Auburn's "unstoppable" offense...

swangdb

Sep 29, 2014, 10:06:18 AM9/29/14
...is about a third as good as it was last year. Maybe they're sand-bagging for LSU. Or maybe they miss both last year's line and Tre Mason. I'm leaning toward the second reason. Plus people are starting to figure out how to defend the HUNH offense.

The AU defense is maybe a little better than last year.

Auburn is a lucky 4-0 right now with LSU, Miss State and TAMU games coming up.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 29, 2014, 3:05:48 PM9/29/14
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:06:18 -0700 (PDT), swangdb <swa...@auburn.edu>
wrote:

>...is about a third as good as it was last year. Maybe they're sand-bagging for LSU. Or maybe they miss both last year's line and Tre Mason. I'm leaning toward the second reason. Plus people are starting to figure out how to defend the HUNH offense.
>
>The AU defense is maybe a little better than last year.
>
>Auburn is a lucky 4-0 right now with LSU, Miss State and TAMU games coming up.

As I type I don't see You or Bama being quite as good as the hype.

Hugh

swangdb

Sep 29, 2014, 4:06:32 PM9/29/14
On Monday, September 29, 2014 2:05:48 PM UTC-5, J. Hugh Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 07:06:18 -0700 (PDT), swangdb <>
>
> wrote:
>

> >...is about a third as good as it was last year. Maybe they're sand-bagging for LSU. Or maybe they miss both last year's line and Tre Mason. I'm leaning toward the second reason. Plus people are starting to figure out how to defend the HUNH offense.
>

> >The AU defense is maybe a little better than last year.
>

> >Auburn is a lucky 4-0 right now with LSU, Miss State and TAMU games coming up.
>

> As I type I don't see You or Bama being quite as good as the hype.
>

> Hugh

I think Bama is better than the hype.

The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior

Sep 29, 2014, 4:19:58 PM9/29/14
'Bama is clearly the greatest DOMiNATE in DOMINATION. They are the Dobies bestriding CF like the Colussus of 10-3-39's yore. Nick Saban could wear Obama's Mom Jeans and they'd still beat Seattle by 50.

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 30, 2014, 11:09:00 AM9/30/14
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:06:32 -0700 (PDT), swangdb <swa...@auburn.edu>
wrote:
They may be by the end of the season - if they get that far.

I have watched football at some level since 1935 (every year except
1945) and I am not impressed except perhaps with the possibilities. I
might have a better idea after any of the next 6 games.

Hugh

J. Hugh Sullivan

Sep 30, 2014, 11:12:08 AM9/30/14
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:19:58 -0700 (PDT), "The Cheesehusker, Trade
Warrior" <Iamtj...@gmail.com> wrote:

>'Bama is clearly the greatest DOMiNATE in DOMINATION. They are the Dobies =
>bestriding CF like the Colussus of 10-3-39's yore. Nick Saban could wear O=
>bama's Mom Jeans and they'd still beat Seattle by 50.

So many responses-so little time.

Hugh