Anna Nicole Smith: Hawt or nawt?

1 view

Clockwork Orange

Jan 15, 2004, 3:31:21 PM1/15/04
I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.

As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
dress.

Alledgedly.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through
the uprights. Did you know drop-kicks are still
allowed by the rules? The other day, Ben drop-kicked
one in on the run from 45 yards out."
--Miami coach Terry Hoeppner

Glenn Tanner

Jan 15, 2004, 3:33:47 PM1/15/04
Clockwork Orange wrote:

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

She's still a skank from Mexia.

GT

Clockwork Orange

Jan 15, 2004, 3:35:22 PM1/15/04
76 trombones in the big parade, Glenn Tanner <gt10
@sanctimoniousassgoblin.com>!!!

>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>> dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>
> She's still a skank from Mexia.

With big teats.

He Hate Retards

Jan 15, 2004, 3:38:17 PM1/15/04
She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.

http://www.trimspa.com/

"Life should be like a box of chocolates..... everyone should have their
expiration date stamped on their foreheads."

Tony Rice

Jan 15, 2004, 3:54:26 PM1/15/04

Clockwork Orange wrote:

>I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
>As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>dress.
>
>Alledgedly.

Not now, not then, not ever.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 15, 2004, 4:08:37 PM1/15/04
On 1/15/04 12:31 PM, in article Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58,
"Clockwork Orange" <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> was sent to suck off Sauron
in Mordor for saying:

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

She was hawt even when she was heavier.

Matthew Hennig

Jan 15, 2004, 4:09:07 PM1/15/04
Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.

Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.

MH

--
Ten of Spades
Aggee Fedayeen Chief

"We just got outplayed today. That's the bottom line. And we got
outcoached."
- OU Head Coach Bob Stoops following the Texas A&M game, Nov 9, 2002

Frisbee® MCNGP

Jan 15, 2004, 4:10:08 PM1/15/04

She was hot BECAUSE she was heavier. Now she needs to wear more sweaters
and stuff to stay warm.

--
Fris "Hunting Bra" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

WiNK

Jan 15, 2004, 4:21:23 PM1/15/04

Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message

> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> dress.
>
> Alledgedly.
>

> --
> Cheers,
> --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now, but she's
still....... skanky.

Peach

Clockwork Orange

Jan 15, 2004, 4:29:09 PM1/15/04
76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!

>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
>> 8 dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>

> White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
> but she's still....... skanky.

Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through

Ralph Kennedy

Jan 15, 2004, 4:23:50 PM1/15/04
drpim...@aol.come.ondown (He Hate Retards) writes:
> She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.
>
> http://www.trimspa.com/

Yes, according to the site, Anna's back.
Well, any idot here knows it's always been about
Anna's front.

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet: ken...@asuvax.eas.asu.edu

Ralph Kennedy

Jan 15, 2004, 4:27:17 PM1/15/04
<onceb...@twiceshy.com> writes:
> Tonawanda Kardex wrote:

> > Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58, "Clockwork Orange" wrote:
> >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >>
> >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> >> dress.
> >>
> >> Alledgedly.
> >
> > She was hawt even when she was heavier.
>
> She was hot BECAUSE she was heavier.

Cut it out, Hanlin.

John Rogers

Jan 15, 2004, 5:00:36 PM1/15/04
Hey, Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
the "superior intellect":

>I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>
>As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>dress.
>
>Alledgedly.

She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the early
1990s.

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
28-23

""What great cause would have been fought and won under
the banner, 'I stand for consensus'?"
- Margaret Thatcher

Don't be a dumn bass... read the damb fack.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

John Rogers

Jan 15, 2004, 5:00:55 PM1/15/04
Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
"superior intellect":

>Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>
>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>> dress.
>>
>> Alledgedly.
>
>Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>
>MH

Liar.

He Hate Retards

Jan 15, 2004, 5:09:42 PM1/15/04
She got hotter when her bank account grew to the size of her gut.

