college football history

1 view

Richard Topp

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
typos and are correcting scores.

Need help on the colleges that played Club Football from 1966-1976,
schools like Canisius, Brooklyn, Manhattan, St. Louis, Marquette etc.

Or has anyone completed any college history. We have finished 480+
schools already, active, inactive or defunct.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Rich Topp

J. Leinaweaver

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

Richard Topp <richa...@sprintmail.com> wrote in article
<35D83427...@sprintmail.com>...

> Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
> played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
> typos and are correcting scores.
>
> Need help on the colleges that played Club Football from 1966-1976,
> schools like Canisius, Brooklyn, Manhattan, St. Louis, Marquette etc.

Looks like a couple of Nebraska's opponents, I'd look up the Cornhuskers'
schedule during this period.

--

John Leinaweaver
le...@teleport.com

Doug Sorensen

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
In article <01bdca03$98a49f00$448d028a@jleinawe-pc>,
lein...@teleport.com says...

Since you're trolling, I figure I'll bite. House.glass.stone-throwing.

1999 SCHEDULE

September 4
Ball State at INDIANA
Oregon at MICHIGAN STATE
Ohio at MINNESOTA
Miami (OH) at NORTHWESTERN
Akron at PENN STATE
PURDUE at Central Florida
San Jose State at WISCONSIN

September 11
San Diego State at ILLINOIS
IOWA at Iowa State
Rice at MICHIGAN
Eastern Michigan at MICHIGAN STATE
MINNESOTA at Northeast Louisiana
Texas Christian at NORTHWESTERN
Ball State at WISCONSIN

September 18
ILLINOIS at Louisville
Kentucky at INDIANA
Northern Illinois at IOWA
NORTHWESTERN at Duke
Ohio at OHIO STATE
Central Michigan at PURDUE
WISCONSIN at Cincinnati

September 25
MINNESOTA at Iowa State

2000 SCHEDULE

September 2
Middle Tennessee St. at ILLINOIS
Northeast Louisiana at MINNESOTA
Northern Illinois at NORTHWESTERN
Akron at PENN STATE
Central Michigan at PURDUE
Western Michigan at WISCONSIN

September 9
ILLINOIS at San Diego State
North Carolina State at INDIANA
Rice at MICHIGAN
Ohio at MINNESOTA
Duke at NORTHWESTERN
Miami (OH) at OHIO STATE
Southern Methodist at PENN STATE
Bowling Green at PURDUE
Oregon at WISCONSIN

September 16
INDIANA at Kentucky
Iowa State at IOWA
MINNESOTA at Baylor
NORTHWESTERN at Texas Christian
PENN STATE at Pittsburgh
Cincinnati at WISCONSIN

September 23
Cincinnati at INDIANA

November 25
WISCONSIN at Hawaii

--
Doug

"You post a totally irrelavent point into a dicussion you weren't part
of, so crawl back into you toothless whore of a mother's womb and
incubate a brain. Ignorant piece of shit."

Steve Casburn

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
In article <35D83427...@sprintmail.com>, Richard Topp
<richa...@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
> played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
> typos and are correcting scores.

Many prominent college football reference sources assert in error
that Ohio State has played Florida State in football. I hope that your new
publication will not propagate this terrible mistake.

Steve

--
Steve Casburn <cas...@gslis.utexas.edu>

"Shut up he explained"
-- Ring Lardner, Jr.

Mike Denison

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <35D83427...@sprintmail.com>,
Richard Topp <richa...@sprintmail.com> wrote:
> Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
>played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
>typos and are correcting scores.

Maybe you can get Jane to help you after you get your ethernet
wired up in the jungle hut.

--
4, Stick, 1, Push, Dot, Dot, R, Click,
2, Pull, Stick, d, Push, Stick, Pop...

Andre Ervin

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
> In article <01bdca03$98a49f00$448d028a@jleinawe-pc>,
> lein...@teleport.com says...
> > Richard Topp <richa...@sprintmail.com> wrote in article
> > <35D83427...@sprintmail.com>...
> > > Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
> > > played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
> > > typos and are correcting scores.

> 1999 SCHEDULE

> 2000 SCHEDULE

Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
--
dre http://wcic.cioe.com/~dre

Doug Sorensen

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
says...

> Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
> --

Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

UAB @ Neb.
Citadel @ Fla.
KSU's entire OOC Schedule
Toledo @ tOSU
E. Mich. @ Mich.
N. Tex. @ ASU
Furman @ Clemson
Miami(OH) @ UNC
Bowling Green @ PSU
WSU @ Boise State
Kent @ Georgia
Ark. St. @ LSU
Idaho @ LSU

Jonathan P. Elders

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Doug Sorensen wrote:

> Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

> UAB @ Neb.
> Citadel @ Fla.
> KSU's entire OOC Schedule
> Toledo @ tOSU
> E. Mich. @ Mich.
> N. Tex. @ ASU
> Furman @ Clemson
> Miami(OH) @ UNC
> Bowling Green @ PSU
> WSU @ Boise State
> Kent @ Georgia
> Ark. St. @ LSU
> Idaho @ LSU
> --
> Doug

> "You post a totally irrelavent point into a dicussion you weren't part
> of, so crawl back into you toothless whore of a mother's womb and
> incubate a brain. Ignorant piece of shit."

1) You left out Rice @ Texas (will Riki clear the 300yd barrier?)

2) Does that item about KSU's OOC schedule include their bowl game?????
(I hear Dec 31 can be an exciting time to play football)

"There is no strife, no prejudice, no national conflict in outer space
as yet. Its hazards are hostile to us all. Its conquest deserves the
best of all mankind, and its opportunity for peaceful cooperation may
never come again. But why, some say, the moon? Why choose this as our
goal? And they may well ask why climb the highest mountain. Why, 35
years ago, fly the Atlantic? Why does Rice play Texas?"

JFK, 1962
--
Jon Elders "We learned from the forbidden fruit
Rice '95 For brains there is no substitute"

Mark Allen

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

Doug Sorensen wrote in message ...

>In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
>says...
>> Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
>> --
>>

>Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
>schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
>My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):
>
>UAB @ Neb.
>Citadel @ Fla.
>KSU's entire OOC Schedule
>Toledo @ tOSU

Cross-state arch-rivalry. Buckeyes do'nt care about the Michigan game; we
have too many in-state rivals.

>E. Mich. @ Mich.
>N. Tex. @ ASU
>Furman @ Clemson
>Miami(OH) @ UNC
>Bowling Green @ PSU
>WSU @ Boise State
>Kent @ Georgia
>Ark. St. @ LSU
>Idaho @ LSU

The MAC is the Rodney Dangerfield of college football. Their list of moral
victories is long. Even some real ones (unlike the former WAC.)

Jon Enslin

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Jonathan P. Elders wrote:

> Doug Sorensen wrote:
>
> > Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> > schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> > My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

(...)

> 1) You left out Rice @ Texas

Does Rice have no shame? Why do they bother with some insignificant
in-state school when they should be taking on the Nebraskas of the
world.

Jon

--

Jon Enslin
ens...@uwwvax.uww.edu

Trevor Zion Bauknight

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <MPG.10435b43...@news.ti.com>, d-sor...@ti.com
(Doug Sorensen) wrote:

> My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

> Citadel @ Fla.

I'm telling you, man...the Dogs!

> Furman @ Clemson

This is a traditional rivalry between schools 30 miles apart with close
ties in many many ways. Both have won national titles, and while Clemson
has won its last 30-some meetings with Southern Conference schools, a few
of them have been decent games. Just ask Georgia Tech about Furman.

And just ask South Carolina about the Citadel...

I'm just pointing out that with a strong Southern Conference team and a
mediocre I-A team, anything can happen...and even if it usually doesn't,
it's good for the conference to get some experience and some money playing
the bigger schools. Now this season, it remains to be seen whether either
Furman or the Citadel can challenge for the Southern Conference title, but
it's possible. Both are strong, proud programs and there's no standout
runaway power in the conference this year. Lots of good teams as usual,
but no one who can't be beaten.

Trev

Jonathan P. Elders

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Jon Enslin wrote:

> Jonathan P. Elders wrote:
> >
> > Doug Sorensen wrote:

> > > Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10

> > > schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.

> > > My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

> (...)

> > 1) You left out Rice @ Texas

> Does Rice have no shame? Why do they bother with some
> insignificant in-state school when they should be taking
> on the Nebraskas of the world.

