Fire[insertNameHere].com

Chris Stassen

Oct 4, 2003, 1:55:20 PM10/4/03
Of the BCS conferences, the SEC fans seem to be the most serious about
complaining about coaching -- 11 of the 12 "fireNAME.com" sites are
registered.

SEC: 11 reg'd, 5 sites: 1 anti-firing, 3 pro-firing, 1 neutral
Big XII: 4 reg'd, 4 sites: 1 anti-firing, 1 pro-firing, 2 misconfigured
Big Ten: 4 reg'd, 2 sites: 1 anti-firing, 1 pro-firing
Pac-10 3 reg'd, no web sites
ACC: 2 reg'd, no web sites
Big East: 2 reg'd, 1 site: 1 pro-firing
Indep. 1 reg'd, 1 site: 1 pro-firing
CUSA: 1 reg'd, 1 site: 1 neutral(?)
MAC: 1 reg'd, no web sites
Mtn West: 0 reg'd
WAC: 0 reg'd
Sun Belt: 0 reg'd

--- raw data ---

Ohio State - firejimtressel.com - not registered
Michigan - firelloydcarr.com - exists, "coming soon" web site
Purde - firejoetiller.com - not registered
Wisconsin - firebarryalvarez.com - not registered
Penn State - firejoepaterno.com - not registered (joepamustgo.com)
Illinois - fireronturner.com - registered, "coming soon" web site
Minnesota - fireglenmason.com - registered, "coming soon" web site
Iowa - firekirkferentz.com - not registered
Northwestern - firerandywalker.com - not registered
Michigan State - firejohnlsmith.com - registered, anti-fire-coach-sites
Michigan State - firejohnsmith.com - registered, anti-fire-coach-sites
Indiana - firegerrydinardo.com - not registered

Tennessee - firephilfulmer.com - registered, but no web site
Tennessee - firephillipfulmer.com - registered, but no web site
Georgia - firemarkricht.com - exists, anti-firing
Florida - fireronzook.com - exists, pro-firing
South Carolina - firelouholtz.com - exists, pro-firing
Kentucky - firerichbrooks.com - exists, "coming soon" web site
Vanderbilt - firebobbyjohnson.com - not registered
Louisiana State - firenicksaban.com - registered, "default" web page
Auburn - firetommytuberville.com - registered, "coming soon" web site
Arkansas - firehoustonnutt.com - registered, "coming soon" web site
Ole Miss - firedavidcutcliffe.com - exists, pro-firing
Alabama - firemikeshula.com - exists, "coming soon" web site
Mississippi State - firejackiesherrill.com - registered, neutral

Oklahoma - firebobstoops.com - exists, anti-firing
Texas - firemackbrown.com - exists, pro-firing
Oklahoma State - not registered
Texas Tech - firemikeleach.com - not registered
Texas A&M - firedennisfranchione.com - exists, virtual directory error
Baylor - fireguymorris.com - not registered
Nebraska - firefranksolich.com - registered, connection denied
Kansas State - firebillsnyder.com - not registered
Colorado - firegarybarnett.com - not registered
Missouri - firegarypinkel.com - not registered
Iowa State - firedanmccarney.com - not registered
Kansas - firemarkmangino.com - not registered

Washington - firekeithgilbertson.com - not registered
Southern Cal - firepetecarroll.com - not registered
UCLA - firekarldorrell.com - registered, "coming soon" web page
Oregon State - firemikeriley.com - registered, "coming soon" web page
Arizona State - firedirkkoetter.com - not registered
Washington State - firebilldoba.com - not registered
Oregon - firemikebellotti.com - not registered
California - firejefftedford.com - not registered
Stanford - firebuddyteevens.com - not registered
Arizona - firejohnmackovic.com - registered, no web site

Florida State - firebobbybowden.com - registered, no web site
North Carolina State - firechuckamato.com - not registered
Maryland - fireralphfriedgen.com - not registered
Virginia - firealgroh.com - not registered
Georgia Tech - firechangailey.com - registered, no web site
Clemson - firetommybowden.com - registered, "coming soon" web site
North Carolina - firejohnbunting.com - not registered
Duke - firecarlfranks.com - not registered
Wake Forest - firejimgrobe.com - not registered

Pittsburgh - firewaltharris.com - not registered
Miami - firelarrycoker.com - not registered
Virginia Tech - firefrankbeamer.com - not registered
Syracuse - firepaulpasqualoni.com - not registered (coachpmustgo.com)
Boston College - firetomobrien.com - registered, "coming soon" web page
West Virginia - firerichrodriguez.com - not registered
Temple - firebobbywallace.com - not registered
Rutgers - firegregschiano.com - not registered

Texas Christian - firegarypatterson.com - not registered
Southern Mississippi - firejeffbower.com - not registered
Tulane - firechrisscelfo.com - not registered
Cincinnati - firerickminter.com - not registered
Memphis - firetommywest.com - not registered
Louisville - firebobbypetrino.com - not registered
South Florida - firejimleavitt.com - not registered
East Carolina - firejohnthompson.com - not registered
UAB - firewatsonbrown.com - not registered
Houston - fireartbriles.com - not registered
Army - firetoddberry.com - registered, neutral(?)

