ya know...Michigan State might be in for a long season

Eric Ramon

Aug 31, 2018, 9:32:03 PM8/31/18
I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 9:45:03 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:32:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.

Their head coach looks like he eats nails and shits bullets for fun.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 10:08:54 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:32:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.

Aggies up 31-3 with 5 minutes left in the game.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 10:09:22 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 9:08:54 PM UTC-5, unclejr wrote:
> On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:32:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> > I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.
>
> Aggies up 31-30 with 5 minutes left in the game.

Oops. IFMPFM.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 10:26:51 PM8/31/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 8:32:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.

MSU was able to pull it out at the end with a defensive tip/INT.

Eric Ramon

Aug 31, 2018, 10:30:51 PM8/31/18
for reference, Utah State was 6-7 last year and opened with a 59-10 loss to Wisconsin. Michigan State was a 23 point favorite here.

unclejr

Aug 31, 2018, 10:36:43 PM8/31/18
Good teams win. Great teams cover.

Eric Ramon

Aug 31, 2018, 10:44:24 PM8/31/18
maybe Utah State is better than we thought. San Diego State, too, for that matter. But I too clearly recall UC Davis scoring 28 (!) against the Ducks and it was clear that something was wrong. (2016, 4-8)

Ken Olson

Aug 31, 2018, 11:09:41 PM8/31/18
On 8/31/2018 9:32 PM, Eric Ramon wrote:
> I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.

Still tuning up. Effectively, a scrimmage.

--
"We're going to fight racism not with racism, but we're going to fight
with solidarity."

"A sword is never a killer. It is a tool in the killer's hand."
- Seneca

"The hate rolls off my back like hygiene off of Michael Moore."
- Ted Nugent

Futbol Phan

Sep 1, 2018, 10:29:10 AM9/1/18
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 10:09:41 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 8/31/2018 9:32 PM, Eric Ramon wrote:
> > I'm sure they'll score another couple of touchdowns and make the final score look like they had it in the bag all the way but for a #11 team this isn't impressive.
> >

> Still tuning up. Effectively, a scrimmage.

I think you meant ineffectively.

Ken Olson

Sep 1, 2018, 4:24:23 PM9/1/18
It was a W. That is what matters.

Eric Ramon

Sep 1, 2018, 4:26:10 PM9/1/18
On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 1:24:23 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 9/1/2018 10:29 AM, Futbol Phan wrote:
> >>>

> >> Still tuning up. Effectively, a scrimmage.
> >>

> > I think you meant ineffectively.
> >

> It was a W. That is what matters.
>
> --

sure, but it portends doom

Ken Olson

Sep 1, 2018, 4:45:48 PM9/1/18
In the past it has portended a conference championship.

michael anderson

Sep 1, 2018, 4:59:17 PM9/1/18
On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 3:45:48 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 9/1/2018 4:26 PM, Eric Ramon wrote:

> >> It was a W. That is what matters.
> >>
> >> --
> >
> > sure, but it portends doom
> >

> In the past it has portended a conference championship.

well except all the other years when they looked like shit early on and proceeded to be beat down by all the good teams on their schedule

dotsla...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2018, 6:13:02 PM9/1/18
I don't know that your defense is at the level it's generally been at when you were winning conference championships...

Cheers.