Pole

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Jun 2, 2009, 4:47:45 PM6/2/09
80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?

1. Molly Ringwald
2. Demi Moore
3. Ally Sheedy
4. Phoebe Cates
5. <add on>

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.

Anthony Summers

Jun 2, 2009, 5:03:12 PM6/2/09
On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:47:45 -0400, Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote...

> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>
> 1. Molly Ringwald
> 2. Demi Moore
> 3. Ally Sheedy
> 4. Phoebe Cates
> 5. <add on>

1. NO.
2. Twice, at least.
3. Until I passed out.
4. Until she passed out.
5. Jennifer Jason Leigh... but just once. ;)

--
A. Summers || summerstorm0007-->at<--yahoo.com

VA Beach Hokie

Jun 2, 2009, 5:10:59 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 4:47 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor.ki...@verizon.net> wrote:
> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>
> 1. Molly Ringwald
> 2. Demi Moore
> 3. Ally Sheedy
> 4. Phoebe Cates
> 5. <add on>

All of the above as often as I could.

Not "brat-packer" but from the same time, I'd include Lea Thompson and
Ione Skye.

Pauli G

Jun 2, 2009, 5:16:16 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 4:47 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor.ki...@verizon.net> wrote:

now or back then?

Chris Bellomy

Jun 2, 2009, 6:32:43 PM6/2/09
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote, On 6/2/09 3:47 PM:

> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>
> 1. Molly Ringwald
> 2. Demi Moore
> 3. Ally Sheedy
> 4. Phoebe Cates
> 5. <add on>

If it were still the 80s?

1. yes
2. no
3. yes
4. oh hell yes, on the pope's desk, under the pope's desk,
on the pope's hat, you name it

For some reason Demi Moore never did a thing for me.

For #5, give me Winona Ryder, and another hell yes.

cb

deem...@aol.com

Jun 2, 2009, 6:47:49 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 4:47 pm, Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor.ki...@verizon.net> wrote:
> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>
> 1. Molly Ringwald
> 2. Demi Moore
> 3. Ally Sheedy
> 4. Phoebe Cates
> 5. <add on>

Repeatedly...one at a time or in any combination.

deem...@aol.com

Jun 2, 2009, 6:48:21 PM6/2/09

Okay, Winona turned 18 in 1989....I was thinking she was younger.

StephenJ

Jun 2, 2009, 6:54:58 PM6/2/09

#4 only

--
We are launching a major attack on the enemy.
Better that 10 innocent people should suffer than

-Soviet Commissar of Justice N. Yezhov to the Politburo, 1937.

Mercellus Bohren

Jun 2, 2009, 6:56:08 PM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 5:32 pm, Chris Bellomy <ten.wohsdoog@sirhc> wrote:

> > 4. Phoebe Cates

> 4. oh hell yes, on the pope's desk, under the pope's desk,
> on the pope's hat, you name it

So many fond mammaries...

http://www.360blog.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/phoebe-cates.jpg

Steve Cutchen

Jun 2, 2009, 7:12:34 PM6/2/09
In article <nPednYlKU4sWNbjX...@supernews.com>, Chris
Bellomy <ten.wohsdoog@sirhc> wrote:

> Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote, On 6/2/09 3:47 PM:
> > 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
> >
> > 1. Molly Ringwald
> > 2. Demi Moore
> > 3. Ally Sheedy
> > 4. Phoebe Cates
> > 5. <add on>
>
> If it were still the 80s?
>
> 1. yes
> 2. no
> 3. yes
> 4. oh hell yes, on the pope's desk, under the pope's desk,
> on the pope's hat, you name it
>
> For some reason Demi Moore never did a thing for me.

She was amazingly hswt in _About Last Night_. That was before she got
herself all defeminized and boob-inflated.

Oh, and if you wand Mia to respond to this thread, you'll need to add
Rob Lowe.

Frisbee�

Jun 2, 2009, 7:13:22 PM6/2/09

Almost the exact same, except that Molly Ringwald never did a thing for me, either. Maybe it was the parts she played but I just saw her as this snotty-stuck-up princess type. Oddly enough, Demi Moore got hawter as she aged.

Frisbee�

Jun 2, 2009, 7:14:25 PM6/2/09

"about a quart or so..."

Frisbee�

Jun 2, 2009, 7:15:55 PM6/2/09

Or Hannah Montanna, but she wasn't even an egg in the 80's.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jun 2, 2009, 8:49:06 PM6/2/09
In article <h0435h$qgf$3...@usenet01.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,
Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor...@verizon.net> wrote:

> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>
> 1. Molly Ringwald
> 2. Demi Moore
> 3. Ally Sheedy
> 4. Phoebe Cates
> 5. <add on>

What about Diane Lane? Two others who existed during that time were Mare
Winningham and Mary Stuart Masterson although they had noses which
arrived an hour before the rest of their bodies.
--
Remove blown from email address to reply.

Steve Cutchen

Jun 2, 2009, 9:34:16 PM6/2/09
In article <dmiVl.134$y42...@newsfe21.iad>, Frisbee�
<discg...@gEEmail.com> wrote:

> Almost the exact same, except that Molly Ringwald never did a thing for me,
> either. Maybe it was the parts she played but I just saw her as this
> snotty-stuck-up princess type. Oddly enough, Demi Moore got hawter as she aged.

Exaclty.

Oppositely.

Wrong.

Molly was the true meaning of creamy redhead goodness. Didn't you see
her dance in Breakfast Club?

Demi was hawt before she started with all the surgeries. Now she's a
head to toe surgically photoshopped caricature of herself.

Pauli G

Jun 2, 2009, 9:42:57 PM6/2/09

that scene is cinematic perfection....those breasts are breasticular
perfection....the entire thing, perfection.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Jun 3, 2009, 9:30:18 PM6/3/09
Disculpa Senora Thomas R. Kettler, pero did you really mime the
following on 6/2/2009 8:49 PM???

> In article <h0435h$qgf$3...@usenet01.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,
> Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
>>
>> 1. Molly Ringwald
>> 2. Demi Moore
>> 3. Ally Sheedy
>> 4. Phoebe Cates
>> 5. <add on>
>
> What about Diane Lane?

OooooooohHHHH!

She's probably too old to fit into th bratpack category, but that is one
hot babe...

Two others who existed during that time were Mare
> Winningham and Mary Stuart Masterson although they had noses which
> arrived an hour before the rest of their bodies.

Thomas R. Kettler

Jun 4, 2009, 12:15:52 AM6/4/09
In article <KsFVl.544$u86...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>,
Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Disculpa Senora Thomas R. Kettler, pero did you really mime the
> following on 6/2/2009 8:49 PM???
> > In article <h0435h$qgf$3...@usenet01.srv.cis.pitt.edu>,
> > Zaphod Beeblebrox <victor...@verizon.net> wrote:
> >
> >> 80's teeny boppers / brat packers: WHHI?
> >>
> >> 1. Molly Ringwald
> >> 2. Demi Moore
> >> 3. Ally Sheedy
> >> 4. Phoebe Cates
> >> 5. <add on>
> >
> > What about Diane Lane?
>

> OooooooohHHHH!
>
> She's probably too old to fit into th bratpack category, but that is one
> hot babe...

Not really. After all, she was born in 1965 while Molly Ringwald was
born in 1968 and Demi Moore in 1962 (Yes, 1962!).

People think she is older because she did "The Cotton Club" in 1984 and
"Lady Beware" in 1987 having a butt scene in the former and topless
scenes in the latter.

Here's their sites on IMDb:

Diane Lane: <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000178/>
Molly Ringwald: <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000208/>