TEXAS vs. ou

Chris Kosh

Oct 6, 1992, 8:46:11 AM10/6/92
Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
ranking, or record.

See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
get the message that far.

For the fourth year in a row,

Scott D. Davis

Oct 6, 1992, 3:15:43 PM10/6/92
Dear UGooberHeads(or is it Heads of UGoober?):

Sending a freshly graduated goober after me was nice and all, but
I think I deserve something a bit better than this bait.

It is good to see that your school has made its way to UTexas fans.
Not a bad start, but this student needs a few more lessons.

Cordially,
Scott Davis(The Big8 Reporter)
--
Scott D. Davis <sc...@mccall.com> The McCall Pattern Company
(uucp: ...!widener!depot!mccall!scott) 615 McCall Road

Cliff Slaughterbeck

Oct 6, 1992, 4:30:53 PM10/6/92
sc...@mccall.com (Scott D. Davis) writes:
>chr...@nucleus.amd.com (Chris Kosh) writes:
>>Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
>>peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
>>go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
>>team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
>>ranking, or record.
>>
>>See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
>>get the message that far.
>>
>> For the fourth year in a row,
>>
>Dear UGooberHeads(or is it Heads of UGoober?):

"Your Highness" will do just fine.

>Sending a freshly graduated goober after me was nice and all, but
>I think I deserve something a bit better than this bait.

We try and keep our subjects happy, but it sometimes not everything works
out the way it is supposed to. Goob--off with his head!

>It is good to see that your school has made its way to UTexas fans.
>Not a bad start, but this student needs a few more lessons.

Cliff Slaughterbeck *
Dept. of Physics, FM-15 * Hey Matt! The diffusion pump is full of
University of Washington * water again!
Seattle, WA 98195 *

dsch...@palladin.corp.sgi.com

Oct 6, 1992, 4:41:24 PM10/6/92
In article <1992Oct6.1...@dvorak.amd.com>,
chr...@nucleus.amd.com (Chris Kosh) writes:

Here, here! Let's see, CU played Texas twice in the past 3 years and
pasted them and OU played Texas 4 times and got pasted. Why that means
that CU is much superior to OU. Of course, all football fans know this.
Go Longhorns! Hopefully OU won't have to castrate a bull in order to
win but . . .

See ya at Folsom.

~
David Schmidt "Go C.U. down the field
C.U. must win
dsch...@corp.sgi.com Fight, fight for victory
Silicon Graphics, Inc. C.U. knows no defeat
NAFO Marketing So roll up that mighty score
Never give in
Shoulder to Shoulder we will
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT!"
- Univ. of Colo. Buffaloes fight song
GO BUFFS!

Chris Kosh

Oct 6, 1992, 5:19:58 PM10/6/92
Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
ranking, or record.

See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
get the message that far.

For the fourth year in a row...

By the way, how much longer until the ou team from a few years
ago gets out of prison? Are they still on scholarship?

Bill Dostalik

Oct 6, 1992, 7:02:02 PM10/6/92

I just hope the best team wins, for change.

OOOO
O O =================================== | Bill Dostalik
O U O U Oklahoma Sooners | dost...@utdallas.edu
O U O U National College Football Champions | Dept. of Physics
OOOO U 1950 1955 1956 1974 1975 1985 | Univ. of Okla. @ Dallas
U U =================================== |
UUUU | "Oh, yeah?" "Yeah."

Gary Wayne 'Goober' Smith

Oct 6, 1992, 7:12:15 PM10/6/92
In article <1992Oct6.1...@dvorak.amd.com> chr...@nucleus.amd.com (Chris Kosh) writes:
>Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
>peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
>go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
>team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
>ranking, or record.

Hmm. So the superior state order is California > Oklahoma > Texas ?

- goober (you both suck) smith

Brian Curran

Oct 6, 1992, 10:18:33 PM10/6/92
In article <1992Oct6.1...@dvorak.amd.com> chr...@nucleus.amd.com
(Chris Kosh) spews:

>Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
>peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
>go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
>team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
>ranking, or record.

True, Texas has many things that Oklahoma does not. The SouthWorst
Conference, for example. The Houston Ship Cesspool. Ross Perot.
And assinine little twits from Tulia who believe that some team
dressed in puke orange will yet again prevail.

Oh, how I hope OU does to Fexas what Sherrill did to the bull.

