Democratic strategist creates hashtag of HuntRepublicans

CtrlAltDel

Jun 19, 2017, 11:14:47 PM6/19/17
just hours after Scalise was shot by a Democrat terrorist. Says it's
time to fight back against all the violent rhetoric of Republicans.

CBS says that the shooting of Scalise was self-inflicted.

Joy Reid says that Scalise was in the Klan and a hater and wanted
millions of little babies to die because he likes death of babies and
doesn't believe in hospitals or healthcare so, you know, he may have got
what was coming to him.

We know the spin now. He deserved to be shot and it's the Republicans
fault. I wonder what the spin will be on Trump; I've heard they already
have a statement prepared.