Chelsea Clinton on the warpath.

Michael Press

Jun 20, 2017, 11:46:42 PM6/20/17
Watch Chelsea Clinton shame Steve Bannon
and the entire White House.
<http://tinyurl.com/y73dme5v>

--
Michael Press

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 21, 2017, 9:50:07 AM6/21/17
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:46:41 -0700, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net>
wrote:
"Warpath"? It's good that the SCOTUS okayed that nomenclature.

"How" to Tashunka Witko.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Jun 21, 2017, 10:46:20 AM6/21/17
Oh nose! Did she wag her finger?

Doug

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2017, 2:30:54 PM6/21/17
In article <bc161862-36e9-414a...@googlegroups.com>,
An' shook her purty lil' hade.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 21, 2017, 3:19:48 PM6/21/17
On 6/20/2017 11:46 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> Watch Chelsea Clinton shame Steve Bannon
> and the entire White House.
> <http://tinyurl.com/y73dme5v>

When will she learn that nobody that matters cares what she says?

xyzzy

Jun 21, 2017, 3:54:09 PM6/21/17
When people stop poasting to rsfc every time she says something?

Ken Olson

Jun 21, 2017, 3:56:28 PM6/21/17
Good point!

Some dued

Jun 21, 2017, 4:26:27 PM6/21/17
"that matter"

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jun 21, 2017, 4:26:36 PM6/21/17
On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 12:54:07 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:
No. She's just another liberal verbal punching bag.

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2017, 5:47:10 PM6/21/17
In article <oiegll$ikl$1...@dont-email.me>,
I do not care by any definition of `care.' Chelsea Clinton does
not have the killer instinct of her parents and does not have the
wit to punch her weight. Everything given, nothing asked,
protected from having to defend her arguments while in growing
up: it is fun to watch her obliviously act as if she can compete
and as if anybody cares. I suppose I do care a bit that anybody
is in a fix like that but "Never give a sucker and even break."

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 21, 2017, 9:11:34 PM6/21/17