oi

Mercellus Bohren

May 23, 2017, 1:01:43 PM5/23/17
Special Offer on Behalf of Our Friends at Live Nation!

Attention Rock Music fans, go VIP for these upcoming summer shows at Coastal Music Park at Walnut Creek! Enjoy the convenience of reserved parking spaces, Coastal VIP Club access, and in-seat wait service. Packages start at just $1,717 per ticket.

Michael Press

May 23, 2017, 3:27:38 PM5/23/17
In article <09d27e3a-e6ed-424a...@googlegroups.com>,
Mercellus Bohren <merce...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Special Offer on Behalf of Our Friends at Live Nation!
>
> Attention Rock Music fans, go VIP for these upcoming summer shows at Coastal Music Park at Walnut Creek! Enjoy the convenience of reserved parking spaces, Coastal VIP Club access, and in-seat wait service. Packages start at just $1,717 per ticket.

How many concerts? What are the amenities?

--
Michael Press

Mercellus Bohren

May 23, 2017, 4:01:02 PM5/23/17
You pick 6 concerts. You get a reserved parking space, VIP Club access, and
in-seat wait service. You can read all about it here:
http://www.livenationpremiumtickets.com/venue/14476/coastal-credit-union-music-park-at-walnut-creek%20%20?camefrom=EMCL_1659899_64953720

xyzzy

May 23, 2017, 6:49:33 PM5/23/17
I guess it was inevitable that something like this would come to town.

Walnut Creek ain't the must-visit venue it used to be though. Gone significantly downscale in artists since a bunch of other amphitheaters and venues opened in the area.

If it was really upscale it would be at Koka Booth (in Cary) or Red Hat (downtown Raleigh) or at the art museum.