Sure, proggies would like hill to be quiet

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 1:32:11 PM6/5/17
But wingers must be desperate for some rare adult in the wh to take out trumps twitter.

Conway's husband points out that trumps recent tweets makes getting his travel ban past the scotus next to impossible.

Me, I'm just stocking up on popcorn to see how his tweet war with the mayor of London plays out.

I mean if you find yourself living in some Simpsons inspired twilight zone, you should at least enjoy the entertainment value, right?

Heckofajob, trumpy!

Cheers.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Jun 5, 2017, 1:57:18 PM6/5/17
Im just muttering "Nikki Haley" over and over while curled in a fetal ball

dotsla...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 2:56:45 PM6/5/17
She's definitely coming up roses here. Especially compared to my boy Ryan. Although I suspect if their roles were reversed...

Cheers.

xyzzy

Jun 5, 2017, 3:20:39 PM6/5/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 2:56:45 PM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> She's definitely coming up roses here. Especially compared to my boy Ryan. Although I suspect if their roles were reversed...

She has the advantage of being in a prominent position that doesn't require her to actually work with the President. If he really cared about the UN, she wouldn't be looking as good.

wolfie

Jun 5, 2017, 6:00:04 PM6/5/17

"The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" wrote

> Im just muttering "Nikki Haley" over and over while curled in a fetal ball

Because she's now forever linked as a toady to Dolt 45?