Houston mosque fire started by.....

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Dec 30, 2015, 1:24:15 PM12/30/15

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Dec 30, 2015, 1:59:50 PM12/30/15
On 2015-12-30, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> a devout attendee (or was he?)
>
> http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Federal-officials-arrest-man-in-connection-with-6727623.php

Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
are frequently committing macroagressions.

--
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and
dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Dec 30, 2015, 2:06:45 PM12/30/15
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 12:59:50 PM UTC-6, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
> are frequently committing macroagressions.

This.

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 2:10:09 PM12/30/15
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 1:59:50 PM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2015-12-30, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > a devout attendee (or was he?)
> >
> > http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Federal-officials-arrest-man-in-connection-with-6727623.php
> >

> Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
> are frequently committing macroagressions.

White guy sets fire: "Not all white people!" "Lone wolf! He was mentally ill!"
Minority sets fire: "Exactly what I expected."

Color me unsurprised.

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Dec 30, 2015, 3:41:02 PM12/30/15
I think they were commenting more on the suspect's faith and membership in that congregation than his race. This fire was cited as anti-muslim violence. I'm not sure what is going on here, but the fact that the suspect is muslim definitely refutes the assertion that this was anti-muslim violence (assuming they got the right guy).

Doug

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Dec 30, 2015, 4:18:35 PM12/30/15
On 2015-12-30, Emperor Wonko the Sane <do...@sorensensdomain.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 1:10:09 PM UTC-6, andre...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
>> > are frequently committing macroagressions.
>>
>> White guy sets fire: "Not all white people!" "Lone wolf! He was mentally ill!"
>> Minority sets fire: "Exactly what I expected."
>>
>> Color me unsurprised.
>
> I think they were commenting more on the suspect's faith and
> membership in that congregation than his race.

Yes, and race didn't cross my mind. It was the membership in the
supposedly-agrieved group. Note my reference to "SJW" to confirm that.

So often, the supposed racist is not the one who sees race.

> This fire was cited as anti-muslim violence. I'm not sure what is
> going on here, but the fact that the suspect is muslim definitely
> refutes the assertion that this was anti-muslim violence (assuming
> they got the right guy).

Yup.

--

Celebrate Diversity...
except veterans, small-business owners, practicing Catholics, gun

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 30, 2015, 4:47:14 PM12/30/15
On Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:41:00 -0800 (PST), Emperor Wonko the Sane
<do...@sorensensdomain.net> wrote:

>I think they were commenting more on the suspect's faith and membership in =
>that congregation than his race. This fire was cited as anti-muslim violenc=
>e. I'm not sure what is going on here, but the fact that the suspect is mus=
>lim definitely refutes the assertion that this was anti-muslim violence (as=
>suming they got the right guy).
>
>Doug

This is one time it would have been better not to mention the race of
the perp. It sometimes causes insecure people to think race was a
motive.

Hugh

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 4:59:47 PM12/30/15
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 4:18:35 PM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2015-12-30, Emperor Wonko the Sane <do...@sorensensdomain.net> wrote:

> >> White guy sets fire: "Not all white people!" "Lone wolf! He was mentally ill!"
> >> Minority sets fire: "Exactly what I expected."
> >>
> >> Color me unsurprised.
> >
> > I think they were commenting more on the suspect's faith and
> > membership in that congregation than his race.
>
> Yes, and race didn't cross my mind.

"Minority" does not exclusively mean race.

> It was the membership in the
> supposedly-agrieved group. Note my reference to "SJW" to confirm that.

Yes, because God forbid we actually acknowledge that certain groups are more likely to attract real, actual hate, right? It's all just SJWs over-reacting.

> So often, the supposed racist is not the one who sees race.

Nope. Still far better to be white in America than any other racial group. Still far easier to ignore race--and racism--when you're white.

> > This fire was cited as anti-muslim violence. I'm not sure what is
> > going on here, but the fact that the suspect is muslim definitely
> > refutes the assertion that this was anti-muslim violence (assuming
> > they got the right guy).
>
> Yup.