I think not. I had a dream:

OU wins the opening toss and defers to the second half. On the opening
kickoff, Fexas fumbles the ball at the one, but recovers. The next play,
a QB sneak, is stuffed behind the goal line for a safety. Score: OU 2,
U_|_ 0. OU's esteemed brain trust, Gary Gibbs (truly the J. Danforth
Quayle of NCAA football...or is that title now in Bowden's possession?)
and Larry "Once an Aggie, Always an Aggie" Coker, the offensive (no
pun intended) coach, decides with 14:20 left in the first quarter to sit
on the lead. Fullback belly, fullback belly, fullback belly, punt.
Fortunately, Fexas cannot do better. That is, until late in the fourth,
when a ball tipped by the *entire* OU defensive backfield falls into the
awaiting arms of a Fexas receiver. With less than 30 seconds left in
the game, Fexas scores a field goal. Final score, Fexas 3, OU 2.

And OU alumni will do to the offensive staff what Sherrill did to the bull.

>See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
>get the message that far.

Alas, I plan to "steer" away from the Big D. Ah, Texas, where the men
are men and the cattle are nervous. Where real Texans wear kilts 'cause
cows can hear a zipper from a mile away. Where a student can graduate
from high school if he can identify his parents from the rest of his
first cousins. Where the best university is run by Aggies. And where
the favorite meal of all Texans is calf fries and Dr. Pepper.

Woof.

> For the fourth year in a row,

You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
Station :-/.

bc

MILLER, JIMMY A.

Oct 7, 1992, 8:51:59 AM10/7/92
In <1992Oct7.0...@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu> cur...@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu writes:

[assorted fish-style woofing deleted]
[reply to the fish-style woofing deleted]

> Where the best university is run by Aggies.

No argument from me.

> And where
> the favorite meal of all Texans is calf fries and Dr. Pepper.

I prefer Big Red.

> > For the fourth year in a row,
>
> You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
> but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
> Station :-/.
> bc

I beg to differ. WE can count at least up to 5. As in 5 - 0. Some of us
can even go as high as 8, as in 7 out of the last 8 vs. your buddies in Austin.

:-) <------- Just in case.

semper fi,

Jammer Jim Miller
Texas A&M University '89 and '91
* Speak for my employers? They don't even know I exist! *
*"Become one with the Student Billing System. *BE* the Student Billing System."*
* "Power finds its way to those who take a stand. Stand up, Ordinary Man." *
* ---Rik Emmet, Gil Moore, Mike Levine: Triumph *

John R. Boisseau (Jay)

Oct 7, 1992, 11:46:59 AM10/7/92
In article <1992Oct7.0...@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu> cur...@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Brian Curran) writes:
[lots of rational drivel deleted. here's the irrational stuff:]

>Alas, I plan to "steer" away from the Big D. Ah, Texas, where the men
>are men and the cattle are nervous. Where real Texans wear kilts 'cause
>cows can hear a zipper from a mile away.

Oh, please! Do you really think anyone in the rest of the country is going
to listen to someone one OKLAHOMA call people hicks? OKLAHOMA, whose major
city is... I mean _town_... I mean _hamlet_.... well, what _is_ it? I doubt
anyone who has been to bot Texas and Oklahoma will see Oklahoma in the
more positve light culturally, so you might want to make your "bumpkin"
jokes about another state. I won't dare make a suggestion... ;-)

>Where a student can graduate
>from high school if he can identify his parents from the rest of his
>first cousins.

An OKIE making fun of EDUCATION elsewhere? This is getting richer...

>Where the best university is run by Aggies.

A&M is a good school. Very good at certian things. But ranked behind
Texas and Rice in almost everything (even the engineering school,
although it is CLOSE there). You can argue about intangibles, in which
case A&M could be better in some ways for some people, but if you
stick to surveys and polls, A&M is still behind. Both, however, are
ranked ahead of OU in the last two studies I read (in US News and Money
magazines--can't remember _exact_ locations for either).

>And where
>the favorite meal of all Texans is calf fries and Dr. Pepper.

What are calf fries?

>Woof.

