WFDF approves the Flying Disc Association of the Islamic Republic of Iran as 77th national member

Unknown

Jan 29, 2018, 6:28:51 PM1/29/18
to All

The World Flying Disc Federation ("WFDF") is pleased to announce that its Congress has approved the Flying Disc Association of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FDAI) as its newest Member association, increasing WFDF's membership to 77 national member associations.

"We wholeheartedly welcome FDAI to the WFDF Flying Disc family as a new member from the Gulf region," commented WFDF President Robert "Nob" Rauch.  "We are pleased to expand our membership within the growing MENA region for disc sports, and we continue to work with several additional candidates from the region, acknowledging the importance of the sporting activities there. The Islamic Republic of Iran has a tremendous sporting culture and history and it is an important milestone to add Flying Disc sports to the portfolio of sports recognized in that country."

http://www.wfdf.org/news-media/news/press/2-official-communication/840-wfdf-approves-the-flying-disc-association-of-the-islamic-republic-of-iran-as-77th-national-member
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
* TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ - telnet://tequilamockingbirdonline.net

Unknown

Jan 31, 2018, 11:42:23 AM1/31/18
to All

The World Flying Disc Federation ("WFDF") is pleased to announce that its Congress has approved the Flying Disc Association of the Islamic Republic of Iran (FDAI) as its newest Member association, increasing WFDF's membership to 77 national member associations.

"We wholeheartedly welcome FDAI to the WFDF Flying Disc family as a new member from the Persian Gulf region," commented WFDF President Robert "Nob" Rauch.  "We are pleased to expand our membership within the growing MENA region for disc sports, and we continue to work with several additional candidates from the region, acknowledging the importance of the sporting activities there. The Islamic Republic of Iran has a tremendous sporting culture and history and it is an important milestone to add Flying Disc sports to the portfolio of sports recognized in that country."