Colorado State - firesonnylubick.com - not registered
New Mexico - firerockylong.com - not registered
Brigham Young - firegarycrowton.com - not registered
Air Force - firefisherdeberry.com - not regsitered
Nevada-Las Vegas - firejohnrobinson.com - not registered
Utah - fireurbanmeyer.com - not registered
San Diego State - firetomcraft.com - not registered
Wyoming - firejoeglenn.com - not registered

Hawaii - firejunejones.com - not registered
Fresno State - firepathill.com - not registered
Boise State - firedanhawkins.com - not registered
Nevada - firechristormy.com - not registered
San Jose State - firefitzhill.com - not registered
Rice - firekenhatfield.com - not registered
Louisiana Tech - firejackbicknell.com - not registered
Southern Methodist - firephilbennett.com - not registered
Texas-El Paso - firegarynord.com - not registered
Tulsa - firestevekragthorpe.com - not registered

Notre Dame - firetywillingham.com - exists, pro-firing
Connecticut - firerandyedsall.com - not registered
Navy - firepauljohnson.com - not registered
Troy State - firelarryblakeney.com - not registered

Central Florida - firemikekruczek.com - registered, no web site
Miami-Ohio - fireterryhoeppner.com - not registered
Marshall - firebobpruett.com - not registered
Akron - fireleeowens.com - not registered
Kent State - firedeanpees.com - not registered
Ohio - firebrianknorr.com - not registered
Buffalo - firejimhofher.com - not registered
Northern Illinois - firejoenovak.com - not registered
Toledo - firetomamstutz.com - not registered
Western Michigan - firegarydarnell.com - not registered
Bowling Green - firegreggbrandon.com - not registered
Ball State - firebradyhoke.com - not registered
Central Michigan - firemikedebord.com - not registered
Eastern Michigan - firejeffwoodruff.com - not registered

North Texas - firedarrelldickey.com - not registered
Middle Tennessee - fireandymccollum.com - not registered
New Mexico State - firetonysamuel.com - not registered
Arkansas State - firesteveroberts.com - not registered
Louisiana-Lafayette - firerickeybustle.com - not registered
Idaho - firetomcable.com - not registered
Louisiana-Monrone - firecharlieweatherbie.com - not registered
Utah State - firemickdennehy.com - not registered

--
Chris Stassen http://www.stassen.com/chris
NOTE: "occu...@stassen.com" is NOT a valid E-mail address

Vijay Ramanujan

Oct 4, 2003, 2:03:09 PM10/4/03
In article <MPG.19e8a95f9...@news.randori.com>, Chris Stassen
<occu...@stassen.com> wrote:

> Of the BCS conferences, the SEC fans seem to be the most serious about
> complaining about coaching -- 11 of the 12 "fireNAME.com" sites are
> registered.

If I were getting paid big time money to coach at one of those schools,
I'd register the most obvious variations myself.

Vijay R.

Chris Mihos

Oct 4, 2003, 2:20:40 PM10/4/03

With OSU not playing today, Stassen clearly has time to kill.

--

chris
rsfc's four of hearts

Chris Stassen

Oct 4, 2003, 3:10:06 PM10/4/03
Chris Mihos wrote:
> With OSU not playing today, Stassen clearly has time to kill.

I was hoping to watch PSU-Wisconsin, but the only games on right now are
MSU-Indiana and Colorado-Baylor.

I can't put off cutting the grass for that.

andrew smith

Oct 4, 2003, 6:01:32 PM10/4/03
"Chris Stassen" <occu...@stassen.com> wrote in message

> Of the BCS conferences, the SEC fans seem to be the most serious about
> complaining about coaching -- 11 of the 12 "fireNAME.com" sites are
> registered.
>
> SEC: 11 reg'd, 5 sites: 1 anti-firing, 3 pro-firing, 1 neutral
>
> Mississippi State - firejackiesherrill.com - registered, neutral

You make me laugh sometimes. However, in this case, you failed to account
for the hire<insertanothercoach'snamehere>.com domains.

a.