Steve Cutchen

Jan 15, 2004, 5:36:37 PM1/15/04
In article <400a0d65...@newsgroups.bellsouth.net>, John Rogers
<jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
> the "superior intellect":
>
> >I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >
> >As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> >dress.
> >
> >Alledgedly.
>
> She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the early
> 1990s.

Yup.

http://tinyurl.com/2y87m

Glenn Tanner

Jan 15, 2004, 5:39:00 PM1/15/04
Tonawanda Kardex wrote:

You're a sick man.

GT

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 15, 2004, 5:40:21 PM1/15/04
[Clockwork Orange (no_this_isnt@my_email.com)]
[15 Jan 2004 12:31:21 -0800]

:I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.

:
:As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
:dress.
:
:Alledgedly.

I saw video of the weight loss on television the other night. She's
lookin' pretty good.. never considered her HAWT, though.

--
Bryan S. Slick, usenet at slick-family dot net

"To those who have fought for it,
freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

WiNK

Jan 15, 2004, 5:45:41 PM1/15/04

> 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!
>
> >> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >>
> >> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size
> >> 8 dress.
> >>
> >> Alledgedly.
> >
> > White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
> > but she's still....... skanky.
>
> Tell the truth, you'd eat her.
>
> --
> Cheers,
> --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

Peach

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 15, 2004, 5:42:52 PM1/15/04
[Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]

:Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

:news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
:
:> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
:>
:> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
:> dress.
:>
:> Alledgedly.
:
:Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
:
:MH

You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.

Elizabeth

Jan 15, 2004, 5:46:51 PM1/15/04

"WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?

Scott Harper

Jan 15, 2004, 5:51:54 PM1/15/04

What is your problem with Mexicans?

harp
austin,tx

Chris Mihos

Jan 15, 2004, 6:05:42 PM1/15/04
Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]
>
> :Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
> :news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
> :
> :> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> :>
> :> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> :> dress.
> :>
> :> Alledgedly.
> :
> :Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
> :
> :MH
>
> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.

this sounds like it belongs in a dr seuss story.

--

chris
rsfc's four of hearts

Daniel Seriff

Jan 15, 2004, 6:54:12 PM1/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:42 -0600, Chris Mihos wrote
(in message <a1FNb.469$jc4.2...@news2.news.adelphia.net>):

I would not fuck her in the dark,
I would not fuck her in the park.
I would not fuck her here or there,
I would not fuck her anywhere.

--
Daniel Seriff

Everywhere I go, I see black vans with heavily tinted windows and tiny
Nintendo logos. I fear for my life. I cannot identify myself. I must remain
in hiding...

Richard Stroud

Jan 15, 2004, 7:25:16 PM1/15/04

"He Hate Retards" <drpim...@aol.come.ondown> wrote in message

> She looks like a stripper now. Except for all the stretch marks.
>
> http://www.trimspa.com/

TrimSpa my ass.

That's three servings of cocaine and heroin a day

David Loewe, Jr.

Jan 15, 2004, 7:29:40 PM1/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:46:51 -0500, "Elizabeth"
<elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote:

>"WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
>> > 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!

>> > Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

>> Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

>Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?

OH

MY

GAWD

Giffs?
--
"Pay no attention to what the critics say; there has never been set up
a statue in honor of a critic."

David Loewe, Jr.

Jan 15, 2004, 7:30:28 PM1/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:40:21 -0500, Bryan S. Slick
<use...@slick-family.not> wrote:

>[Clockwork Orange (no_this_isnt@my_email.com)]
>[15 Jan 2004 12:31:21 -0800]
>
>:I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>:
>:As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>:dress.
>:
>:Alledgedly.
>
>I saw video of the weight loss on television the other night. She's
>lookin' pretty good.. never considered her HAWT, though.

