Zach Smith's social media meltdown shows headaches are far from over for turd Urban Meyer, Ohio State

Rt

Aug 30, 2018, 6:48:06 AM8/30/18
Accused domestic abuser and fired Ohio State assistant football
coach Zach Smith – and his mother! – took to social media on
Wednesday to partly defend Zach and partly attack nearly
everyone else.

Together their list of villains included, but was not limited
to, Ohio State itself, school president Michael Drake, Urban
Meyer, Zach’s ex-wife Courtney Smith and, of course, the media.

Any hope for Ohio State or Meyer that this story would quickly
die out has to be over. It was a social media storm serving as a
reminder that keeping volatile personalities around is like
lighting a fuse and hoping it won’t reach the explosives.

Zach Smith was fired in July after violating a protecting order
taken out by Courtney, who through the years repeatedly accused
him of domestic abuse. Meyer is currently serving a three-game
suspension for failing to properly manage Zach as an employee.

Zach has admitted being in a “volatile relationship, it was
toxic” but says any injuries Courtney suffered were because Zach
was acting defensively. He’s also battled substance-abuse
issues, repeatedly missed work and was discovered to have had an
affair with a fellow football staffer that included filming
various acts inside the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.

Urban Meyer is surely wishing he’d gotten rid of former
assistant coach Zach Smith years ago. (AP)

Ohio State’s investigative report released last week “identified
a pattern of troubling behavior by Zach Smith: promiscuous and
embarrassing sexual behavior, drug abuse, truancy, dishonesty,
financial irresponsibility, a possible NCAA violation, and a
lengthy police investigation into allegations of criminal
domestic violence and cyber crimes.”

Zach believes much of that is a lie, although he admits to
having “made mistakes.”

Zach Smith also promised an aggressive legal defense against
Courtney Smith and reporter Brett McMurphy, who broke the story.
He insinuated he had dirt on former OSU assistant and current
Texas head coach Tom Herman. And he even attacked sexual assault
survivor and advocate Brenda Tracy for having an “agenda.”

It all started with Zach posting a picture of he and Courtney’s
two children, essentially using them as a shield, while calling
out various media members.

“Look at these faces,” Zach wrote. “You heartless and moral-less
clowns. Every LIE or dramatic version of the truth you report,
you hurt THESE precious children! Just like their mom has and
continues to do. Do have families? Kids?”

Meanwhile, over on Facebook there was Lynn Bruce, who is Zach’s
mother and the daughter of former OSU coach Earle Bruce (who
died earlier this year). Earle Bruce gave Meyer his first break
in coaching and Meyer has long referred to him as a mentor. The
Meyers and Bruces are (or were) close, which is how Zach Smith
got hired and remained hired for so long.

That relationship is beyond strained now with Lynn Bruce
questioning Urban’s honesty, integrity and even his religion for
no longer supporting Zach and instead apologizing to Courtney in
a written statement.

“I’m just wondering where [Meyer’s] mentor was in his thinking,”
Lynn Bruce wrote. “The Earle Bruce I know would be disappointed
at best. My father was fiercely loyal – to a fault I will agree
– but he would never compromise his integrity by apologizing to
someone who has lied and brought so much damage to HER OWN
CHILDREN and so many others. He would never bow down to anyone
if it meant being dishonest.”

Lynn Bruce said Urban Meyer would have stood up for Zach, “IF he
were honest….IF he had integrity…..IF he were truly a
Christian….”

This was a double-barrel blast of rage, both mother and son
lashing out at every imaginable critic.

This was ugly. This was emotional. This looks like just the
start.

https://sports.yahoo.com/zach-smiths-social-media-meltdown-shows-
headaches-far-urban-meyer-ohio-state-204724116.html

unclejr

Aug 30, 2018, 8:17:16 AM8/30/18
Thanks, Bro.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 30, 2018, 9:36:43 AM8/30/18
On Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:37:49 +0200 (CEST), "Rt" <r...@msu.edu> wrote:

>Accused domestic abuser and fired Ohio State assistant football
>coach Zach Smith – and his mother! – took to social media on
>Wednesday to partly defend Zach and partly attack nearly
>everyone else.

OSU thought saying Coach Herman was at the strip club also would mean
complete exoneration.

Any male who has not been to a strip club needs to have his
testosterone level checked. It makes one suspicious of the OSU top ass
(oops, brass).

Hugh

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Aug 30, 2018, 11:09:30 AM8/30/18
I’ve been several times; none in the past 25+ years. Found them wanting. $5 club sodas lose their charm quickly. So do A-cups that can’t smile. I’ll stick to free online pr0n.

Irish Ranger

Aug 30, 2018, 1:09:32 PM8/30/18
On Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 6:48:06 AM UTC-4, Rt wrote:
> Accused domestic abuser and fired Ohio State assistant football
> coach Zach Smith – and his mother! – took to social media on
> Wednesday to partly defend Zach and partly attack nearly
> everyone else.
>
> Together their list of villains included, but was not limited
> to, Ohio State itself, school president Michael Drake, Urban
> Meyer, Zach’s ex-wife Courtney Smith and, of course, the media.
>
> Any hope for Ohio State or Meyer that this story would quickly
> die out has to be over.

LOL! All this proves is that you don't know jack-shit about Buckeye Nation.
This story is already ancient history for the team, the coaches and the fans.
They are all 100% focused on Saturday's kick off in the Shoe.