Chris Stassen

Oct 4, 2003, 7:14:32 PM10/4/03
andrew smith wrote:

> "Chris Stassen" wrote:
> > Mississippi State - firejackiesherrill.com - registered, neutral
> You make me laugh sometimes.

I didn't take too long to survey each web site, but this one didn't seem
to be selling "fire Sherrill" merchanidise, or running a letter-writing
campaign, or having a ranting "position paper" for/against on the front
page. Admittedly, it's a little strange to count a domain which says
"fire [some name]" as neutral.

> However, in this case, you failed to account
> for the hire<insertanothercoach'snamehere>.com domains.

I wasn't aware of any. The only two I knew of that didn't match the
format in the subject line (fire[coachname].com) were coachpmustgo (the
first fire-the-coach site that I ever heard of) and joepamustgo (because
it was mentioned here recently).

I just registered firejimtressel.com and the web page
(www.firejimtressel.com) should go up once it gets to the root servers.

andrew smith

Oct 4, 2003, 11:19:17 PM10/4/03

> andrew smith wrote:
> > "Chris Stassen" wrote:
> > > Mississippi State - firejackiesherrill.com - registered, neutral
> > You make me laugh sometimes.
>
> I didn't take too long to survey each web site, but this one didn't seem
> to be selling "fire Sherrill" merchanidise, or running a letter-writing
> campaign, or having a ranting "position paper" for/against on the front
> page. Admittedly, it's a little strange to count a domain which says
> "fire [some name]" as neutral.
>
> > However, in this case, you failed to account
> > for the hire<insertanothercoach'snamehere>.com domains.
>
> I wasn't aware of any. The only two I knew of that didn't match the
> format in the subject line (fire[coachname].com) were coachpmustgo (the
> first fire-the-coach site that I ever heard of) and joepamustgo (because
> it was mentioned here recently).

Somebody had an msufansforterrybowden.com or something like that the other
day.

> I just registered firejimtressel.com and the web page
> (www.firejimtressel.com) should go up once it gets to the root servers.

That's funny.

a.

Dale Bright®

Oct 5, 2003, 2:51:50 PM10/5/03
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:55:20 GMT, Chris Stassen <occu...@stassen.com>
wrote:

>Tennessee - firephilfulmer.com - registered, but no web site
>Tennessee - firephillipfulmer.com - registered, but no web site

Stearns is the culprit, I just know it.

Dale Bright®

"non compos mentis"

Scott Stearns

Oct 5, 2003, 3:50:27 PM10/5/03

"Dale Bright®" <dabr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

dood, if I wanted to get rid of Phil Fulmer, I'd just set up a Krispy Kreme
franchise right outside Neyland. the heart attack would be imminent.

--
Scott M. Stearns
playb...@charter.net

Dale Bright®

Oct 5, 2003, 11:05:52 PM10/5/03

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:50:27 -0400, "Scott Stearns"
<playb...@charter.net> wrote:

>"Dale Bright®" <dabr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:55:20 GMT, Chris Stassen <occu...@stassen.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Tennessee - firephilfulmer.com - registered, but no web site
>> >Tennessee - firephillipfulmer.com - registered, but no web site
>>
>> Stearns is the culprit, I just know it.
>>

>> Dale Bright®
>>

>dood, if I wanted to get rid of Phil Fulmer, I'd just set up a Krispy Kreme
>franchise right outside Neyland. the heart attack would be imminent.

Bait. Krispy Kreme isn't what is going to be the end for Phil Fulmer.

An OL that can't block is going to be the culprit.

I am certain that this is killing him much more quickly.

Scott Stearns

Oct 6, 2003, 1:02:38 AM10/6/03

"Dale Bright®" <dabr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

So who put the drugs in the SEC water? Alabama's O line has severely
regressed this year. They were dominant last year, and returned everybody.
Now they can't block sunlight. Auburn's O line sucked the first two games;
now they're back, of course, and Auburn is THE HOTTEST TEAM IN THE
NATION!!!!!

Maybe all the magick of O lines got shunted to Fayeteville (damn I Hate
Houston Nutt!) and Athens to replace all the stud dawgs they lost last year.

Frisbee® MCNGP

Oct 6, 2003, 10:51:20 AM10/6/03
"Vijay Ramanujan" <vij...@cybernex.net> wrote in message

You'd have to register a lot of variations, then.

http://www.gatorsdeservebetter.com/

"Demote Ron Zook... Again!"

