Tiger used PEDs?

Tonawanda Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 15, 2009, 1:43:25 AM12/15/09

Starcade

Dec 15, 2009, 3:40:49 AM12/15/09
On Dec 14, 10:43 pm, "Tonawanda Frankenstein: Sock"

I think he did.

And I think it was the undetectable stuff too.

Mike

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 3:59:55 AM12/15/09
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:43:25 -0800 (PST), Tonawanda Frankenstein: Sock
wrote...

...fixed your subject header.

--
A. Summers || summerstorm0007-->at<--yahoo.com

NapalmHeart

Dec 15, 2009, 5:45:36 AM12/15/09

"Anthony Summers" <summers...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He allowed himself to be promoted as a clean-cut, highly moral, beyond reproach person. He seems to
have failed to meet his own standard. As it is for many of us, if we can admit it.

Ken

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 6:08:52 AM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:45:36 -0500, NapalmHeart wrote...

> He allowed himself to be promoted as a clean-cut, highly moral, beyond reproach person. He seems to
> have failed to meet his own standard. As it is for many of us, if we can admit it.
>
> Ken

...which has SFA to do with whether or not accusing him of using PEDs
based on pretty much nothing is at all appropriate.

NapalmHeart

Dec 15, 2009, 7:18:46 AM12/15/09

"Anthony Summers" <summers...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

When someone is down they tend to be attacked from all possible angles.

KO

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 7:50:05 AM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 07:18:46 -0500, NapalmHeart wrote...

> >> He allowed himself to be promoted as a clean-cut, highly moral, beyond reproach person. He seems
> >> have failed to meet his own standard. As it is for many of us, if we can admit it.

> > ...which has SFA to do with whether or not accusing him of using PEDs

> > based on pretty much nothing is at all appropriate.

> When someone is down they tend to be attacked from all possible angles.

Again, what's that got to do with anything?

J.C. Watts Enslin

Dec 15, 2009, 4:01:06 PM12/15/09
On Dec 15, 5:08 am, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:45:36 -0500, NapalmHeart wrote...
> > He allowed himself to be promoted as a clean-cut, highly moral, beyond reproach person.  He seems to
> > have failed to meet his own standard.  As it is for many of us, if we can admit it.
>
> > Ken
>
> ...which has SFA to do with whether or not accusing him of using PEDs
> based on pretty much nothing is at all appropriate.

Nothing at all? He was treated by a doctor who publicly advocates the
use of HGH and who was picked up at the border bringing illegal
substances into the United States.

Jon

Huck Kennedy

Dec 15, 2009, 4:05:13 PM12/15/09
On Dec 15, 4:08 am, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:45:36 -0500, NapalmHeart wrote...
> > He allowed himself to be promoted as a clean-cut, highly moral, beyond reproach person.  He seems to
> > have failed to meet his own standard.  As it is for many of us, if we can admit it.
>
> ...which has SFA to do with whether or not accusing him of using PEDs
> based on pretty much nothing is at all appropriate.

I knoe what SFA means. I yam so proud of myself. The RSFC
Acronym King did not stump me this time, Woohoo!!

Huck

TimV

Dec 15, 2009, 4:12:49 PM12/15/09

Said doctor also has treated many, many other athletes using some novel
therapies that do not involve HGH and has never publicly advocated the use
of HGH in athletes but only in older patients. On that last note, he isn't
exactly unique in that regard.

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 4:39:42 PM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:01:06 -0800 (PST), J.C. Watts Enslin wrote...

How many times was he treated by this doctor?

Is this doctor his primary doctor?

Is there any reason, aside from jumping to conclusions, to even raise
the spectre of PEDs being put into Tiger Woods by this doctor?

This sort of BS is how witch hunts start, and it makes me sick.

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 4:43:03 PM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:05:13 -0800 (PST), Huck Kennedy wrote...

<pedant> Actually, SFA is an abbreviation, not an acronym. </pedant>

Chris Bellomy

Dec 15, 2009, 5:08:33 PM12/15/09
Anthony Summers wrote, On 12/15/09 3:43 PM:

There's a word that begins with "sfa?"

cb

Tonawanda Kardex

Dec 15, 2009, 5:11:41 PM12/15/09
On Dec 15, 12:59 am, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:43:25 -0800 (PST), Tonawanda Frankenstein: Sock
> wrote...
>
> >http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4744216
>
> > This could get UGLY.
>
> ...fixed your subject header.

So it was okay for you to claim Clemens was doing PEDs long before it
was proved to be true ... but it's not okay for others to speculate on
Tiger?

Okay, Mr. Double Standard!

Tonawanda Kardex

Dec 15, 2009, 5:12:48 PM12/15/09

Yet you were fine accusing Clemens and defending Bonds years ago ...
uh huh.

Huck Kennedy

Dec 15, 2009, 5:13:40 PM12/15/09

<pedant>

"In 1943, Bell Laboratories coined the term acronym as the name for a
word created from the first letters of each word in a series of words
(such as sonar, created from sound navigation and ranging).[1] The
terms initialism and alphabetism are neither widely used nor widely
known. The term acronym is widely used to describe any abbreviation
formed from initial letters." --Wiki

It goes on to say that many have since added further
requirements that an acronym form a prounounceable word, like radar or
sonar. I would agree with you that that is a very cool definition.
Of course, on the other hand, rsfc has always used the simplistic
definition (naturally!) of just initials. Such as DYGTBQITHCR. Or
STFUP.

</pedant>

Huck

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 5:19:58 PM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:11:41 -0800 (PST), Tonawanda Kardex wrote...

