Presidential scandals, then and now

xyzzy

Jun 12, 2017, 1:03:25 PM6/12/17

Some dued

Jun 12, 2017, 5:32:09 PM6/12/17
That was back when America was great.

Ken Olson

Jun 12, 2017, 5:36:04 PM6/12/17
On 6/12/2017 5:32 PM, Some dued wrote:
> That was back when America was coming apart.

IFYPFY

Eric Ramon

Jun 12, 2017, 5:40:14 PM6/12/17
seriously, do you think America is not coming apart now? Do you think we're all unified?

unclejr

Jun 12, 2017, 5:54:26 PM6/12/17
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 12:03:25 PM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> http://www.newsweek.com/barack-obama-donald-trump-russia-investigation-dijon-mustard-scandal-fox-fake-623643

I long for another person in the Oval Office who knows what he/she is doing.

I just hope that teh Donald is educable. I have my doubts, though.

Ken Olson

Jun 12, 2017, 6:22:47 PM6/12/17
No. But it is better than
it was.

unclejr

Jun 12, 2017, 8:48:08 PM6/12/17
TMML!

JGibson

Jun 12, 2017, 9:31:43 PM6/12/17
I've found most of the conservatives on this board make accidental great comedians.

Michael Press

Jun 12, 2017, 10:49:40 PM6/12/17
In article <ea70d588-132f-4e96...@googlegroups.com>,
Yes. Everybody is obsessed with President Trump.

--
Michael Press

Ken Olson

Jun 13, 2017, 12:47:55 AM6/13/17
Same back at you, Gibby!

Ken Olson

Jun 13, 2017, 12:51:32 AM6/13/17
We no longer have a President that race-baits and backs the agitators.

plai...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2017, 2:49:09 AM6/13/17
> We no longer have a President that race-baits and backs the agitators.

The sad thing is that I think you actually believe this.

Ken Olson

Jun 13, 2017, 2:59:47 AM6/13/17
On 6/13/2017 2:49 AM, plai...@gmail.com wrote:
>> We no longer have a President that race-baits and backs the agitators.
>
> The sad thing is that I think you actually believe this.

It's sadder that you don't.

JGibson

Jun 13, 2017, 8:20:54 AM6/13/17
More comedy gold!