Hey, why don't you woof about your FOOTBALL team, since the rest of
your woofing is easily discredited. ;-) (Of course, that's what makes this
game so much fun!) You DO have a better football
team... thank God you still have Gibbs, though so UT still has a
chance! By the time you folks get rid of Gibbs, Mackovic will probably
have brought UT back (at least I hope he can do it that soon--his
first recruiting year was great), and UT might even EARN the win
instead of STEALING it. ;-) (I'm perfectly willing to admit that UT stole
the last three wins, but coaching IS part of the game. And when you get
outcoached by David McWilliams.... whew, that's bad.)

>> For the fourth year in a row,

>You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
>but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
>Station :-/.

And finally another attack on HIGHER education. Like there is such a thing
in Oklahoma. Sheesh. ;-)

Jay

--

*********************************
John R. Boisseau ("Jay")

Mike Minihan

Oct 7, 1992, 11:37:07 AM10/7/92
(Chris Kosh) VOMITS:

Let's see if texas wins it on the field as well as the mouth.
You sips put out more vomit than any body I've ever seen.

--

Mike Minihan mmin...@arco.com

R. Jayakrishnan

Oct 7, 1992, 4:51:44 PM10/7/92
In article <1992Oct7.1...@chpc.utexas.edu> bois...@chpc.utexas.edu (John R. Boisseau (Jay)) writes:
>In article <1992Oct7.0...@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu> cur...@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Brian Curran) writes:
>[lots of rational drivel deleted. here's the irrational stuff:]
>
>>Where a student can graduate
>>from high school if he can identify his parents from the rest of his
>>first cousins.
>
>An OKIE making fun of EDUCATION elsewhere? This is getting richer...
>
>>Where the best university is run by Aggies.
>
>A&M is a good school. Very good at certian things. But ranked behind
>Texas and Rice in almost everything (even the engineering school,
>
>>> For the fourth year in a row,
>
>>You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
>>but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
>>Station :-/.
>
>And finally another attack on HIGHER education. Like there is such a thing
>in Oklahoma. Sheesh. ;-)
>
>Jay
>--
> John R. Boisseau ("Jay")

All this talk on the educational superiority of OU reminds me of an
old joke. For those of you who haven't heard it,

Q: What happens when an aggie leaves A&M and joins OU ?

A: He brings up the average IQ of both Texas and Oklahoma !

GO HORNS !

Jay (the original one !)

R. Jayakrishnan. Univ of California, Irvine.

PS: I am surprised to find some articles from OU. I was under the
impression that there were no computers in sooner-land. At least
that was what I thought, seeing the response from OU on the
stuff that we wrote about them last year before the game !

Gary Wayne 'Goober' Smith

Oct 7, 1992, 7:57:36 PM10/7/92
In article <2AD34DE...@news.service.uci.edu> jay...@orion.oac.uci.edu (R. Jayakrishnan) writes:
> Q: What happens when an aggie leaves A&M and joins OU ?
> A: He brings up the average IQ of both Texas and Oklahoma !
>
> GO HORNS !
> Jay (the original one !)
> R. Jayakrishnan. Univ of California, Irvine.

RayJay, I'm touched. I didn't know you cared so much. sniff, sniff.

- goober (sniff, sniff) smith

R. Jayakrishnan

Oct 8, 1992, 1:29:31 AM10/8/92

I wrote :

> All this talk on the educational superiority of OU reminds me of an
> old joke. For those of you who haven't heard it,
>
> Q: What happens when an aggie leaves A&M and joins OU ?
>
> A: He brings up the average IQ of both Texas and Oklahoma !

^^^^^^^^^

I guess I should have said `raises'. Sorry to bring up this thing
again... My own brain has not been that sharp since I left
Texas, you know... No goobers around to keep my mind occupied !

GO HORNS !

Jay.

Gary Wayne 'Goober' Smith

Oct 8, 1992, 11:33:40 AM10/8/92
In article <2AD3C7...@news.service.uci.edu> jay...@orion.oac.uci.edu (R. Jayakrishnan) writes:
> I guess I should have said `raises'. Sorry to bring up this thing
> again... My own brain has not been that sharp since I left
> Texas, you know... No goobers around to keep my mind occupied !
>
> GO HORNS !
> Jay.

I tell ya RayJay, I never knew someone would miss me so much. First you
stick up for us aggies against those mean old sooners, now you give us
goobers a compliment like that. RayJay, you've just got to be the sweetest
cow I've ever had the pleasure of e-conversing with.

