International University Sports Federation (FISU) Recognizes WFDF for Flying Disc Sports

Unknown

May 24, 2017, 9:54:22 AM5/24/17
to All

The World Flying Disc Federation ("WFDF") is pleased to announce that the International University Sport Federation (the Fédération Internationale du Sport Universitaire, or FISU) has agreed to provide WFDF with the seal of a FISU recognised sport. The recognition was acknowledged in a letter sent by FISU President Oleg Matytsin (RUS) dated 22 May 2017.

"WFDF is extremely honored and pleased to obtain FISU recognition," stated WFDF President Robert "Nob" Rauch. "We appreciate the advice and encouragement provided by the respective FISU departments and we thank FISU President Oleg Matytsin, Secretary General Eric Saintrond, and WUC Director Paulo Ferrerira for their tremendous support. With the popularity and growth of Flying Disc sports at the university level around the world, and with the full support of our member national associations and several National University Sport Federations (NUSFs), we look forward to being able to formally contribute to the University sports movement."

http://www.wfdf.org/news-media/news/press/2-official-communication/810-international-university-sports-federation-fisu-recognizes-wfdf-for-flying-disc-sports
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
* TequilaMockingbird Online - Toms River, NJ - telnet://tequilamockingbirdonline.net