Auburn, A Good Source of Homerific Perspective

the_andr...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2006, 2:07:10 PM7/14/06

deb.r...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 2:22:57 PM7/14/06

the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
> http://vodkapundit.com/
>
> a.

The best description of RSFC I've ever read:

"Summer is the "silly season" for college football fans. With
little to no actual news coming from a practice field or stadium, fans
boil in their own juices during the long summer months, and
anticipation for the upcoming season is often overwhelmed by the
nursing of old grudges and festering of endless theorizing upon the
evils of rival teams."

Mrs Mook

xyzzy

Jul 14, 2006, 2:34:49 PM7/14/06
> evils of rival politicians and their supporters"

IFYPFY. NOW it describes rsfc.

HTH

Bill Lang

Jul 14, 2006, 2:51:03 PM7/14/06
"xyzzy" <xyzzy...@gmail.com>, What came first, the music or the
misery?

> deb.r...@gmail.com wrote:
>> the_andr...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > http://vodkapundit.com/
>> >
>> > a.
>>
>> The best description of RSFC I've ever read:
>>
>> "Summer is the "silly season" for college football fans. With
>> little to no actual news coming from a practice field or

>> stadium, fans choke on their own bile during the long summer

>> months, and anticipation for the upcoming season is often
>> overwhelmed by the nursing of old grudges and festering of
>> endless theorizing upon the evils of rival politicians and
>> their supporters"
>>

> IFYPFY. NOW it describes rsfc.
>
> HTH

I tweaked your fix.