We're warming up for.....

Rice @ Nebraska in 2001 (I think)

And don't forget

Rice @ Michigan 1999, 2000
Rice @ Oklahoma 2002

They'd better not ask me for money for a long time, with this many
buyouts.....

Doug Sorensen

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <35D9AE...@cec.wustl.edu>, jp...@cec.wustl.edu says...

> 1) You left out Rice @ Texas (will Riki clear the 300yd barrier?)

Rice isn't bad enough and Texas isn't good enough to put this game on the
list. Hell, Rice had a much better record last year.

> 2) Does that item about KSU's OOC schedule include their bowl game?????

No.

Chance Harris

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
: In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
: says...
: > Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
: > --
: >

: Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10

: schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
: My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

: UAB @ Neb.

: Citadel @ Fla.
: KSU's entire OOC Schedule
: Toledo @ tOSU

: E. Mich. @ Mich.

: N. Tex. @ ASU
: Furman @ Clemson
: Miami(OH) @ UNC
: Bowling Green @ PSU
: WSU @ Boise State
: Kent @ Georgia
: Ark. St. @ LSU
: Idaho @ LSU

: --
: Doug

You left out A&M vs SWLA

Scott Harper

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <6rckur$bo6$1...@news.globeset.com>, cha...@avalanche.globeset.com (Chance Harris) wrote:

>You left out A&M vs SWLA

Yeah, no shit. Hey, when is that game scheduled, anyway?

harp
austin,tx

Doug Sorensen

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <6rckur$bo6$1...@news.globeset.com>,
cha...@avalanche.globeset.com says...

> Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
> : In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
> : says...
> : > Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
> : Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> : schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> : My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):
> : UAB @ Neb.
> : Citadel @ Fla.
> : KSU's entire OOC Schedule
> : Toledo @ tOSU
> : E. Mich. @ Mich.
> : N. Tex. @ ASU
> : Furman @ Clemson
> : Miami(OH) @ UNC
> : Bowling Green @ PSU
> : WSU @ Boise State
> : Kent @ Georgia
> : Ark. St. @ LSU
> : Idaho @ LSU
> You left out A&M vs SWLA

That was last year. But I did overlook North Texas @ A&M.

Daryl D. Spillmann

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

Scott Harper wrote:

> In article <6rckur$bo6$1...@news.globeset.com>, cha...@avalanche.globeset.com (Chance Harris) wrote:
>
> >You left out A&M vs SWLA
>

> Yeah, no shit. Hey, when is that game scheduled, anyway?

We play them the week after Sam Houston.

--
-------------------------
Daryl D. Spillmann

Eric

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:51:01 -0400, "Mark Allen"
<wal...@sprintmail.com> wrote:

>Doug Sorensen wrote in message ...

>>In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
>>says...
>>> Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).

>>> --

>>Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
>>schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
>>My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):
>>
>>UAB @ Neb.
>>Citadel @ Fla.
>>KSU's entire OOC Schedule
>>Toledo @ tOSU
>

>Cross-state arch-rivalry. Buckeyes do'nt care about the Michigan game; we
>have too many in-state rivals.
>

>>E. Mich. @ Mich.
>>N. Tex. @ ASU
>>Furman @ Clemson
>>Miami(OH) @ UNC
>>Bowling Green @ PSU
>>WSU @ Boise State
>>Kent @ Georgia
>>Ark. St. @ LSU
>>Idaho @ LSU
>

>The MAC is the Rodney Dangerfield of college football. Their list of moral
>victories is long. Even some real ones (unlike the former WAC.)

Just ask the Spartans.

Eric

"God bless his cotton pickin' maize and blue heart" -Ufer

Scott Harper

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <35D9E355...@tamu.edu>, "Daryl D. Spillmann" <d-spi...@tamu.edu> wrote:

>Scott Harper wrote:
>
>> In article <6rckur$bo6$1...@news.globeset.com>, cha...@avalanche.globeset.com
> (Chance Harris) wrote:
>>
>> >You left out A&M vs SWLA
>>
>> Yeah, no shit. Hey, when is that game scheduled, anyway?
>>

>We play them the week after Sam Houston.

