There coming for Trump, coming for him hard

CtrlAltDel

Jun 14, 2017, 8:00:32 PM6/14/17
Democrats almost got their wish. They are working up to it and
normalizing the death of Trump to such an extent that the Democrats are
going to be ready to celebrate in the streets when one of them finally
gets him.

Currently there are two different lines of thought among the Democrats.

Some say that Trump is asking for any violence heading his way by ruining
our democracy and destroying the Constitution while disregarding all of
our long cherished values and ideals as a nation.

The other Democrats don't care one way or another, they just want to see
him dead.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 14, 2017, 8:01:31 PM6/14/17
()

CtrlAltDel

Jun 14, 2017, 8:03:19 PM6/14/17

()

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 8:17:37 PM6/14/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 5:00:32 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> The other Democrats don't care one way or another, they just want to see
> him dead.

When it ends up that the dead have nothing left to lose...

This country died when the cunt fixed the primary -- November 8 was just Special Delivery by said cunt.

Mike

CtrlAltDel

Jun 14, 2017, 8:22:22 PM6/14/17
I know it Mike, that is exactly how most all of you really think, you are
simply the only one here who has the balls to say he will be glad to see
Trump dead.

There are more Democrat killers coming because they have been programmed
by the Democrat's media organizations to think of themselves as heroes if
they can get to him and end his life.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 1:58:42 AM6/15/17
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 5:22:22 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> I know it Mike, that is exactly how most all of you really think, you are
> simply the only one here who has the balls to say he will be glad to see
> Trump dead.
>
> There are more Democrat killers coming because they have been programmed
> by the Democrat's media organizations to think of themselves as heroes if
> they can get to him and end his life.

Only reason the Secret Service isn't on me already is one thing:

I also realize what happens if Trump goes down.

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Mike

Michael Press

Jun 15, 2017, 6:52:13 PM6/15/17
In article <ohsjvp$lna$7...@gioia.aioe.org>, CtrlAltDel <alti...@aol.com>
wrote:
Democratic Party pays the families of these martyrs for the #Resistance.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 15, 2017, 11:16:22 PM6/15/17
I thought this was going to be a pron link.