Louisville - UNC

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Oct 9, 2005, 2:52:22 PM10/9/05

Anyone watch this game? Is UNC really that bad or is Louisville
actually a little better than I thought? All in all, I've got to admit
that the Big East is pretty horrible this year with the exception of the
Mountaineers. And I still don't know about USF - guess I'll find out
when they come to town next week. I was at Heinz Field yesterday
watching Pitt-Cinci and while Pitt is fairly bad this year, Cinci is
incredibly bad. They remind me of some of the Temple teams from recent
times. And Syracuse just might be even worse. Tindall - any insights?

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.

stephenj

Oct 9, 2005, 3:01:33 PM10/9/05
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

> Anyone watch this game?
> Is UNC really that bad or is Louisville
> actually a little better than I thought?

No, Louisville is a paper tiger. But expect them to RUTS every patsy
they play in a vain attempt to make us forget about what happened at USF.

--
"My greatest delight is to mark my enemy,
avenge myself thoroughly, then go to sleep".

- Josef Stalin

Jeff Davis

Oct 9, 2005, 3:07:58 PM10/9/05
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

> Anyone watch this game? Is UNC really that bad or is Louisville
> actually a little better than I thought? All in all, I've got to admit
> that the Big East is pretty horrible this year with the exception of the
> Mountaineers. And I still don't know about USF - guess I'll find out
> when they come to town next week. I was at Heinz Field yesterday
> watching Pitt-Cinci and while Pitt is fairly bad this year, Cinci is
> incredibly bad. They remind me of some of the Temple teams from recent
> times. And Syracuse just might be even worse. Tindall - any insights?

UL's better than most people think -- they've got around 6 players who'd
play for anyolne -- but they thought they could get to a major bowl on
the cheap with a schedule where UK (I hate to say) is one of their
stronger opponents. There's no way to major football status with UK (I
hate to say) as a quality win.

Bill Lang

Oct 9, 2005, 11:53:32 PM10/9/05
Zaphod Beeblebrox, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a
rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set
of earphones.

> Anyone watch this game? Is UNC really that bad or is Louisville
> actually a little better than I thought? All in all, I've got
> to admit that the Big East is pretty horrible this year with the
> exception of the Mountaineers. And I still don't know about USF
> - guess I'll find out when they come to town next week. I was
> at Heinz Field yesterday watching Pitt-Cinci and while Pitt is
> fairly bad this year, Cinci is incredibly bad. They remind me
> of some of the Temple teams from recent times. And Syracuse
> just might be even worse. Tindall - any insights?

From what I"ve seen, both teams are completely schizo. You never
know what's going to happen.

--
mutt

"Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"