Her centerfold was HAWT.
--
"Will you come quietly, or must I use earplugs?"
- Russ Cage

Harry Boswell

Jan 15, 2004, 8:05:52 PM1/15/04
On 15 Jan 2004 12:35:22 -0800, Clockwork Orange
<no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote:

>76 trombones in the big parade, Glenn Tanner <gt10
>@sanctimoniousassgoblin.com>!!!
>
>>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>>
>>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>>> dress.
>>>
>>> Alledgedly.
>>
>> She's still a skank from Mexia.
>
>With big teats.

Not even with yours.

WiNK

Jan 15, 2004, 8:06:11 PM1/15/04

Elizabeth <elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote in message

Being too honest is one of my biggest flaws. Sigh.

Peach

Matthew Hennig

Jan 15, 2004, 8:04:42 PM1/15/04
jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote in news:400b0d92.2893220
@newsgroups.bellsouth.net:

> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
> "superior intellect":
>
>>Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
>>
>>> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>>>
>>> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>>> dress.
>>>
>>> Alledgedly.
>>
>>Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>>
>>MH
>
> Liar.

Dude. I don't go for pork.

Matthew Hennig

Jan 15, 2004, 8:05:27 PM1/15/04
Bryan S. Slick <use...@slick-family.not> wrote in

> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]
>
>:Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
>:news:Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58:
>:
>:> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>:>
>:> As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>:> dress.
>:>
>:> Alledgedly.
>:
>:Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>:
>:MH
>
> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.

I wouldn't hit it even with Hoover's sex toy in the dark of night.

David Loewe, Jr.

Jan 15, 2004, 8:24:56 PM1/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:06:11 -0700, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Elizabeth <elizabe...@THIShamptonroads.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message

>> > Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

>> Do you have any idea what those four words are going to cause?

>Being too honest is one of my biggest flaws. Sigh.

Honesty is the best policy.
--
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the
blood of patriots and tyrants."

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 15, 2004, 9:35:45 PM1/15/04
[Chris Mihos (h...@knowspaam.burro.astr.cwru.edu)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:05:42 GMT]

I thought of that as I was finishing the above line.. but then if I
really thought that, I'd have to write the next line and make it rhyme,
and I just don't have that kind of time to write such lines.

Bryan S. Slick

Jan 15, 2004, 9:36:26 PM1/15/04
[David Loewe, Jr. (dlo...@mindspring.com)]
[Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:30:28 -0600]

:Her centerfold was HAWT.

..'til every drug dealer in California hit it, sure.

Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz

Jan 15, 2004, 9:57:16 PM1/15/04
> I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.

I don't mind the weight, it's the self-abuse and the bad hair/clothes/makeup
that turned me off. When she cleans up, she cleans up well...

--
http://home.att.net/~damonhynes/

"Our substitute teacher had a pair of Guess? jeans on, so I guessed 44 and
the next thing I know, I'm in the Principal's office...!"-Kelly Bundy

AVENGE MARNY!

Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz

Jan 15, 2004, 9:59:11 PM1/15/04
> Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.

I woodn't hit her...I'd paint her.

Steve Cutchen

Jan 16, 2004, 12:26:55 AM1/16/04
In article <0001HW.BC2C8444...@news-server.austin.rr.com>,
Daniel Seriff <micro...@nospam.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:42 -0600, Chris Mihos wrote
> (in message <a1FNb.469$jc4.2...@news2.news.adelphia.net>):
>
> > Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> >> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> >> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]

> >> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.
> >
> > this sounds like it belongs in a dr seuss story.
>
> I would not fuck her in the dark,
> I would not fuck her in the park.
> I would not fuck her here or there,
> I would not fuck her anywhere.

This did not make me laff.

It made me guffaw and wet my pants!

Steve Cutchen

Jan 16, 2004, 12:36:22 AM1/16/04
In article <eQENb.5319$5M.1...@dfw-read.news.verio.net>, Scott Harper
<scha...@cisco.com.ocsic> wrote:

Two yankees stop for lunch in Mexia on their way from Chicago to
Houston. They argue about how to pronounce it.

One says MEX-i-ah.

The other says mex-EE-uh.

