Conference OOC records

deem...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2008, 6:17:26 PM11/30/08

Okay, now that all OOC games...except one vs Hawaii....are done,
we can see how each of the Big 6 faired against each other with "bad
losses" against non-BCS teams.

ACC...15-8-2

2-0 vs Notre Dame
6-4 vs SEC
4-0 vs B-12
2-2 vs BE
1-1 vs P-10
0-1 vs B-10(11)

Bad losses...Maryland to MTSU and VT to ECU("iffy" bad
loss because ECU was decent)

Big-10(11)....6-7-5

1-2 vs ND
0-0 vs SEC (Thank Gawd for Bowel matchups)
1-1 vs B-12
2-1 vs BE
1-3 vs P-10
1-0 vs ACC

Bad losses...Illini to WMU(iffy), Mich to Toledo and Utah
(iffy), and Indy to BallSt(iffy) and CMU(iffy)

Big-12....7-8-2

0-0 vs ND
1-0 vs SEC
2-2 vs BE
3-0 vs P-10
1-1 vs B-10(11)
0-5 vs ACC

Bad losses.....A&M to Arky St and Iowa State to UNLV(iffy)

Big East....8-7-4

2-0 vs ND
1-1 vs SEC
2-2 vs B-12
0-0 vs P-10
1-2 vs B-10(11)
2-2 vs ACC

Bad losses....Cuse to Akron and Rutgers to Fresno(iffy)
and Navy(iffy)

Pac-10....6-8-9

1-2 vs ND
1-1 vs SEC
0-3 vs B-12
0-0 vs BE
3-1 vs B-10(11)
1-1 vs SEC

Bad losses....Oregon to Boise(iffy), OregSt to Utah(iffy),
Ariz to New Mex, Ariz St to UNLV(iffy), Stanf to TCU(iffy), UCLA to BYU
(iffy) and Fresno(iffy), WSU to Hawaii, and UW to BYU(iffy)

SEC....6-9-2

0-0 vs ND
0-1 vs B-12
1-1 vs BE
1-1 vs P-10
0-0 vs B-10(11)
4-6 vs ACC

Bad losses.....MissSt to LaTech and Tenn to Wyoming

Okay, the ACC did the best with the rest lagging behind. The
Pac-10s "bad losses" were because they tended to schedule good non-BCS
OOC.

And the most chickenous conference for not scheduling BCS
OOC?......The Big Televen with Indiana, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. They
had more than the others put together where LSU and Arizona join the
shameful group.

And a pre-emptive "FU" to any who point out I missed a game(s)
or that the Big 12 feasted on Wazzu and UDub. I donut care.

Jefferson N. Glapski

Nov 30, 2008, 7:42:50 PM11/30/08
<deem...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Okay, now that all OOC games...except one vs Hawaii....are done,
> we can see how each of the Big 6 faired against each other with "bad
> losses" against non-BCS teams.
>

> ACC...15-8-2
> 4-0 vs B-12

> Big-12....7-8-2
> 0-5 vs ACC

Okay, which is it?

deem...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2008, 7:49:06 PM11/30/08
On Nov 30, 7:42 pm, "Jefferson N. Glapski"
<jeffersonWE...@PENNSTATEglapski.com> wrote:
> <deemsb...@aol.com> wrote in message

0-5....FU!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward M. Kennedy

Dec 1, 2008, 1:00:45 PM12/1/08
The ACC beats itself up, but it's actually the best conference, as
Sagarin sez:

1 ATLANTIC COAST (A) = 79.07 78.88 ( 1) 12
2 BIG 12 (A) = 78.37 78.50 ( 2) 12
3 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 75.67 76.39 ( 3) 12
4 BIG EAST (A) = 74.95 74.02 ( 5) 8
5 BIG TEN (A) = 74.88 75.04 ( 4) 11
6 PAC-10 (A) = 72.92 72.27 ( 6) 10

--Tedward

deem...@aol.com

Dec 1, 2008, 1:15:45 PM12/1/08

Agreed. No really good teams, but about 10 decent ones. Makes
them easy to overlook.