You faggies have such a pussy OOC schedule!

harp
austin,tx

sKOFfer

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
d-sor...@ti.com (Doug Sorensen) wrote:

>In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
>says...
>> Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
>> --
>>

>Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
>schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
>My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

What shouldn't happen is you posting your ignorant uninformed drivel
to this board.

>UAB @ Neb.
>Citadel @ Fla.
>KSU's entire OOC Schedule
>Toledo @ tOSU

You obviously don't know how good Toledo is. They're probably better
than Missouri and WVU

>Furman @ Clemson
>Miami(OH) @ UNC

Well they both beat Va Tech last season. To quote Miami's coach (to
UNC's new coach) "We're going to be better than you want us to be."

>WSU @ Boise State

Did you bother to see who left from last season's WSU team? Besides
tell Wisconsin that Boise St is a patsy.

>Kent @ Georgia

Ok this will be ugly.

>"You post a totally irrelavent point into a dicussion you weren't part
>of, so crawl back into you toothless whore of a mother's womb and
>incubate a brain. Ignorant piece of shit."

Geez even YOU tell yourself this.

Scoffer
I eat more chicken than any man ever seen.

sKOFfer

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Richard Topp <richa...@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> Working on college football encyclopedia and are listing every game
>played by 1,015 schools, with a date and location of game. Found many
>typos and are correcting scores.
>
> Need help on the colleges that played Club Football from 1966-1976,
>schools like Canisius, Brooklyn, Manhattan, St. Louis, Marquette etc.
>

> Or has anyone completed any college history. We have finished 480+
>schools already, active, inactive or defunct.

Try these. Miss St and UCLA's weren't complete last time I checked,
but could have been updated.

http://tarheels.unc.edu/teams/fball/histhome.html
http://tigernet.carol.net/football/history/all-time-results.html
http://www.nrc.pair.com/st/football/history.html
Big East

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/vtec/sports/m-footbl/archive/vtec-m-footbl-archive.html
http://www.smart.net/~hobart/wvu/football/records.html
Big 10
http://www.goldengate.net/~ejthrall/umn/football/history/

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/msu/sports/m-footbl/archive/msu-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/pur/sports/m-footbl/archive/pur-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/osu/sports/m-footbl/archive/osu-m-footbl-archive.html
Big 12
http://www.huskernews.com/history.htm

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/iast/sports/m-footbl/archive/iast-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/okst/sports/m-footbl/archive/okst-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/text/sports/m-footbl/archive/text-m-footbl-archive.html
Pac 10

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/stan/sports/m-footbl/archive/stan-fb-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/ucla/sports/m-footbl/archive/ucla-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/usc/sports/m-footbl/archive/usc-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/ariz/sports/m-footbl/archive/ariz-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/asu/sports/m-footbl/archive/asu-m-footbl-archive.html

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/cal/sports/m-footbl/archive/cal-m-footbl-archive.html
SEC
http://www.msstate.edu/athletics/football/football.html
http://sports.lsu.edu/hallfame/mfb.htm
http://www.duc.auburn.edu/athletics/fball/history.html
http://www.uark.edu/depts/arkansas/football/fbscores.html
http://www.govols.com/mens/football/1998/
WAC
http://www.cougar-net.com/football.htm

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/archive/utah-m-footbl-archive.html
http://www.nscee.edu/Rebels/Football/history.html
Bowls

http://www.sportsline.com/u/sportsticker/html/collegefootball/LGNS/FBC--DEADBOWL-X.HTM
http://www.rosebowl.com/
http://www.independencebowl.org/history.html
http://www.fansonly.com/schools/nd/sports/m-footbl/archive/nd-m-footbl-archive.html
http://www.flash.net/~srmaddox/Fbhist.htm

Eric

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98

Hey, you owe me.

Eric

>Scoffer
>I eat more chicken than any man ever seen.

jim andrews

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Scott Harper wrote:

> You faggies have such a pussy OOC schedule!

You ought to be a little more careful on your pop's
account . . . I happen to know a BIGSHOT aggie that
works for Cisco, and he could get your pop fired.

Hullabaloo Caneck Caneck,

jim andrews

Thomas B Gray

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
In article <35da111d.817119@news>, sKOFfer <right...@you.com> wrote:

>Try these.

(snip)

>http://www.flash.net/~srmaddox/Fbhist.htm

I think it's cool that you saved the best one for last.

