My respect for rep Tulsi Gabbard went up another notch

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 29, 2016, 7:18:38 AM2/29/16
We've talked about her in the past. She endorsed Bernie y'day - and stepped down from the vice chair of the DNC to do so. I respect this

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tulsi-gabbard-resigns-from-dnc-to-back-bernie-sanders/ar-BBq7bX9?ocid=spartandhp

Damon Hynes, Cyclone Ranger

Feb 29, 2016, 7:49:57 AM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:18:38 AM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> We've talked about her in the past. She endorsed Bernie y'day - and stepped down from the vice chair of the DNC to do so. I respect this
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tulsi-gabbard-resigns-from-dnc-to-back-bernie-sanders/ar-BBq7bX9?ocid=spartandhp

Agreed.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Feb 29, 2016, 11:51:21 AM2/29/16
Here's another take - the comment thread is quite interesting in that it is 99% dems

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tulsi-gabbard-bernie-sanders_us_56d30d82e4b0871f60ebbcc8?

Ken Olson

Feb 29, 2016, 3:04:29 PM2/29/16
On 2/29/2016 7:18 AM, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> We've talked about her in the past. She endorsed Bernie y'day - and stepped down from the vice chair of the DNC to do so. I respect this
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tulsi-gabbard-resigns-from-dnc-to-back-bernie-sanders/ar-BBq7bX9?ocid=spartandhp

1 more anti-HRC woman going to hell.

Ken Olson

Feb 29, 2016, 3:28:46 PM2/29/16
I also have respect for someone that does the right thing.

Emperor Wonko the Sane

Feb 29, 2016, 4:13:52 PM2/29/16
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 6:18:38 AM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> We've talked about her in the past. She endorsed Bernie y'day - and stepped down from the vice chair of the DNC to do so. I respect this
>
> http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tulsi-gabbard-resigns-from-dnc-to-back-bernie-sanders/ar-BBq7bX9?ocid=spartandhp

I have to respect her ethics, if not her judgment.

Doug