Paulson's non-reviewable authority?

samson

Sep 22, 2008, 3:57:55 PM9/22/08
"Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are
non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be
reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."

Does anyone think Hank Paulson should get 700 billion and
no accountability? I'd rather have a stock market crash
than to give one person this much power.

S.

Ben Stewart

Sep 22, 2008, 4:03:35 PM9/22/08

It is a lot like when the Senate granted emergency powers to Chancelor
Palpetine in Star Wars Episode I.

The banks are fine. We are actually using the 800 billion to build a
Death Star.

Ben

night...@yahoo.com

Sep 23, 2008, 10:40:36 AM9/23/08