Thomas B. "Keifer" Gray : tbg...@mail.utexas.edu

B. Arch University of Houston 1996
MSCRP University of Texas at Austin 1999

"Going to Houston and not renting a car is like going to Venice and not
renting a boat."
-Joel Garreau

Scott Harper

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

Uh, please do'nt tell.

Hook 'Em,

harp
austin,tx

jim andrews

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

Well, just keep it civil.

Whoop,

jim andrews

Scott Harper

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

Ok. I'll try.

Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange,

harp
austin,tx

jim andrews

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Scott Harper wrote:

> Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange,

You should be a little more concerned about your partner's needs.

jim andrews

Daryl D. Spillmann

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

jim andrews wrote:

OK. I'll cook breakfast and make the bed.

Brian Saunders

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Daryl D. Spillmann wrote:

> jim andrews wrote:

> > Scott Harper wrote:

> > > Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange,

> > You should be a little more concerned about your partner's needs.

> OK. I'll cook breakfast and make the bed.

"I will do the dishes, while you go have some beeeeeeeeeeeer."

(Sorry, but the station that carries Bob & Tom was off the air this
morning, and I ran across that song while going through the other
stations.)

--
Brian Saunders saun...@ncsa.uiuc.edu

Mike Dahmus

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98

>Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange,

Don't forget Eat Gorditas!

Mike Dahmus mdahmus at I O DOT COM
http://www.io.com/~mdahmus/
"No one likes a pedantic smartarse..."

rcon...@students.wisc.edu

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35da0f9a.430007@news>,

right...@you.com (sKOFfer) wrote:
> d-sor...@ti.com (Doug Sorensen) wrote:
>
> >In article <6rb7if$k...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
> >says...
> >> Sauce for the goose (Big XII, SEC) is sauce for the gander (Big Ten).
> >> --
> >>

> >Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> >schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> >My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):

snip

> >Furman @ Clemson

Hey, I think Clemson will pose a decent challenge for Furman.

Scott Harper

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35DAF0DA...@activepower.com>, jim andrews <jand...@activepower.com> wrote:
>Scott Harper wrote:
>
>> Come Early, Be Loud, Stay Late, Wear Burnt Orange,
>

>You should be a little more concerned about your partner's needs.

That was'nt in my AIDS Awareness class.

harp
austin,tx

Mike Dahmus

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:37:08 GMT, scha...@cisco.com.ocsic (Scott

Harper) hired an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Your supposed to learn that in Golf. Like when your partner hits it in
the rough and you give him a "milligan".

Doug Sorensen

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35eb0b48...@news.io.com>,
mdahNO_%_SPAMmus@iNO_%_SPAMo.com says...

> On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:37:08 GMT, scha...@cisco.com.ocsic (Scott
> Harper) hired an infinite number of monkeys to write:

> >>You should be a little more concerned about your partner's needs.
> >
> >That was'nt in my AIDS Awareness class.
>
> Your supposed to learn that in Golf. Like when your partner hits it in
> the rough and you give him a "milligan".

I thought you were supposed to give him your shellaylee. I guess I should
have paid more attention in my AIDS awareness class.
--
Doug

Doug Sorensen

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35da0f9a.430007@news>, right...@you.com says...

> d-sor...@ti.com (Doug Sorensen) wrote:
> >Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> >schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> >My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):
>
> What shouldn't happen is you posting your ignorant uninformed drivel
> to this board.

Kewl! More .sig material.

> >UAB @ Neb.
> >Citadel @ Fla.
> >KSU's entire OOC Schedule
> >Toledo @ tOSU
>
> You obviously don't know how good Toledo is.

Yes I do. They suck.

> They're probably better
> than Missouri and WVU

No team that lost to Ball State 35-3 is worth a damn.

> >Furman @ Clemson
> >Miami(OH) @ UNC
>
> Well they both beat Va Tech last season. To quote Miami's coach (to
> UNC's new coach) "We're going to be better than you want us to be."

He was wrong. Utah 56 - Miami(OH) 3

> >WSU @ Boise State
>
> Did you bother to see who left from last season's WSU team? Besides
> tell Wisconsin that Boise St is a patsy.

