Sir Roger Moore is shaken in 10-3-39

Marty McMahone

May 23, 2017, 10:43:40 AM5/23/17
Actually went and checked this when I saw it on FB, because I didn't know he was still alive.

unclejr

May 23, 2017, 11:30:23 AM5/23/17
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 9:43:40 AM UTC-5, Marty McMahone wrote:
> Actually went and checked this when I saw it on FB, because I didn't know he was still alive.

He isn't.

YosemiteSam

May 23, 2017, 3:01:59 PM5/23/17
well damn I knew Johnny & Ed were on MeTv but here in rsfc !

~YS

Ken Olson

May 23, 2017, 10:39:08 PM5/23/17
Who's on 1st?

agavi...@gmail.com

May 25, 2017, 6:37:36 AM5/25/17
He didn't stir.

Marty McMahone

May 25, 2017, 8:09:12 AM5/25/17
On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 5:37:36 AM UTC-5, the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> He didn't stir.

So, Bond trivia question. In what movie does Bond ask for a martini, "stirred, not shaken"?

unclejr

Jun 1, 2017, 6:23:53 PM6/1/17
One of the Daniel Craig ones, I'm pretty sure.

Some dued

Jun 6, 2017, 12:40:32 AM6/6/17
Goldfinger I guess cause I'm watching it right now and he just said it to some Asian chick who serves drinks on Pussy Galore's plane to Baltimore.

Some dued

Jun 6, 2017, 12:49:02 AM6/6/17
Oh, never mind. He said shaken not stirred. I dyslexia'd the question.