Irish Mike

unclejr

Aug 30, 2018, 2:06:32 PM8/30/18
Of course it is.

How convenient.

dotsla...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018, 5:11:09 PM8/30/18

RoddyMcCorley

Aug 31, 2018, 1:01:31 AM8/31/18
That's because they are a bunch of butt fuckers.

Jim Jordan says bend over.

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 31, 2018, 10:25:49 AM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 01:01:32 -0400, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>That's because they are a bunch of butt fuckers.
>
>Jim Jordan says bend over.

...as if further evidence was needed that your college major was
Filth.

Hugh

Futbol Phan

Aug 31, 2018, 11:03:01 AM8/31/18
So posts the moran who 26 minutes later posts about more than half of the population having their heads up their asses. LOL.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 31, 2018, 12:18:06 PM8/31/18
But one who knows the difference between the flatout lie by McC and
the appearance of liberals to real Americans.

Go buy more Crackerjacks - you need a Get Out of Idiocy Free card.

Hugh

Futbol Phan

Aug 31, 2018, 1:13:30 PM8/31/18
Well if there's anyone in this chatrum who is the expert on flatout lies, it's you, I gotta admit that.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 31, 2018, 4:27:36 PM8/31/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:13:28 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Well if there's anyone in this chatrum who is the expert on flatout lies, it's you, I gotta admit that.

Yes, your calling the person who quoted a liar because of a quote
makes you the biggest liar of all - for anyone in this chatrum to see.

But I'm glad you have not been too chicken to respond recently.

Hugh

Eric Ramon

Aug 31, 2018, 4:37:16 PM8/31/18
I think it would be fun to someday post the craziest, most unhinged lefty items as if I believed them, to be offered as "proof" of whatever craziness they contain.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Aug 31, 2018, 7:33:13 PM8/31/18
The key is just posting the quotes and let others decide whether they
are fact or fiction. Then it is always fun.

What I quote has the ring of possibility so I leave it up to others to
discount it.

I actually think it's funny when a sad sack like Fut thinks one can
lie by posting a quote - and makes a liar of himself when he does.
Well, maybe just an idiot but we already knew that.. But I imagine he
is pedalling as fast as he can - PhD, PedallinghisDumb.

Hugh

Some dued

Aug 31, 2018, 10:45:42 PM8/31/18
"Hugh is a liar."
Posted by Ted

Futbol Phan

Aug 31, 2018, 11:00:14 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 6:33:13 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:37:14 -0700 (PDT), Eric Ramon
> <ramon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 1:27:36 PM UTC-7, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:

> >> Yes, your calling the person who quoted a liar because of a quote
> >> makes you the biggest liar of all - for anyone in this chatrum to see.
> >>
> >> But I'm glad you have not been too chicken to respond recently.
> >>
> >> Hugh
> >
> >I think it would be fun to someday post the craziest, most unhinged lefty items as if I believed them, to be offered as "proof" of whatever craziness they contain.
>
> The key is just posting the quotes and let others decide whether they
> are fact or fiction. Then it is always fun.
>
> What I quote has the ring of possibility so I leave it up to others to
> discount it.

'Ring of possibility'. Maybe to someone with a fourth grade education. Or a moran. Or both.

> I actually think it's funny when a sad sack like Fut thinks one can
> lie by posting a quote - and makes a liar of himself when he does.
> Well, maybe just an idiot but we already knew that.. But I imagine he
> is pedalling as fast as he can - PhD, PedallinghisDumb.

Jealousy is never pretty.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 1, 2018, 8:36:31 AM9/1/18
I refuse to engage in a pissing contest with a piss ant.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 1, 2018, 8:40:54 AM9/1/18
On Fri, 31 Aug 2018 20:00:12 -0700 (PDT), Futbol Phan
<sgz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>'Ring of possibility'. Maybe to someone with a fourth grade education. Or a moran. Or both.

Once you finish the 4th grade you will see the ring of possibility. No
one could expect that much from you yet.

>> I actually think it's funny when a sad sack like Fut thinks one can
>> lie by posting a quote - and makes a liar of himself when he does.
>> Well, maybe just an idiot but we already knew that.. But I imagine he
>> is pedalling as fast as he can - PhD, PedallinghisDumb.

>Jealousy is never pretty.

Okay, so you're ugly, too.

Hugh

unclejr

Sep 1, 2018, 8:47:27 AM9/1/18
Weak stream?

Some dued

Sep 1, 2018, 10:56:50 AM9/1/18
He can't disprove my quote.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 1, 2018, 11:51:02 AM9/1/18
On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 05:47:25 -0700 (PDT), unclejr <wats...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Even full of beer one is no match for a piss ant.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 1, 2018, 11:55:35 AM9/1/18
On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 07:56:48 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>He can't disprove my quote.

No need - the quoter is a liar based on the standard established by
Fut.

Hugh

Some dued

Sep 1, 2018, 1:51:15 PM9/1/18
Ok, so you admit he is correct in calling you a liar which proves I am right?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 2, 2018, 9:53:02 AM9/2/18
On Sat, 1 Sep 2018 10:51:13 -0700 (PDT), Some dued
<theodo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ok, so you admit he is correct in calling you a liar which proves I am right?

No. The one who calls me a liar is the only liar.

I don't need to lie. When I think you and Fut are ignorant piss ants
I'll call you ignorant piss ants.

Hugh