- goober (you care, you really do care) smith

Quang Le

Oct 8, 1992, 12:19:10 PM10/8/92
In article <2AD3C7...@news.service.uci.edu> jay...@orion.oac.uci.edu (R. Jayakrishnan) writes:

No jokes, :-) but what do i worry now if a decent win (~two touchdowns)
is enough to bring Texas back to the Top 25?
Those so-so Trojans already did.

GO HORNS !

--
* Quang Le|e-mail:qua...@oakhill.sps.mot.com * This space *
* "Nothing belongs to human is strange to me" * is reserved *

Bill Dostalik

Oct 8, 1992, 2:03:08 PM10/8/92
In article <1992Oct7.1...@chpc.utexas.edu> bois...@chpc.utexas.edu (John R. Boisseau (Jay)) writes:
>[lots of drivel deleted ]

>>You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
>>but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
>>Station :-/.
>
>And finally another attack on HIGHER education. Like there is such a thing
>in Oklahoma. Sheesh. ;-)
>
>Jay

Actually, OU's freshman class this year ranked 7th in the U.S. for incoming national merit
scholars and 1st among all U.S. public universities. The new pres., Van Horn, seems to
be making good things happen at Oklahoma.

By the way: TEXAS SUCKS!

Bill Dostalik

Oct 8, 1992, 4:34:33 PM10/8/92
In article <1992Oct8.1...@chpc.utexas.edu> bois...@chpc.utexas.edu (John R. Boisseau (Jay)) writes:

>In article <1992Oct8.1...@utdallas.edu> dost...@utdallas.edu (Bill Dostalik) writes:
>>In article <1992Oct7.1...@chpc.utexas.edu> bois...@chpc.utexas.edu (John R. Boisseau (Jay)) writes:
>>>In article <1992Oct7.0...@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu> cur...@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Brian Curran) writes:
>>>[lots of drivel deleted ]
>>>
>>Actually, OU's freshman class this year ranked 7th in the U.S. for incoming
>>national merit scholars and 1st among all U.S. public universities. The new
>>pres., Van Horn, seems tobe making good things happen at Oklahoma.
>
>Oh, yeah? Well how much did OU pay THEM to go to OU? ;-) Looks like a scandal
>to me... I bet the admissions office gets investigated soon! ;-)
>
>Actually, that is pretty impressive. Texas typically places first among
>public universities and second overall in National Merit Scholars enrolled,
>and therefore must be first or close to it in how many they admit every
>year. This is all very irrelevant, however, as non of the Texas football
>players _I_ have met were National Merit Scholars... ;-)
>
>Jay

Good point. I learned of these Nat. Merit students at halftime of the OU-USC game.
They trotted them out on the field and I heard somebody holler, "Big deal! Get more
football players!"

Oh, BTW, TEXAS SUCKS! :-)

> John R. Boisseau ("Jay")
> Department of Astronomy

OOOO

John R. Boisseau (Jay)

Oct 8, 1992, 3:01:15 PM10/8/92
In article <1992Oct8.1...@utdallas.edu> dost...@utdallas.edu (Bill Dostalik) writes:
>In article <1992Oct7.1...@chpc.utexas.edu> bois...@chpc.utexas.edu (John R. Boisseau (Jay)) writes:
>>In article <1992Oct7.0...@constellation.ecn.uoknor.edu> cur...@nsslsun.nssl.uoknor.edu (Brian Curran) writes:
>>[lots of drivel deleted ]
>>
>>>You can count? Gee, I knew Gov. Richards was improving higher education,
>>>but I am truly amazed! You count better than your cousins at College
>>>Station :-/.
>>
>>And finally another attack on HIGHER education. Like there is such a thing
>>in Oklahoma. Sheesh. ;-)
>>
>>Jay
>
>Actually, OU's freshman class this year ranked 7th in the U.S. for incoming
>national merit scholars and 1st among all U.S. public universities. The new
>pres., Van Horn, seems tobe making good things happen at Oklahoma.

Oh, yeah? Well how much did OU pay THEM to go to OU? ;-) Looks like a scandal
to me... I bet the admissions office gets investigated soon! ;-)

Actually, that is pretty impressive. Texas typically places first among
public universities and second overall in National Merit Scholars enrolled,
and therefore must be first or close to it in how many they admit every
year. This is all very irrelevant, however, as non of the Texas football

players _I_ have met were National Merit Scholars... ;-)

Chris S. Robbins

Oct 8, 1992, 9:02:08 PM10/8/92
[stuff deleted]

>Oh, BTW, TEXAS SUCKS! :-)
>
>> John R. Boisseau ("Jay")
>> Department of Astronomy
>
> OOOO
> O O =================================== | Bill Dostalik
> O U O U Oklahoma Sooners | dost...@utdallas.edu

> O U O U National College Football Champions | /|\

Obviously, ou didn't
want you.