They were blown out by CalSt-Northridge and Central Mich. The fact the UW
sucked somewhat less (their only decent win was Iowa) doesn't make Boise
good.

Your heavy MAC bias is hanging out all over the place.

Doug Sorensen

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
In article <35da287...@nntp.concentric.net>, er...@home.com says...

> Hey, you owe me.
>
> Eric
>
> "God bless his cotton pickin' maize and blue heart" -Ufer

Sorry. One should always give proper accreditation.
--
Doug

"You post a totally irrelavent point into a dicussion you weren't part
of, so crawl back into you toothless whore of a mother's womb and

incubate a brain. Ignorant piece of shit." - Eric

Gary McManus

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Brian Saunders wrote:

> Daryl D. Spillmann wrote:
>
> > jim andrews wrote:

> > > You should be a little more concerned about your partner's needs.
>
> > OK. I'll cook breakfast and make the bed.
>
> "I will do the dishes, while you go have some beeeeeeeeeeeer."
>
> (Sorry, but the station that carries Bob & Tom was off the air this
> morning, and I ran across that song while going through the other
> stations.)

It's always more pathetic if you have to explain it.

Gary McManus

Andre Ervin

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
> In article <35da0f9a.430007@news>, right...@you.com says...
> > d-sor...@ti.com (Doug Sorensen) wrote:
> > >Fair enough. I used that because someone had conveniently posted the B10
> > >schedules. There are plenty of examples of games that shouldn't happen.
> > >My list of games that shouldn't happen this year (In no order):
> >
> > What shouldn't happen is you posting your ignorant uninformed drivel
> > to this board.

> Kewl! More .sig material.
> > >
> > >UAB @ Neb.
> > >Citadel @ Fla.
> > >KSU's entire OOC Schedule
> > >Toledo @ tOSU
> >
> > You obviously don't know how good Toledo is.

> Yes I do. They suck.

Hi.

> > They're probably better
> > than Missouri and WVU

> No team that lost to Ball State 35-3 is worth a damn.

Hi.

> > >Furman @ Clemson
> > >Miami(OH) @ UNC
> >
> > Well they both beat Va Tech last season. To quote Miami's coach (to
> > UNC's new coach) "We're going to be better than you want us to be."

> He was wrong. Utah 56 - Miami(OH) 3

Fl00k!!!

> Your heavy MAC bias is hanging out all over the place.

This is a bad thing?
--
dre http://wcic.cioe.com/~dre

(Oh Deer Lored; I've just agreed with Scoffer!)

Doug Sorensen

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
In article <6rgnc0$f...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
says...
> Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
> > Your heavy MAC bias is hanging out all over the place.
> This is a bad thing?

Yes. Check your AIDS Awareness class notes.

--
Doug

"What shouldn't happen is you posting your ignorant uninformed drivel

to this board." - sKOFfer

Brian Saunders

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Gary McManus wrote:

> > "I will do the dishes, while you go have some beeeeeeeeeeeer."

> > (Sorry, but the station that carries Bob & Tom was off the air this
> > morning, and I ran across that song while going through the other
> > stations.)

> It's always more pathetic if you have to explain it.

So, you want me to admit that I like Paula Cole? OK -- I have all her
albums, and I find that underarm hair VERY sexy.

--
Brian Saunders saun...@ncsa.uiuc.edu

Jimmy A. Roberts-Miller

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
In article <MPG.1045f7191...@news.ti.com>, thus spake d-sor...@ti.com (Doug Sorensen):

>In article <6rgnc0$f...@mozo.cc.purdue.edu>, d...@expert.cc.purdue.edu
>says...
>> Doug Sorensen (d-sor...@ti.com) wrote:
>> > Your heavy MAC bias is hanging out all over the place.
>> This is a bad thing?
>
>Yes. Check your AIDS Awareness class notes.

Bait. The new Mac has no floppy and so cannot have unsafe sex.

Jammer Jim Roberts-Miller

--
Texas A&M University '89, '91
"Is there in truth no beauty?"

Jonathan P. Elders

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Doug Sorenson wrote:

> Rice isn't bad enough and Texas isn't good enough to put this game on the
> list. Hell, Rice had a much better record last year.

| /|
\_~WORM~

Sorry 'bout that - I didn't mean to be fishing here, Officer....