They ask the waitress...

"How do you pronounce this place?"

"Day Ree Kwayne"

Clockwork Orange

Jan 16, 2004, 3:48:31 AM1/16/04
76 trombones in the big parade, Steve Cutchen
<scut...@airmail.net>!!!

>> She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the
>> early 1990s.
>
> Yup.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2y87m

Anybody who can look at that photo and say she's not HAWT~!!!! is
either ded or gay.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through
the uprights. Did you know drop-kicks are still
allowed by the rules? The other day, Ben drop-kicked
one in on the run from 45 yards out."
--Miami coach Terry Hoeppner

Clockwork Orange

Jan 16, 2004, 3:51:12 AM1/16/04
76 trombones in the big parade, hbos...@bellsouth.net (Harry
Boswell)!!!

>>> She's still a skank from Mexia.
>>
>>With big teats.
>
> Not even with yours.

ARE YEW MAKING FUN OF MY MANBOOBS??!?~?/

Glenn Tanner

Jan 16, 2004, 10:31:54 AM1/16/04
Harry Boswell wrote:

Not even with Bea Arthur's.

GT

El Goob

Jan 16, 2004, 10:52:01 AM1/16/04
In article <150120042336217783%scut...@airmail.net>,

Steve Cutchen <scut...@airmail.net> wrote:
>Two yankees stop for lunch in Mexia on their way from Chicago to
>Houston. They argue about how to pronounce it.
>
>One says MEX-i-ah.
>
>The other says mex-EE-uh.
>
>They ask the waitress...
>
>"How do you pronounce this place?"
>
>"Day Ree Kwayne"

THE MEXIA DAIRY QUEEN HAS CLOSED!!!

DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING??????

THE MEXIA DAIRY QUEEN HAS CLOSED!!!

LOST NATIONAL TREASURE!!!!

THE MEXIA DAIRY QUEEN HAS CLOSED!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND????

THE MEXIA DAIRY QUEEN HAS CLOSED!!!

DOOM, CERTAIN DOOM!!!

THE MEXIA DAIRY QUEEN HAS CLOSED!!!

- goob
(mexia's a good beer stop on the way from huntsville to my parents)

Paranoid Dehumanized Narcissist

Jan 16, 2004, 11:09:38 AM1/16/04

DO YOUR PARENTS LIVE IN AUSTIN?/

---
Paranoid Dehumanized Narcissist
mda...@drczar.com or same ID at io dot idot dot com

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 16, 2004, 1:24:26 PM1/16/04
On 1/15/04 4:25 PM, in article MbGNb.8688$fU....@fe2.columbus.rr.com,
"Richard Stroud" <44444r...@midsouth.rr.com> was sent to suck off Sauron
in Mordor for saying:

If it works ...

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 16, 2004, 1:25:47 PM1/16/04
On 1/15/04 4:30 PM, in article e4ce00tqohikpstee...@4ax.com,
"David Loewe, Jr." <dlo...@mindspring.com> was sent to suck off Sauron in
Mordor for saying:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:40:21 -0500, Bryan S. Slick

> <use...@slick-family.not> wrote:
>
>> [Clockwork Orange (no_this_isnt@my_email.com)]
>> [15 Jan 2004 12:31:21 -0800]
>>
>> :I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
>> :
>> :As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
>> :dress.
>> :
>> :Alledgedly.
>>
>> I saw video of the weight loss on television the other night. She's
>> lookin' pretty good.. never considered her HAWT, though.
>
> Her centerfold was HAWT.

She ever do anything other than legs-closed Playboy shoots?

David Loewe, Jr.

Jan 16, 2004, 2:34:49 PM1/16/04

I dunno.
--
"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men
are wiser than one man.

John Rogers

Jan 16, 2004, 6:31:47 PM1/16/04
Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
"superior intellect":

>jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote in news:400b0d92.2893220
>@newsgroups.bellsouth.net:
>
>> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
>> "superior intellect":
>>
>>>Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in

>>>Nawt. I wouldn't hit it.
>>>
>>>MH
>>
>> Liar.
>
>Dude. I don't go for pork.

