12 Billion Times Larger

agavi...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 9:58:08 PM2/25/15
First, imagine anything 12,000,000,000 times larger than anything else (excluding nat'l debt v your income).

Now, imagine a black hole 12,000,000,000 times larger than the sun.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 26, 2015, 8:08:07 AM2/26/15
It's called an Obama.

Hugh

jim brown

Feb 26, 2015, 11:15:43 AM2/26/15
I gotta admit Hugh....that was funny.

(Now I suppose I'm a racist bassturd for laughing)

RoddyMcCorley

Feb 26, 2015, 9:17:44 PM2/26/15
You couldn't let that one slip by, could Hugh?

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 27, 2015, 7:28:38 AM2/27/15
On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:17:55 -0500, RoddyMcCorley
<Roddy.M...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 2/26/2015 8:08 AM, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:58:04 -0800 (PST), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
>> <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> First, imagine anything 12,000,000,000 times larger than anything else (excluding nat'l debt v your income).
>>>
>>> Now, imagine a black hole 12,000,000,000 times larger than the sun.
>>
>> It's called an Obama.
>>
>> Hugh
>>
>You couldn't let that one slip by, could Hugh?

People who know me say I will never change. I hope they are right.

Hugh