WTF #3,527,121,777

leonard hofstatder

Jun 4, 2017, 9:12:58 PM6/4/17
They're just seeing what they can get away with, right?

http://www.fark.com/go/9614336

Teens who text each other explicit images could be subject to 15
years in federal prison under a new bill that just passed the House of
Representatives. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas), ranking member of
the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, has called the measure
“deadly and counterproductive.”

“While the bill is well intended, it is overbroad in scope and will
punish the very people it indicates it is designed to protect: our
children,” Lee said during a House floor debate over the bill. The bill
would also raise “new constitutional concerns” and “exacerbate
overwhelming concerns with the unfair and unjust mandatory minimum
sentencing that contributes to the overcriminalization of juveniles and
mass incarceration generally.”

Introduced by Rep. Mike Johnson (R-Louisiana) in March, the
“Protecting Against Child Exploitation Act of 2017” passed the House by
an overwhelming majority last week.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 4, 2017, 10:13:41 PM6/4/17
Very bad bill

Some dued

Jun 5, 2017, 1:34:05 AM6/5/17
I bet if Mrs. Lee's kid does it the penalty will be less severe.

Some dued

Jun 5, 2017, 1:35:30 AM6/5/17
I should say "Mr. Johnson's" kid, but she goes for Mrs. Lee too.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 9:24:23 AM6/5/17

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 5, 2017, 9:43:54 AM6/5/17
On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 20:12:57 -0500, leonard hofstatder
<n....@comcast.net> wrote:

> Teens who text each other explicit images could be subject to 15
>years in federal prison under a new bill that just passed the House of
>Representatives.

It might be more of a solution if the posters were required to pose
for one hour 9during daylight) on the court house yard in the same
attire as the image they posted.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 10:16:26 PM6/5/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 6:43:54 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2017 20:12:57 -0500, leonard hofstatder
> <n....@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Teens who text each other explicit images could be subject to 15
> >years in federal prison under a new bill that just passed the House of
> >Representatives.
>
> It might be more of a solution if the posters were required to pose
> for one hour 9during daylight) on the court house yard in the same
> attire as the image they posted.

It'd be probably about the only use they have in our society, in the eyes of their betters.

So that's why you'd probably propose it.

Mike

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 6, 2017, 7:54:34 AM6/6/17
Au contraire - there will always be a place for tiny teen titties.
They grow up.

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Jun 6, 2017, 12:30:01 PM6/6/17
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:12:58 PM UTC-5, leonard hofstatder wrote:
OK, you know something is thoroughly rsfcked up when I agree with Sheila Jackson Lee.

Doug

Ken Olson

Jun 6, 2017, 2:14:20 PM6/6/17
She had a moment of clarity.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 2:49:19 PM6/6/17
On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 4:54:34 AM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2017 19:16:23 -0700 (PDT), darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> It might be more of a solution if the posters were required to pose
> >> for one hour 9during daylight) on the court house yard in the same
> >> attire as the image they posted.
> >
> >It'd be probably about the only use they have in our society, in the eyes of their betters.
> >
> >So that's why you'd probably propose it.

> Au contraire - there will always be a place for tiny teen titties.
> They grow up.

I rest my case.

Mike