Just put a little red sauce on it.

John M. Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta
28-23

""What great cause would have been fought and won under
the banner, 'I stand for consensus'?"
- Margaret Thatcher

Don't be a dumn bass... read the damb fack.
http://www.rsfckers.com/faq.htm

John Rogers

Jan 16, 2004, 6:33:52 PM1/16/04
Hey, "Richard Stroud" <44444r...@midsouth.rr.com>... I'm LAUGHING
at the "superior intellect":

Have you ever seen the Mad TV take on The Anna Nicole Show? Dat's some
funny stuff.

John Rogers

Jan 16, 2004, 6:35:13 PM1/16/04
Hey, "David Loewe, Jr." <dlo...@mindspring.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
the "superior intellect":

>On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:25:47 GMT, Tonawanda Kardex

><stupid.f...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 1/15/04 4:30 PM, in article e4ce00tqohikpstee...@4ax.com,
>>"David Loewe, Jr." <dlo...@mindspring.com> was sent to suck off Sauron in
>>Mordor for saying:

>>> Her centerfold was HAWT.
>>
>>She ever do anything other than legs-closed Playboy shoots?
>
>I dunno.

I think she did some kind of gawd-awful soft-porn thesbo.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 16, 2004, 6:32:04 PM1/16/04
On 1/16/04 11:34 AM, in article c6fg009bl0ghc50nt...@4ax.com,

"David Loewe, Jr." <dlo...@mindspring.com> was sent to suck off Sauron in
Mordor for saying:

> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:25:47 GMT, Tonawanda Kardex
> <stupid.f...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/15/04 4:30 PM, in article e4ce00tqohikpstee...@4ax.com,
>> "David Loewe, Jr." <dlo...@mindspring.com> was sent to suck off Sauron in
>> Mordor for saying:

>>> Her centerfold was HAWT.
>>
>> She ever do anything other than legs-closed Playboy shoots?
>
> I dunno.

Hardcore Anna Nicole would be cool.

Matthew Hennig

Jan 16, 2004, 6:36:06 PM1/16/04

> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
> "superior intellect":
>
>>jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote in news:400b0d92.2893220
>>@newsgroups.bellsouth.net:
>>
>>> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at
>>> the "superior intellect":

>>> Liar.
>>
>>Dude. I don't go for pork.
>
> Just put a little red sauce on it.

Anna Nicole Smith is pure skank though. I may be an Aggee, but I do
have standards.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 16, 2004, 6:36:49 PM1/16/04
On 1/16/04 3:31 PM, in article 4008744d...@newsgroups.bellsouth.net,
"John Rogers" <jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com> was sent to suck off Sauron in
Mordor for saying:

> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the

> "superior intellect":
>
>> jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote in news:400b0d92.2893220
>> @newsgroups.bellsouth.net:
>>
>>> Hey, Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>... I'm LAUGHING at the
>>> "superior intellect":

>>> Liar.
>>
>> Dude. I don't go for pork.
>
> Just put a little red sauce on it.

Oh dear.

Ralph Kennedy

Jan 16, 2004, 6:52:51 PM1/16/04
Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org> writes:

> jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote:
> > Just put a little red sauce on it.
>
> Anna Nicole Smith is pure skank though.

D00d. You say that like it's a bad thing.

--Ralph Kennedy {ames,gatech,husc6,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!kennedy
{allegra,decvax,ihnp4,oddjob}--^
^---------------The Wrong Choice
internet: ken...@asuvax.eas.asu.edu

Clockwork Orange

Jan 16, 2004, 7:20:23 PM1/16/04
76 trombones in the big parade, Tonawanda Kardex
<stupid.f...@comcast.net>!!!

>>> She ever do anything other than legs-closed Playboy shoots?
>>
>> I dunno.
>
> Hardcore Anna Nicole would be cool.

