All you need to know about the 9th circuit...

agavi...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 9:59:58 PM6/5/17
Of Trump's phone &pen,...

"The orders also gave far greater authority to individual agents and officers, who are now removing non-citizens simply because they are here illegally, regardless of whether they have committed any offense. "

They are HERE ILLEGALLY but have COMMITTED NO OFFENSE.

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2017, 10:06:19 PM6/5/17
How long before we finally, in the name of not being PC about it, set conditions for who lives and who dies?

Civil war forthcoming...

Mike

Ken Olson

Jun 5, 2017, 10:53:05 PM6/5/17
Those that are the best shots and have the most ammo.

CtrlAltDel

Jun 5, 2017, 10:57:30 PM6/5/17
Right. Civilian wars will be the only way to remove the ones who are
killing kaffirs.

Michael Press

Jun 6, 2017, 12:51:57 PM6/6/17
In article <f1dce5a2-77c3-46c1...@googlegroups.com>,
I could do a better job as a judge.
Keep a bunch of clerks to look up law for me,
and keep them honest with awkward questions.

--
Michael Press

darkst...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 2:50:58 PM6/6/17
On Monday, June 5, 2017 at 7:57:30 PM UTC-7, CtrlAltDel wrote:

> Right. Civilian wars will be the only way to remove the ones who are
> killing kaffirs.

I wasn't just talking about the Muslim situation either.

Mike