--
Fris "We've got a long way to go, but we're close! (Ron Zook)" bee® MCNGP

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

xyzzy

Oct 6, 2003, 12:31:39 PM10/6/03
The internet was useful today

Dale Bright®

Oct 6, 2003, 8:24:35 PM10/6/03
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:02:38 -0400, "Scott Stearns"
<playb...@charter.net> wrote:

>So who put the drugs in the SEC water? Alabama's O line has severely
>regressed this year. They were dominant last year, and returned everybody.
>Now they can't block sunlight. Auburn's O line sucked the first two games;
>now they're back, of course, and Auburn is THE HOTTEST TEAM IN THE
>NATION!!!!!

Personally, I blame the Gators for sending that mass of waste KNOW as
Jimmy Stephens. An OL with 10 AA guys can't be as bad as what I have
seen the past TWO years. Is it a coincidence that this mass of waste
showed up at the same time as the OL started to SUCK ASS!!!?

>Maybe all the magick of O lines got shunted to Fayeteville (damn I Hate
>Houston Nutt!) and Athens to replace all the stud dawgs they lost last year.

Personally, I think the Jets should fire Doug Marrone.

NOW, GAWD DAMBIT!

He has a home awaiting in KNOCKSVILLE!

BPeugh11

Oct 6, 2003, 8:57:37 PM10/6/03
Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>Personally, I blame the Gators for sending that mass of waste KNOW as
>Jimmy Stephens. An OL with 10 AA guys can't be as bad as what I have
>seen the past TWO years. Is it a coincidence that this mass of waste
>showed up at the same time as the OL started to SUCK ASS!!!?

how can you say this?

without jimmy stephens, uf's dominants would never have been know.

stephens oline performance vs kneebraska in the mnc game showed what a
brilliant line coach stephens could be

the following year vs fsu at dokey campbell, stephens line play made it
possible for uf to advance to the mnc game once again. without stephens
blocking schemes in that game, the visored gawd would never have discovered the
wonders of the shotgun.

you should be thanking your lucky stars you have such a fine, fine, o line
coach.

bp

oh and you can have zook back any time.

Dale Bright®

Oct 6, 2003, 9:11:31 PM10/6/03

PLEASE TAKE THIS MUTHERRSFCKIN BASTER BACK!

FEED HIM TO THE GATORS OR SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAWD, HE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>bp
>
>oh and you can have zook back any time.

I donut think Zook would be safe anywhere near the city limits of
Knoxville without a police escort.

Something about faxing and playbooks that just doesn't seem practical.

BPeugh11

Oct 7, 2003, 3:47:11 PM10/7/03
Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>On 07 Oct 2003 00:57:37 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:
>
>>Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:
>>
>>>Personally, I blame the Gators for sending that mass of waste KNOW as
>>>Jimmy Stephens. An OL with 10 AA guys can't be as bad as what I have
>>>seen the past TWO years. Is it a coincidence that this mass of waste
>>>showed up at the same time as the OL started to SUCK ASS!!!?
>>
>>how can you say this?
>>
>>without jimmy stephens, uf's dominants would never have been know.
>>
>>stephens oline performance vs kneebraska in the mnc game showed what a
>>brilliant line coach stephens could be
>>
>>the following year vs fsu at dokey campbell, stephens line play made it
>>possible for uf to advance to the mnc game once again. without stephens
>>blocking schemes in that game, the visored gawd would never have discovered
>the
>>wonders of the shotgun.
>>
>>you should be thanking your lucky stars you have such a fine, fine, o line
>>coach.
>
>PLEASE TAKE THIS MUTHERRSFCKIN BASTER BACK!
>
>FEED HIM TO THE GATORS OR SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>GAWD, HE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well he might have stayed in gainesville but zook wouldn't have him. don't see
how we could take him back with zook still in town.

>>bp
>>
>>oh and you can have zook back any time.
>
>I donut think Zook would be safe anywhere near the city limits of
>Knoxville without a police escort.
>
>Something about faxing and playbooks that just doesn't seem practical.
>
>Dale Bright®
>
>"non compos mentis"

donut be silly.

zook could make amends by enthusiastically delivering his uf offensive palybook
to phat phil. the gators surely wouldn't miss it.

bp

Dale Bright®

Oct 7, 2003, 10:36:10 PM10/7/03
On 07 Oct 2003 19:47:11 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:

>well he might have stayed in gainesville but zook wouldn't have him. don't see
>how we could take him back with zook still in town.

His coaching complements Zook's.

Please listen to what I'm sayin...........($1)

>donut be silly.
>
>zook could make amends by enthusiastically delivering his uf offensive palybook
>to phat phil. the gators surely wouldn't miss it.

Bait. Not even Zook knows what his playbook is gonna call.