Jenna Jamison. They could be twins.

Tonawanda Kardex

Jan 16, 2004, 7:34:10 PM1/16/04
On 1/16/04 4:20 PM, in article Xns9472C4B68...@69.56.199.58,
"Clockwork Orange" <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> was sent to suck off Sauron
in Mordor for saying:

> 76 trombones in the big parade, Tonawanda Kardex

> <stupid.f...@comcast.net>!!!

>>> I dunno.
>>
>> Hardcore Anna Nicole would be cool.
>
> Jenna Jamison. They could be twins.

Jenna's beat. At least Anna Nicole *looks* fresh sometimes.

Matthew Hennig

Jan 16, 2004, 8:08:39 PM1/16/04
ken...@asuvax.eas.asu.edu (Ralph Kennedy) wrote in

> Matthew Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org> writes:
>> jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com (John Rogers) wrote:
>> > Just put a little red sauce on it.
>>
>> Anna Nicole Smith is pure skank though.
>
> D00d. You say that like it's a bad thing.

Well, you can hit it all you want, I'm staying away.

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 12:43:27 PM1/17/04

"Tonawanda Kardex" <stupid.f...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 1/15/04 12:31 PM, in article Xns94719DDF2...@69.56.199.58,

> "Clockwork Orange" <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> was sent to suck off Sauron
> in Mordor for saying:
>
> > I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >
> > As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> > dress.
> >
> > Alledgedly.
>
> She was hawt even when she was heavier.

Yuk. In a red dress she looked like Miss Piggy.

v/r Beau

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 1:06:10 PM1/17/04

"Daniel Seriff" <micro...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:05:42 -0600, Chris Mihos wrote
> (in message <a1FNb.469$jc4.2...@news2.news.adelphia.net>):
>
> > Bryan S. Slick wrote:
> >> [Matthew Hennig (ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org)]
> >> [Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:07 -0600]

> >> You'd hit it in the dark, in broad daylight, in the mud, in the rain.
> >
> > this sounds like it belongs in a dr seuss story.
>
> I would not fuck her in the dark,
> I would not fuck her in the park.
> I would not fuck her here or there,
> I would not fuck her anywhere.
>
> --
> Daniel Seriff

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen from yoo dood.

v/r Beau

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 1:07:43 PM1/17/04

> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message

> > I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> >
> > As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> > dress.
> >
> > Alledgedly.
> >

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)
> >

> White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now, but she's
> still....... skanky.
>
> Peach

Hey...don't be disparagin white trash, oxycontin lovin ho's.

v/r Beau

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 1:08:41 PM1/17/04

"WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message
> > 76 trombones in the big parade, "WiNK" <elvis...@yahoo.com>!!!

> > > White trash, Oxycontin lovin' ho'....... she looks better now,
> > > but she's still....... skanky.
> >
> > Tell the truth, you'd eat her.

> > --
> > Cheers,
> > --Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)
> >

> Nope, honest. Tried that kind once. It was not a fun experience.

Wait a minute...you went Metrose..err..I'm confoosed again. This thread
sucks.

v/r Beau

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 1:20:16 PM1/17/04

"Steve Cutchen" <scut...@airmail.net> wrote in message
> In article <400a0d65...@newsgroups.bellsouth.net>, John Rogers
> <jmr_...@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey, Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com>... I'm LAUGHING at
> > the "superior intellect":
> >

> > >I hear Anna Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight.
> > >
> > >As a matter of fact she's lost 80 pounds and is down to a size 8
> > >dress.
> > >
> > >Alledgedly.
> >
> > She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in the early
> > 1990s.
>
> Yup.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2y87m

Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.

v/r Beau

Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz

Jan 17, 2004, 5:21:28 PM1/17/04

> Yuk. In a red dress she looked like Miss Piggy.
>
> v/r Beau

Well, you brought it up...

