Look for some serious marching in the streets

CtrlAltDel

May 23, 2017, 10:41:38 AM5/23/17
in silence in Londonistan to protest the murder of weak Kaffir stooges.
The Englandistanians have that down to a tee; they silent march after
attacks and strike fear into the enemy they have among them.

It's coming. After that, the Englandistanians who aren't Muslim will need
to go through some type of training to figure out what they are doing
wrong and what they can do to stop instigating the Muslims and live
peacefully.

Some dued

May 23, 2017, 11:10:36 AM5/23/17
How come you don't go over there and solve this problem for us all?

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

May 23, 2017, 11:24:47 AM5/23/17
One man can carry only so much ordnance...and bacon.

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 10:32:37 PM5/23/17
On 5/23/2017 11:24 AM, Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
> One man can carry only so much ordnance...and bacon.

Imagine the amount of ammo just to cook the bacon!

CtrlAltDel

May 24, 2017, 1:16:53 AM5/24/17
On Tue, 23 May 2017 08:10:26 -0700, Some dued wrote:

> How come you don't go over there and solve this problem for us all?

The Englandistanian's would cut your throat if you weren't a Catholic.

The Englandistanian's would also literally cut your throat if you weren't
Protestant.

Now the bitches cower in fear and instead of attacking Muslims and Islam
so that they may survive and breathe air, they will undoubtedly be
inundated with government mandated "stop the hate against Muslims"
training.

Latest breaking news on Twitter is that an unbeliever shouted at a Muslim
on the street. Another story being tracked is that a 12 year old girl
gave a Muslim a dirty look. No matter how many unbelievers are sacrificed
to appease sky man, Englandistan will not turn into an island of hate
where Muslims are afraid to live and have to hide in shadows.

xyzzy

May 24, 2017, 12:40:21 PM5/24/17
> The Englandistanian's would cut your throat if you weren't a Catholic.

> The Englandistanian's would also literally cut your throat if you weren't
Protestant.

No they wouldn't. They would burn you at the stake.

Ignoramus.

Some dued

May 24, 2017, 12:50:48 PM5/24/17
You know "istan" means land, so its less stupid to say Englistan.

CtrlAltDel

May 24, 2017, 9:25:19 PM5/24/17
Yes they would. The blood from the cut throat dribbled in the fire and
made sizzling noises that the children went crazy over. That is where the
nursery rhyme that goes "blood, blood, drip, drip, Oh what a relief it is"
originated.

XY, can I ask you a serious question without you being a liberal and just
immediately attacking and insulting? With all that has occurred in our
world in the last 25 or 30 years with the great majority of terrorist
attacks being perpetrated by highly educated Arabic Muslim terrorists,
what would you do if your daughter or son or wife were to be killed by one
of them?

Naturally, you'd have to hear all the Allah shit and jihad nonsense and
Bush started it all and if Merkins weren't oil hungry morons there would
be no terror and THE JEWS caused it to happen by being alive and being
BaNkStErs, etc...

Is there a point where you would snap and go after Muslims in general?
What if 10 thousand American's a day were murdered for Allah? Is that a
line that could then be crossed to go after and remove all Muslims from a
geographical area?