BPeugh11

Oct 8, 2003, 11:33:42 AM10/8/03
Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>On 07 Oct 2003 19:47:11 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:
>

>>well he might have stayed in gainesville but zook wouldn't have him. don't
>see
>>how we could take him back with zook still in town.
>
>His coaching complements Zook's.
>
>Please listen to what I'm sayin...........($1)

ok perfect.

RON ZOOK TO KNOCKSVILLE!!!!!!!!

>>donut be silly.
>>
>>zook could make amends by enthusiastically delivering his uf offensive
>palybook
>>to phat phil. the gators surely wouldn't miss it.
>
>Bait. Not even Zook knows what his playbook is gonna call.

exactly. no one would ever call the vols predictable again.

RON ZOOOOK TO UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bp

Dale Bright®

Oct 8, 2003, 5:12:51 PM10/8/03
On 08 Oct 2003 15:33:42 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:

>Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:
>
>>On 07 Oct 2003 19:47:11 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:
>>

>>>well he might have stayed in gainesville but zook wouldn't have him. don't
>>see
>>>how we could take him back with zook still in town.
>>
>>His coaching complements Zook's.
>>
>>Please listen to what I'm sayin...........($1)
>
>ok perfect.
>
> RON ZOOK TO KNOCKSVILLE!!!!!!!!

We already have Stephens and Pat Washington. One more idot could only
make those two look good.

>>>donut be silly.
>>>
>>>zook could make amends by enthusiastically delivering his uf offensive
>>palybook
>>>to phat phil. the gators surely wouldn't miss it.
>>
>>Bait. Not even Zook knows what his playbook is gonna call.
>>

>exactly. no one would ever call the vols predictable again.

Bait. It is KNOW that PHAT PHIL will still be at the local Krispy
Kreme. Quite predictable, I say.

>RON ZOOOOK TO UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer to play the Gators in the Swamp, now.

BPeugh11

Oct 8, 2003, 7:41:39 PM10/8/03
Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>I prefer to play the Gators in the Swamp, now.
>

>Dale Bright®

Ok, but only if you bring Peyton and all his Hypesmans.

bp

andrew smith

Oct 8, 2003, 8:00:31 PM10/8/03

> On 08 Oct 2003 15:33:42 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:
>
> >Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

don't
> >>see
> >>
> >>His coaching complements Zook's.
> >>
> >>Please listen to what I'm sayin...........($1)
> >
> >ok perfect.
> >
> > RON ZOOK TO KNOCKSVILLE!!!!!!!!
>
> We already have Stephens and Pat Washington.

You're just mad at Auburn.

From the ability & play of your receivers, Pat Washington seems to be doing
a good job.

a.

Greg Sumner

Oct 8, 2003, 8:15:59 PM10/8/03
Chris Stassen <occu...@stassen.com> blathered:

>Pac-10 3 reg'd, no web sites

I would think whoever registered firerickneuheisel.com could make a lot
of dough renting the domain out to new folks every 4 years.

Greg Sumner
Go Huskies!

Dale Bright®

Oct 9, 2003, 7:32:36 PM10/9/03

He seemed to enjoy the scenery last week.

Dale Bright®

Oct 9, 2003, 7:33:56 PM10/9/03
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:00:31 GMT, "andrew smith" <an...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>"Dale Bright®" <dabr...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>don't

>> >ok perfect.
>> >
>> > RON ZOOK TO KNOCKSVILLE!!!!!!!!
>>
>> We already have Stephens and Pat Washington.
>
>You're just mad at Auburn.

Yes, and have been so for many years. As a matter of fact, it all
started with Washington being hired.

>From the ability & play of your receivers, Pat Washington seems to be doing
>a good job.

How long before our young receivers begin to be "coached" and start to
look like idots?

BPeugh11

Oct 9, 2003, 7:50:25 PM10/9/03
Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

Sure he did.

He was there to provide moral support for his younger brother who had no chance
of winning in the Sw^H^H^H^H^Florida Field.

Next thing you'll be tellin' me he beat the Bucs.

Sheesh.

bp

bp

Dale Bright®

Oct 9, 2003, 11:03:58 PM10/9/03
On 09 Oct 2003 23:50:25 GMT, bpeu...@cs.com (BPeugh11) wrote:

>Dale Bright® dabr...@bellsouth.net wrote:

>>>Ok, but only if you bring Peyton and all his Hypesmans.
>>
>>He seemed to enjoy the scenery last week.
>>

>>Dale Bright®
>
>Sure he did.
>
>He was there to provide moral support for his younger brother who had no chance
>of winning in the Sw^H^H^H^H^Florida Field.

>Next thing you'll be tellin' me he beat the Bucs.
>
>Sheesh.

I heard this but am not certain that it happened.