This may be hard for some people to understand

xyzzy

May 10, 2017, 7:42:48 AM5/10/17
But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at the timing and way he was fired.

Ken Olson

May 10, 2017, 8:02:55 AM5/10/17
On 5/10/2017 7:42 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at the timing and way he was fired.

IAWTP

agavi...@gmail.com

May 10, 2017, 9:17:04 AM5/10/17
Should've been fired after his Hillary didn't know better conclusion.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 10, 2017, 9:30:05 AM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 04:42:46 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at the timing and way he was fired.

The same context would apply if Obie had been darkstarred and Biden
taken over.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American

May 10, 2017, 9:31:13 AM5/10/17
On 2017-05-10, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at
> the timing and way he was fired.

Of course. But it is also possible to be dealing from both sides
of the deck. That is what Democrats specialize in, with court opinions
famously following progressive aims without paying very much attention
to the letter of the law. So understand the deep skepticism toward
progressive posturing.

--
An amateur practices until he gets it right. A pro
practices until he can't get it wrong. -- unknown

dotsla...@gmail.com

May 10, 2017, 9:34:56 AM5/10/17
What a load of crap, con.

This situation is all win for the dems - a true has cake and eats cake moment. They don't have to do any posturing. The right, loathe to not have talking points, instantly started the "but you wanted him fired so how can you complain about him being fired?" spin.

Cheers.

J. Hugh Sullivan

May 10, 2017, 11:28:07 AM5/10/17
On Wed, 10 May 2017 06:34:52 -0700 (PDT), dotsla...@gmail.com
wrote:

>What a load of crap, con.
>
>This situation is all win for the dems -

It's part of the Trump "Throw the dog a bone." policy.

GrtArtiste

May 10, 2017, 4:54:24 PM5/10/17
On 5/10/2017 7:42 AM, xyzzy wrote:
> But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at the timing and way he was fired.

It is inexcusable that Comey learned of his fate from the news media.
That takes a lot of gall, and that's really not a quality I want from a
POTUS who has his finger on the button.

GrtArtiste

JGibson

May 10, 2017, 9:13:02 PM5/10/17
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 7:42:48 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> But it is possible to be critical of James Comey and also alarmed at the timing and way he was fired.

Just like it's possible to conclude that Russia is our greatest geopolitical foe and that we should do anything to stop them but at the same time consider that Russia should be our friends and let them do what they want in their region.

Ken Olson

May 10, 2017, 10:05:37 PM5/10/17
Yes, sort of.