"Oh, yeah?" "Yeah."
Let the curse continue!!! Go Longhorns.
BTW- Somebody posted that some Longhorns think that
the ou game is more important than a@m.
Actually, I hate both schools equally!!!
If we only win one of those games, our season is
only a half success.

Prediction- a@m will lose one game before turkey day.

Chris Robbins WE NEED A FOOTBALL TEAM!!!
University of Texas- San Antonio
ROADRUNNER --- 1990-91 TAAC Basketball Champions

dsch...@palladin.corp.sgi.com

Oct 9, 1992, 2:17:53 PM10/9/92

Texas may suck, but Oklahoma swallows.

~
David Schmidt "Go C.U. down the field

(415)390-5905 C.U. must win

Kevin Rodgers

Oct 9, 1992, 12:23:23 PM10/9/92

Actually, that is pretty unimpressive. Texas typically places second
among public universities behind Ohio State in the number of all
students enrolled, whether they're National Merit Scholars (anyone who
gets a decent SAT score) or just hoping to spend 4 years in a fraternity
before getting a job in Daddy's oil company.

:-)'s all around, for the SWC-humor-challenged.
--
Kevin Rodgers ke...@traffic.den.mmc.com
Martin Marietta MS A16401 (303) 790-3971

Seale (Jeff)

Oct 9, 1992, 3:24:35 PM10/9/92
stuff deleted

You got the t-shirt wrong, it's supposed to be

A&M sucks....... but
Texas swallows!!!

at least that's the way it reads on the Texas Tech campus!
-Jeff

GO TECH!!!!!

Mike Minihan

Oct 9, 1992, 5:59:26 PM10/9/92
In article <seale.718658675@bcserv>, se...@bcserv.wustl.edu (Seale (Jeff))
writes:

Thank you Jeff; tuck fexas

--

Mike Minihan mmin...@arco.com

Mike

Oct 9, 1992, 5:57:08 PM10/9/92

We "sips" put out more vomit than anybody else because we "sips" have a winning
record against every SWC team (granted not saying much) and against the
university of chokelahoma loosers, i mean sooners, no i don't LOOSERS.

so to all the FAGGIES out there, when your team has a winning record
against us "sips", then we'll talk

mike

LL OOOOOOOO NN NN GGGGGGGG HH HH OOOOOOOO RRRRRRRR NN NN SSSSSSSS
LL OOOOOOOO NNN NN GGGGGGGG HH HH OOOOOOOO RRRRRRRR NNN NN SSSSSSSS
LL OO OO NN N NN GG HH HH OO OO RR RR NN N NN SSS
LL OO OO NN N NN GG GGGG HHHHHHHH OO OO RRRRRRRR NN N NN SSS
LL OO OO NN N NN GG GGGG HHHHHHHH OO OO RRRRRRRR NN N NN SSS
LL OO OO NN N NN GG GG HH HH OO OO RR RRR NN N NN SSS
LLLLLLLL OOOOOOOO NN NNN GGGGGGGG HH HH OOOOOOOO RR RRR NN NNN SSSSSSSS
LLLLLLLL OOOOOOOO NN NN GGGGGGGG HH HH OOOOOOOO RR RRR NN NN SSSSSSSS
Michael D Horbovetz mhor...@digi.lonestar.org
DSC Communications Corporation Plano, Tx 75075

MILLER, JIMMY A.

Oct 9, 1992, 10:45:36 PM10/9/92
In <1992Oct9.2...@digi.lonestar.org> mhor...@digi.lonestar.org writes:

[much so-called "Longhorn" drivel deleted.]

> Michael D Horbovetz mhor...@digi.lonestar.org
> DSC Communications Corporation Plano, Tx 75075

And not even a freshman. Tsk. You know, Goob they get dumber every
year. I nominate this guy for the Goober School for the Clueless.

