democrat voters about five thousand strong marching

CtrlAltDel

Oct 21, 2018, 10:05:59 PM10/21/18
into stupid Murican's country to get shit that poor, idiot, uneducated,
moronic, trailer park Murican's provide to them free of charge. When the
retard, racist, backward Vietnam vet that didn't graduate high school
doesn't have rent money his ass is out on the pavement, while proud,
strong, valiant and wise migrants get that rent paid by gullible, stupid
Muricans.

As they leave their homelands that have oppressed, distressed, and
stripped them of any opportunity in life while violently killing their
children, grandchildren, parents, and just about anyone who breathes,
they for some reason still sing patriotic songs of those nations and fly
the flags of those nations as they march to freedom.

Quite the show, isn't it?

darkst...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2018, 11:41:19 PM10/21/18
Why don't you then take up arms and shoot them and then come out here for a piece of me, bitch?

Mike

CtrlAltDel

Oct 22, 2018, 1:52:47 AM10/22/18
Why caravan migrants wave Honduran flags and burn tires in front of U.S.
embassy

https://goo.gl/u8GtAL

By Monica Showalter

Waving the flag of the country they're desperate not to be sent back to,
and burning tires in front of the Tegucigalpa-located embassy of the
nation they're supposedly desperate to live in, the Honduras caravan
migrants, their organizers and their supporters don't exactly come off as
big fans of the United States.

Here's how the Daily Mail captioned one of its photos, seen here:

In Tegucigalpa, Honduras protesters burn tires at the US embassy during a
march in support of the caravan of migrants on Friday. Hundreds of people
marched to express their solidarity with the caravan of migrants trying
to reach the United States

And as it happened, it was led by the Guatemala-arrested-and-deported
organizer of the caravan, the far-left Honduran politician and supporter
of Hugo Chavez and Mel "cowboy hat" Zelaya, Bartolo Fuentes.

Nor does the caraan come across as entirely free of thugs intent on
harming others: According to the Daily Mail:

Late Friday night, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto said in an
address to the nation that a large group of migrants had 'tried to enter
Mexican territory irregularly, attacking and even hurting some elements
of the Federal Police.'

'Mexico does not permit and will not permit entry into its territory in
an irregular fashion, much less in a violent fashion,' he said.

The Mail also has some vivid pictures of Honduran-flag waving would-be
migrants burning flags in front of the U.S. embassy in Tegucigalpa.

It makes these caravaners rather different in kind from past immigrants
to the U.S., the people who'd kiss the ground upon their arrival and who
would write paeans to the golden door and the shining city on the hill.

Not these guys.

The caravan is exposing the ugly underbelly of what it's really about --
an invasion of sorts, a conquest, a bid to lay gringo low - rather than a
legitimate interest in legally immigrating and assimilating into the
American melting pot. The only thing such anti-American haters could
possibly want in demanding to be let in, legally or not, seems to be
benefits, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer, and to stick it into law-abiding
America's faces that they're the ones who determine what the law is, not
the Americans they hate. For the criminal population among them, there's
also the bigger mayhem opportunities.

The Associated Press reports that the group has gotten into Mexico and
has since swelled to 5,000. Al Jazeera reports that "All of Honduras
wants to come here."

Obviously, the caravan and its organizing leaders are intending to be a
test case for President Trump, with a the defiant message that they'll
cross the U.S. border any time they like, immigration laws be damned.
They're hoping to demonstrate such a reality with huge masses of people,
who will ultimately be daring the U.S. military or border guards to fire
on them, the better for their leaders to cynically claim a propaganda
victory over some migrant's dead body and to ensure that as the U.S.
wraps itself in pretzels over its dreaded crimes against unarmed
civilians should one of them be fired upon. They know they have allies -
we can count on the pope, for one, making a rare condemnation of America
in such a scenario, (don't worry, he'll keep ignoring Middle Eastern
Christians, shortchanging Ukrainian Uniates, and betraying Chinese
Catholics, as well as pretending the pervert priest crisis in the West is
a matter of collective guilt, not a particular protection racket), and
the congressional Democrats, too. After a brouhaha is established and the
media acts as their propaganda handmaid, the border will be free.

Because they know that Trump was stopped dead in his tracks when he tried
to separate families at the border to disincentivize illegal border
busting, and the crying toddler photos flowed in the press. The cynical
organizers of this are doing a repeat of that with the caravan, full as
it is with military-aged young men, and a few toddlers strategically
placed out front, knowing they can beat Trump with such a propaganda
weapon, and the large numbers as well.

So it makes perfect sense to burn tires and wave Honduran flags at the
embassy of the nation they claim a "right" to live in, yet certainly do
not like or even love. Nope, it's all about power here, and Trump has got
his hands full.

CtrlAltDel

Oct 22, 2018, 1:54:59 AM10/22/18
I hope a few of them rape your mother and hopefully you have a daughter
they can ass fuck for Hounduran pride. That way you can fulfill your cuck
dreams.

RoddyMcCorley

Oct 22, 2018, 6:16:51 PM10/22/18
Retard

--
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul
with evil.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.

CtrlAltDel

Oct 22, 2018, 8:47:30 PM10/22/18
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 18:16:52 -0400, RoddyMcCorley wrote:

> On 10/22/2018 1:54 AM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:41:17 -0700, darkstar7646 wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't you then take up arms and shoot them and then come out here
>>> for a piece of me, bitch?
>>>
>>> Mike
>>
>> I hope a few of them rape your mother and hopefully you have a daughter
>> they can ass fuck for Hounduran pride. That way you can fulfill your
>> cuck dreams.
>>
> Retard

Too much?