Yes, that tends to be the result when the person committing the crime is of the same grouping as the victim. The problem comes when certain people point to these instances as a reason to ignore actual hate crimes.

Unless the hate crime victim is white, of course. Needless to say, however, that even in 2015 this is still a man bites dog scenario.

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2015, 5:03:14 PM12/30/15
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 3:41:02 PM UTC-5, Emperor Wonko the Sane wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 1:10:09 PM UTC-6, andre...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
> > > are frequently committing macroagressions.
> >
> > White guy sets fire: "Not all white people!" "Lone wolf! He was mentally ill!"
> > Minority sets fire: "Exactly what I expected."
> >
> > Color me unsurprised.
>
> I think they were commenting more on the suspect's faith and membership in that congregation than his race.

I'm going to go ahead and partially contradict my other response: Muslims are predominantly seen--in America at least--as a grouping of brown folk.

YosemiteSam

Dec 30, 2015, 9:50:04 PM12/30/15
I could talk for 10 hours on police brutality through the years historically against African-American people, but then there are other people that have had problems with the police. The problem that I'm looking at is young, black men terrorizing their own community. My thought of all of this, how it should be cleared up is to have the community take pride in itself, clean it up, be the cleanest community in the world. Fathers do the right things with their kids and their wives, and I think we'll see a tremendous change.

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 8:08:36 AM12/31/15
I see our resident racist continues to stereotype.

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 8:51:28 AM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 8:08:36 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I see our resident racist continues to stereotype.

You really should stop doing that, then.

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

Dec 31, 2015, 8:52:55 AM12/31/15
On 2015-12-31, the_andr...@yahoo.com <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see our resident racist continues to stereotype.

I bet he'll think you mean me. Talk about blind spots...

--
I used to think the whole world stank. Then I found out I had poop
on my mustache. -- Anonymous

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 9:04:54 AM12/31/15
On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 9:50:04 PM UTC-5, YosemiteSam wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 2:10:09 PM UTC-5, andre...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Par for the course. While complaining about microagressions, SJWs everywhere
> > > are frequently committing macroagressions.
> >
> > White guy sets fire: "Not all white people!" "Lone wolf! He was mentally ill!"
> > Minority sets fire: "Exactly what I expected."
> >
> > Color me unsurprised.
>

> I could talk for 10 hours on police brutality through the years historically against African-American people, but then there are other people that have had problems with the police.

...and?

> The problem that I'm looking at is young, black men terrorizing their own community. My thought of all of this, how it should be cleared up is to have the community take pride in itself, clean it up, be the cleanest community in the world.

Wow, what a fresh, original thought! Gee, I wonder why it never occurred to anyone in the black community that all of our problems would be solved if we just held ourselves to a higher standard than anyone else in America--no, wait, the world!

Oh, wait.

http://thinkprogress.org/education/2014/06/25/3452887/education-race-gap/

> Fathers do the right things with their kids and their wives, and I think we'll see a tremendous change.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Black men are more involved with their children than any other demographic in America. See CDC study linked in article below.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/01/16/3175831/myth-absent-black-father/

But hey, any old lie to pin the blame elsewhere, amiright?

andre...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 9:07:53 AM12/31/15
On Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 8:52:55 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2015-12-31, the_andr...@yahoo.com <agavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I see our resident racist continues to stereotype.
>
> I bet he'll think you mean me. Talk about blind spots...

You've done a damned good job of exposing your own blind spots.

YosemiteSam

Dec 31, 2015, 10:37:00 AM12/31/15
Shut the fuck up asshole. If you have a problem with the comments take it up with Jim Brown. Those are his thoughts from a recent interview with Herd.

As far as your statistical data goes, more bullshit since all data is filed under the three types of lies. In the event you can't recall they are lies, damned lies and STATISTICS.

So take your sky is falling - wolf!wolf! crap to MSNBC's Al Sharton show and maybe you can get a pat on the back from a real racist bigot.

~YS~

agavi...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 11:10:48 AM12/31/15
No. He'll 'I'm rubber, you're glue'. It's the only argument he has.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Dec 31, 2015, 1:52:01 PM12/31/15