Trump Affair Accusers

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2018, 9:31:28 AM2/17/18
If you were a smokin hot playboy model, would you EVER tell anyone you had an affair with Donald Trump?!?!

Even for money?

Okay, maybe those types of chicks would do it for money.

But, ugh. I have to assume their dating prospects would dry up.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 17, 2018, 10:37:03 AM2/17/18
Naw, what any woman has rules the world.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2018, 10:38:46 AM2/17/18
They got half the money and all the _____.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 17, 2018, 12:57:48 PM2/17/18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 07:38:44 -0800 (PST), "the_andr...@yahoo.com"
<the_andr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>They got half the money and all the _____.

And that half keeps increasing. I think I'll try to stay married.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2018, 1:01:45 PM2/17/18
Good plan. Because, if that changes, the idea of half seems to prove that the courts don’t understand fractions.

michael anderson

Feb 17, 2018, 5:43:56 PM2/17/18

A guy I know in a similar situation to me is getting married in 2 months. Sorta later in life, never been married before. Does have one kid from a previous relationship.

He makes more money than me, but the general principle is the same. He recently bought a mostly mortgaged house on a point lot on lake martin. He told me "it's a 15 year mortgage so in 15 years I'll have it paid off". I said "no, in 15 years your wife who makes 55k a year and likely won't even be working in a few years and won't contribute a dime to that lake house mortgage will own half a lake house, and when you finish paying for that lake house and she decides she wants to be alone again you will owe her a cool 600k or so to buy her half your lake house....again".

He gave me a 'what the hell look' and I just sort of shrugged....

I'm not saying it's a terrible idea for him to get married. He just needs to know that it could be really really expensive.

It's a different story alltogether if he already owned the house and already is set in terms of his investment portfolio....because then it's premarital assets. But he's not....so going forward he is essentially working hard to provide them a nice life *and* then on the back end of things he is still running a huge 'what if' tab in case things go south.

It's like my brother in law loves to buy rolexes. I asked him how much they cost and he said about 20k each. I said, well thats 30k, 20k to buy the watch now and 10k at some point to be determined later to keep it if you still want it. Not saying you shouldn't buy the watch, but just know what it really costs....

xyzzy

Feb 17, 2018, 6:33:30 PM2/17/18
YSB. AYB?

J. Hugh Sullivan

Feb 18, 2018, 9:50:47 AM2/18/18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 14:43:52 -0800 (PST), michael anderson
<miande...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm not saying it's a terrible idea for him to get married. He just needs =
>to know that it could be really really expensive.

The factual evidence I have is that a marriage lasts, not that it
fails.

michael anderson

Feb 18, 2018, 12:00:31 PM2/18/18
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 5:33:30 PM UTC-6, xyzzy wrote:
> YSB. AYB?

yeah a bit....but being bitter doesn't mean the perspective still isn't accurate.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2018, 5:09:07 PM2/18/18
Being a bitter woman hater is a pretty sad existence.

xyzzy

Feb 19, 2018, 10:40:04 AM2/19/18
Well in her, or maybe his, defense back in the 1980s Donald Trump wasn't as gross. He was pretty much indistinguishable from any other self-styled master of the universe Wall Street douchebag.

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Feb 19, 2018, 11:50:01 AM2/19/18
This happened 30 years ago?!?!

Who cares?