 오후 11:15:5918. 1. 31.
받는사람
Press is going to be made at that last comment.
새 메시지 0개