Not that anyone cares about duke-miami.....

michael anderson

Oct 31, 2015, 10:45:37 PM10/31/15
and I certainly wasnt watching a game between two terrible acc teams, but someone I know who was watching it(and had duke in a ML parlay) texted me and said something was definitely fishy in the last minutes of that game. Apparently there was like a penalty every pass attempt on Miami the last drive, some of which were very fishy....

you gotta wonder. It's a perfect game to do this too. More dog money than not from public, low profile game, duke at home, etc.....

michael anderson

Oct 31, 2015, 10:56:24 PM10/31/15
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 9:45:37 PM UTC-5, michael anderson wrote:
> and I certainly wasnt watching a game between two terrible acc teams, but someone I know who was watching it(and had duke in a ML parlay) texted me and said something was definitely fishy in the last minutes of that game. Apparently there was like a penalty every pass attempt on Miami the last drive, some of which were very fishy....
>
> you gotta wonder. It's a perfect game to do this too. More dog money than not from public, low profile game, duke at home, etc.....

holy shit now I see that Miami one....the 7 people who watched this one must have seen a crazy ending hehe

xyzzy

Oct 31, 2015, 10:59:39 PM10/31/15
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 10:45:37 PM UTC-4, michael anderson wrote:
> and I certainly wasnt watching a game between two terrible acc teams, but someone I know who was watching it(and had duke in a ML parlay) texted me and said something was definitely fishy in the last minutes of that game. Apparently there was like a penalty every pass attempt on Miami the last drive, some of which were very fishy....
>
> you gotta wonder. It's a perfect game to do this too. More dog money than not from public, low profile game, duke at home, etc.....

I assume you poasted this before the game actually ended. If they wanted to give the game to Duke, they had plenty of opportunity on the last play. So cut it out, darkstar.