The Perfect Season

Edward M. Kennedy

Sep 1, 2006, 12:16:46 PM9/1/06
0-10 going into the final game against UNC which knocks the
Tarholes out of Bowl eligibility.

Teh Enb,

--Tedward

Craig Moe

Sep 2, 2006, 12:47:06 AM9/2/06
Edward M. Kennedy <nos...@baconburger.com> wrote:
>0-10 going into the final game against UNC which knocks the
>Tarholes out of Bowl eligibility.

You've got the first part pretty much down. You don't seem to have a
handle on the second part yet.

Edward M. Kennedy

Sep 2, 2006, 3:19:12 PM9/2/06
"Craig Moe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote

>>0-10 going into the final game against UNC which knocks the
>>Tarholes out of Bowl eligibility.
>
> You've got the first part pretty much down.

I'm pretty concerned about Richmond, you moran.

> You don't seem to have a
> handle on the second part yet.

Even stupider is assuming I thought Duke would beat UNC.

--Tedward

Craig Moe

Sep 2, 2006, 4:49:01 PM9/2/06
Edward M. Kennedy <nos...@baconburger.com> wrote:

Didn't think you did. Just trying to cheer you up by pointing out that
Duke's come halfway to that perfect season a few times in the last
couple of years.

Edward M. Kennedy

Sep 2, 2006, 5:53:14 PM9/2/06
"Craig Moe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote

> Didn't think you did. Just trying to cheer you up by pointing out that
> Duke's come halfway to that perfect season a few times in the last
> couple of years.

One time they did the opposite trick. That was betterer.

--Tedward

Craig Moe

Sep 2, 2006, 6:29:06 PM9/2/06
Edward M. Kennedy <nos...@baconburger.com> wrote:

I'm pretty sure UNC didn't play any sports in 2003.