> > > This could get UGLY.
> >
> > ...fixed your subject header.
>
> So it was okay for you to claim Clemens was doing PEDs long before it
> was proved to be true ... but it's not okay for others to speculate on
> Tiger?
>
> Okay, Mr. Double Standard!

I posted my reasons for believing that Clemens was using steroids.

What're your reasons for leaping to conclusions re: Eldrick Woods? Is
infidelity a symptom of using PEDs?

Have fun spinning.

Anthony Summers

Dec 15, 2009, 5:20:58 PM12/15/09
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:13:40 -0800 (PST), Huck Kennedy wrote...

> > <pedant> Actually, SFA is an abbreviation, not an acronym. </pedant>
>
> <pedant>
>
> "In 1943, Bell Laboratories coined the term acronym as the name for a
> word created from the first letters of each word in a series of words
> (such as sonar, created from sound navigation and ranging).[1] The
> terms initialism and alphabetism are neither widely used nor widely
> known. The term acronym is widely used to describe any abbreviation
> formed from initial letters." --Wiki

'a WORD created from...'

SNAFU is a word. SFA isn't.

Solnichka Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 15, 2009, 5:26:04 PM12/15/09

Oh, go get a degree and take the chip off your shoulder already, pla.

Eric Ramon

Dec 15, 2009, 5:26:49 PM12/15/09

what does RSFC mean?

Solnichka Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 15, 2009, 5:30:57 PM12/15/09

1997: http://www.americanasportsgallery.com/photos/tiger_woods_cover.jpg
2008: http://img.timeinc.net/golf/i/tours/2008/03/tigerarnold_438x600.jpg

Anger. Rage. Paranoia. Ego. Infidelity (yes, since it plays into ego,
trustworthiness and insecurity -- see Bonds, Barry; Clemens, Roger; et
al.).

HTH.

BTW, I am sure I ain't the only one who had put all the circumstantial
evidence together, either:
http://www.worldgolf.com/blogs/william.wolfrum/2009/05/13/tiger_woods_on_steroids_it_s_not_a_ridic

And do you really think the PGA would ever ADMIT it if they found out
Woods was on drugs?

Wake up, Slick. Common sense is knocking at your door.

NapalmHeart

Dec 15, 2009, 5:30:37 PM12/15/09

"Tonawanda Kardex" <tonawan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Okay, Mr. Double Standard!

He can't help it. It's part of the mental disorder called liberalism. ;+)

Solnichka Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 15, 2009, 5:33:59 PM12/15/09
On Dec 15, 2:30 pm, "NapalmHeart" <olsonfamNOS...@iserv.net> wrote:
> "Tonawanda Kardex" <tonawandakar...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thank god I'm a moderate then.

xxxxx

Dec 15, 2009, 5:48:12 PM12/15/09

Yes, and then it goes on to say that nowadays that distinction
no longer matters in common usage. I then went on to point out how in
rsfc, the common definition is the accepted one, although I thought
your definition was cooler.

Of course, you ignored all that and did a Stephen Jaros snip job
on me. Whatever gets you off, pla.

Huck

Solnichka Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 15, 2009, 7:32:17 PM12/15/09

he just insecure since he never gradeated from kollidge.

J.C. Watts Enslin

Dec 16, 2009, 11:25:10 AM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 3:39 pm, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:01:06 -0800 (PST), J.C. WattsEnslinwrote...
> > On Dec 15, 5:08 am, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:45:36 -0500, NapalmHeart wrote...

> > > ...which has SFA to do with whether or not accusing him of using PEDs
> > > based on pretty much nothing is at all appropriate.
>
> > Nothing at all?  He was treated by a doctor who publicly advocates the
> > use of HGH and who was picked up at the border bringing illegal
> > substances into the United States.
>
> How many times was he treated by this doctor?

Don't know

> Is this doctor his primary doctor?

No. Raises even more flags then.

> Is there any reason, aside from jumping to conclusions, to even raise
> the spectre of PEDs being put into Tiger Woods by this doctor?

No one is saying he did.

> This sort of BS is how witch hunts start, and it makes me sick.

Yes...you have a nice history of supporting cheaters on this board.

Jon

Anthony Summers

Dec 16, 2009, 3:44:39 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:25:10 -0800 (PST), J.C. Watts Enslin wrote...

> > Is there any reason, aside from jumping to conclusions, to even raise
> > the spectre of PEDs being put into Tiger Woods by this doctor?
>
> No one is saying he did.

Kardex is implying with his 'question' that he did.

> > This sort of BS is how witch hunts start, and it makes me sick.
>
> Yes...you have a nice history of supporting cheaters on this board.

Oh, aren't you just PRECIOUS?

Solnichka Frankenstein: Sock

Dec 16, 2009, 7:31:09 PM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 12:44 pm, Anthony Summers <summerstorm0...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Tiger Bonds ain't no athlete of the decade, man.

tom_sa...@yahoo.com

Dec 16, 2009, 7:37:34 PM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 1:43 am, "Tonawanda Frankenstein: Sock"

How else is a guy going to keep up with 13 (or more) whores?

Talk about needing a graphite shaft that reduces friction and can be
swung easily. Jeez.

Tonawanda Kardex

Dec 18, 2009, 3:49:24 PM12/18/09

Update:
http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4754844

"Any suggestion of any linkage to Tiger Woods is nonexistent," Galea's
lawyer, Brian H. Greenspan, said outside a Toronto courtroom Friday.
"I'm saying categorically it does not relate to anything that's
alleged before this court."

Of course, what else is the doctor going to say?