C130 Crash?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2017, 6:16:11 PM7/10/17
In a bean field, lotsa flames

plai...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2017, 7:25:10 PM7/10/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 3:16:11 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> In a bean field, lotsa flames

I'm not seeing anything about it on any of the news websites. I guess that means Obamacare, Russian lawyers and European political figures weren't on board.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2017, 8:53:40 PM7/10/17

xyzzy

Jul 11, 2017, 7:53:52 AM7/11/17
I got the news alert this morning, surprised not sooner.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2017, 9:31:44 AM7/11/17
Not sooner? I poasted it yesterday.

xyzzy

Jul 11, 2017, 10:10:17 AM7/11/17
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 9:31:44 AM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Not sooner? I poasted it yesterday.

Well in their defense it was the daily "here are the stories featured on the Today show" from WRAL. I hate a lot of their alerts but I keep them because their traffic and weather ones are worthwhile.

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2017, 10:58:16 AM7/11/17
I gave up on WRAL several years ago. Got my news from google for a while. Then just went to different aggregators and Twitter.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jul 11, 2017, 2:38:51 PM7/11/17
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 3:16:11 PM UTC-7, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:

> In a bean field, lotsa flames

Sucks big time, but it's the Confederate military. What do you expect?

agavi...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2017, 2:47:49 PM7/11/17
Technically, that's a union plane.

xyzzy

Jul 11, 2017, 2:49:53 PM7/11/17
On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:47:49 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Technically, that's a union plane.

You mean it takes frequent breaks and doesn't do any more than what's written in its job description?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Jul 12, 2017, 3:54:24 PM7/12/17
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:49:51 -0700 (PDT), xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:47:49 PM UTC-4, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Technically, that's a union plane.
>
>You mean it takes frequent breaks and doesn't do any more than what's written in its job description?

It can't be government because the hired people can't perform up to
their job description - not even the ones who hablo ingles.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com