Todd Henderson

Oct 10, 1992, 11:49:21 AM10/10/92
mhor...@digi.lonestar.org (Mike) writes:

>In article <1992Oct7.1...@Arco.COM> mmin...@inetg1.ARCO.COM (Mike Minihan) writes:
>>In article <1992Oct6.1...@dvorak.amd.com>, chr...@nucleus.amd.com
>>(Chris Kosh) VOMITS:
>>
>>> Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
>>> peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
>>> go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
>>> team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
>>> ranking, or record.
>>>

>>> See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
>>> get the message that far.
>>>

>>> For the fourth year in a row,
>>

>>Let's see if texas wins it on the field as well as the mouth.
>>You sips put out more vomit than any body I've ever seen.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Mike Minihan mmin...@arco.com

>We "sips" put out more vomit than anybody else because we "sips" have a winning
>record against every SWC team (granted not saying much) and against the
>university of chokelahoma loosers, i mean sooners, no i don't LOOSERS.

>so to all the FAGGIES out there, when your team has a winning record
>against us "sips", then we'll talk

It's a shame that all you sips have is the history to talk about. Maybe one
one day you'll have something modern to talk about except the ou-tu game.
:):):)

Todd
ta...@uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
^^^^ 87

p.s. I hope you keep it up against the sooners!

Mike Minihan

Oct 12, 1992, 9:36:46 AM10/12/92
In article <1992Oct9.2...@digi.lonestar.org>,

mhor...@digi.lonestar.org (Mike) writes:
> In article <1992Oct7.1...@Arco.COM> mmin...@inetg1.ARCO.COM
> (Mike Minihan) writes:
> >In article <1992Oct6.1...@dvorak.amd.com>,
> chr...@nucleus.amd.com
> >(Chris Kosh) VOMITS:
> >
> >> Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
> >> peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
> >> go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
> >> team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
> >> ranking, or record.
> >>

> >> See ya in Dallas, if you can find your way and the telegraphs
> >> get the message that far.
> >>

> >> For the fourth year in a row,
> >

> >Let's see if texas wins it on the field as well as the mouth.
> >You sips put out more vomit than any body I've ever seen.
>

> We "sips" put out more vomit than anybody else because we "sips" have a
> winning
> record against every SWC team (granted not saying much) and against the
> university of chokelahoma loosers, i mean sooners, no i don't LOOSERS.

This is the first time in seven years you did win it on the field...go
ahead and talk, or vomit your garbage. You have reason to. If the Sooners
would have won, nothing said, we are looking ahead at Colorado.

PS - Have you looked at the poles this morning? Nuff said.

--

Mike Minihan mmin...@arco.com

King Ables

Oct 12, 1992, 11:13:42 AM10/12/92
From article <1992Oct12.1...@Arco.COM>, by mmin...@inetg1.ARCO.COM (Mike Minihan):

> This is the first time in seven years you did win it on the field...go

True.

> ahead and talk, or vomit your garbage. You have reason to. If the Sooners

Thank you.

> would have won, nothing said, we are looking ahead at Colorado.

Are you trying to say (poorly) that nobody from OU would have said anything
about a win? Yeah, right, pull the other one.

> PS - Have you looked at the poles this morning? Nuff said.

Yeah, but all I see is a bunch of telephone wires.

P.S. Have you looked up the word 'poll' in the dictionary lately? Nuff said.
King Ables HAL Computer Systems, Inc.
ab...@hal.com 8920 Business Park Dr., Suite 300
+1 512 794 2855 Austin, TX 78759
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug."
-- Dire Straits & Mary-Chapin Carpenter

Michael E. Dupree

Oct 14, 1992, 12:39:29 PM10/14/92

In article <1992Oct14....@scubed.com>, wil...@scubed.com (Darin Wilkins) writes:
> In article <1992Oct6.2...@dvorak.amd.com> chr...@nucleus.amd.com

> (Chris Kosh) writes:
>
> >Would someone in this newsgroup please pass the word to the
> >peons in oklahoma that its time once again. Let them know to
> >go ahead and begin talking because they simply cannot beat a
> >team from a superior state, regardless of talent, tradition,
> >ranking, or record.
>
> Hmmm. By this 'logic', the state of Texas is not superior to Oklahoma.
>
> Somehow, I don't think that is the impression Mr Kosh is trying to
> leave.

I would. At least Oklahoma doesn't have 7.9% unemployment. Maybe
Mr. Kosh should figure out where to get some talent and pass it out
to his "superior" (NOT!) state.