--
http://home.att.net/~damonhynes/

"Our substitute teacher had a pair of Guess? jeans on, so I guessed 44 and
the next thing I know, I'm in the Principal's office...!"-Kelly Bundy

AVENGE MARNY!

Steve Cutchen

Jan 17, 2004, 5:52:25 PM1/17/04
In article
<IziOb.56895$6y6.1...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Damon

Hynes aka Benoit Balz <damon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Yuk. In a red dress she looked like Miss Piggy.
> >
> > v/r Beau
>
> Well, you brought it up...

Well... hmm...

http://funnylikethat.com/misspiggy.JPG

you'd hit it.

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 17, 2004, 6:05:43 PM1/17/04

"Damon Hynes aka Benoit Balz" <damon...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Yuk. In a red dress she looked like Miss Piggy.
> >
> > v/r Beau
>
> Well, you brought it up...

Yuk. That pig looks like Anna Nicole Smith on coke wearing a size 10 when
she is clearly an 18 or bigger. Gross.

v/r Beau

Clockwork Orange

Jan 18, 2004, 10:05:05 AM1/18/04
76 trombones in the big parade, "Charles Beauchamp"
<cebea...@comcast.net>!!!

>> > She may have been hawt for one two-week period sometime in
>> > the early 1990s.
>>
>> Yup.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2y87m
>
> Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.

If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
such. I mean, WTF.

--
Cheers,
--Jeff (RSFC's token Miami Redhawks fan)

"And maybe (tonight) he'll drop-kick one through

Matthew Hennig

Jan 18, 2004, 11:39:09 AM1/18/04

> 76 trombones in the big parade, "Charles Beauchamp"
><cebea...@comcast.net>!!!

>>> Yup.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2y87m
>>
>> Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.
>
> If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
> really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
> such. I mean, WTF.

LAUNCH ZEE MISZLES!

Clockwork Orange

Jan 18, 2004, 11:47:07 AM1/18/04
76 trombones in the big parade, Matthew Hennig
<ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org>!!!

>>> Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.
>>
>> If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
>> really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
>> such. I mean, WTF.
>
> LAUNCH ZEE MISZLES!

WER'E TWO CLOSE FOR MISZLES, I'M SWITCHING TO GUNZ~!!

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 18, 2004, 12:49:38 PM1/18/04

"Clockwork Orange" <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in message

> 76 trombones in the big parade, "Charles Beauchamp"
> <cebea...@comcast.net>!!!

> >> Yup.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/2y87m
> >
> > Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.
>
> If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
> really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
> such. I mean, WTF.

The truth of that comment is mitigated by the fact that I am a dumnass and
not smrat. So there. Dipstick.

v/r Beau

Steve Cutchen

Jan 18, 2004, 1:04:19 PM1/18/04
In article <Xns94747689737F...@216.196.97.136>, Matthew
Hennig <ma...@aggies.No_JuNk.org> wrote:

> Clockwork Orange <no_this_isnt@my_email.com> wrote in
>
> > 76 trombones in the big parade, "Charles Beauchamp"
> ><cebea...@comcast.net>!!!

> >> Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.
> >
> > If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
> > really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
> > such. I mean, WTF.
>
> LAUNCH ZEE MISZLES!

But I am le tired...

(I shoulda posted a NSFW tag...)

Burnted Orange

Jan 18, 2004, 10:48:42 PM1/18/04
"Charles Beauchamp" <cebea...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > Should put warning up if you are posting pron dipstick.
> >
> > If you click a link within a thread about Anna Nicole Smith, you
> > really shouldn't be acting all surprised if it's got tiddies and
> > such. I mean, WTF.
>
> The truth of that comment is mitigated by the fact that I am a dumnass and
> not smrat. So there. Dipstick.

Plus, you smell bad. And yo'ur mother dresses you funny.

Cheers,
--Jeff

Charles Beauchamp

Jan 19, 2004, 12:34:57 AM1/19/04

"Burnted Orange" <gocinc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I just checked. I donut offend. And my mama doesn't dress me...anymore.

v/r Beau