#58 isn't so bad...

Paul P

Aug 30, 2007, 3:09:22 PM8/30/07
http://flyersfieldhouse.blogspot.com/2007/08/top-75-sports.html

Way below Flip Cup and just over Tetherball.

Yeah, I don't know. Whatever. Slow day at work...

Paul P

izill...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2007, 1:08:12 AM8/31/07

Doesn't the government monitor your web usage? Get back to work!
Jude

tebewebb

Aug 31, 2007, 9:24:43 AM8/31/07

ya, man, do you like have a Google alert so every time ultimate is
mentioned anywhere in the blogosphere you get an instant email?

man, that's so lame, like spending hours reading repetitive AND
redundant posts by ulticritic, then going on to actually read crazy
frank's posts just in case he actually has a point.

man, i've got to stop doing that.

Stephen
DC Funk
formerly FoF, once Gun, permanently Happy

ps - #58 totally sucks, and he reams in his comment. you should be
outraged - if the opinions of a bozo mattered.

Paul P

Aug 31, 2007, 2:26:43 PM8/31/07
On Aug 31, 1:08 am, izillat...@gmail.com wrote:

> Doesn't the government monitor your web usage? Get back to work!
> Jude

Clearly, Jen isn't monitoring your internet usage. Aren't you supposed
to be running a business? Why didn't I see you at Potlatch?

Anyway, I'm on vacation starting today. Tons got done in my office
yesterday, lemmetellya...

Paul P

izill...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2007, 3:48:35 PM8/31/07
That's the beauty of being my own boss- All RSD, all day!
We were in Salt Lake for Isaiah's BMX Nationals race- First Potlatch
I've missed in 11 years.
My free advice... don't have kids, it ruins all your fun.

ulticritic

Aug 31, 2007, 6:40:48 PM8/31/07
On Aug 31, 9:24 am, tebewebb <tebew...@email.com> wrote:

> man, that's so lame, like spending hours reading repetitive AND
> redundant posts by ulticritic, then going on to actually read crazy
> frank's posts just in case he actually has a point.

sounds like someone is a little jealous that they dont get as much PT
(post time) here on rsd as me and frank.......you probably ride the
pine on the team you play ultimate on too.

> ps - #58 totally sucks, and he reams in his comment. you should be
> outraged - if the opinions of a bozo mattered.

first off 58th sounds about right to me.....maybe even a little
gracious. Yet your attitude is so telling of ultimate players in
general.....expressing "outrage" over the opinion of someone who you
claim to be a bozo. I assume that if ultimate made the top ten he
would be far from a bozo. So once again (redundant redundant)
perception IS reality......and i quote...."because hippies need a
place to go and not bother us normal folk". Dont think that the whole
artical was created just to slam ultimate......but do understand that
this is just how ultimate is percieved by "us normal folk". The irony
is that hippies dont even play ultimate any more........its just all
that sotg baggage you guys are luggin around.

And sure this guy may be a bozo but his random and arbitrary "most
popular sports list" is probably alot more accurate that the
delusional numbers that the upa is flourishing in its recent e-mail
newsletter.......being more popular than lax......c'mon now, thats
just a crock of shit.

So.....you can kid youselves into thinking that ultimate is at a
participatory level of "normal" sports and or express outrage over joe
publics perception of what ultimate is all about or you can push to
transform ultimate into a normal sport in which domatic social values
take a back seat to the unadultrated joy of pure competition, teamwork
and glory. Its your choice.

Joe Buck

Aug 31, 2007, 7:42:35 PM8/31/07
On Aug 31, 3:40 pm, ulticritic <t...@ec.rr.com> wrote:

> And sure this guy may be a bozo but his random and arbitrary "most
> popular sports list" is probably alot more accurate that the
> delusional numbers that the upa is flourishing in its recent e-mail
> newsletter.......being more popular than lax......c'mon now, thats
> just a crock of shit.

I researched some more facts for you, you ignorant hayseed.
Here goes. Straight from the North Carolina Department of Tourism.

1. In 1903 the Wright Brothers made the first successful powered
flight by man at Kill Devil Hill near Kitty Hawk. The Wright Memorial
at Kitty Hawks now commemorates their achievement. The Wright
brothers were born in Ohio, and did all their design and research in
Dayton. They chose North Carolina for their flight because there was
a hill, and it was windy, and the brothers were able to keep the
locals from interfering by mentioning that they might have seen
"spooky ghosts" somewhere near the testing ground.

2. North Carolina's state TV show is Wheel of Fortune.

3. North Carolina is the largest producer of sweet potatoes in the
nation.

4. The first English colony in America was located on Roanoke Island.
Walter Raleigh founded it. The colony mysteriously vanished with no
trace except for the word "Croatoan" scrawled on a nearby tree.

5. Krispy Kreme Doughnut was founded in Winston-Salem.

6. The first miniature golf course was built in Fayetteville.

7. The first state owned art museum in the country is located in
Raleigh. It showcased the world's third largest rubber band ball.

8. Pepsi was invented and first served in New Bern in 1898.

9. Andrew Jackson, seventh President of the United States, was born in
the Waxsaws area on the border of North and South Carolina. He is
generally regarded as our nation's dumbest president and was forced by
an act of Congress to remove no less than three rusting carriages from
the front lawn of the white house as well one ice box on the back
porch.

10. North Carolina leads the nation in furniture, tobacco, brick, and
textile production.

11. The average male resident over 19 has 17.37 teeth.

12. State Motto: Semper Ubi Sub Ubi (always wear under wear)

13. The General Assembly of 1987 adopted milk as the official state
beverage.

14. Babe Ruth once visited the state.

15. North Carolina has 1,500 lakes of 10 acres or more in size and
37,000 miles of fresh water streams.

Mike Gerics

Aug 31, 2007, 10:19:33 PM8/31/07
who's dick are you sucking in NC?

"Joe Buck" <bird...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ulticritic

Aug 31, 2007, 10:53:03 PM8/31/07
On Aug 31, 7:42 pm, Joe Buck <birdf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 31, 3:40 pm, ulticritic <t...@ec.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > And sure this guy may be a bozo but his random and arbitrary "most
> > popular sports list" is probably alot more accurate that the
> > delusional numbers that the upa is flourishing in its recent e-mail
> > newsletter.......being more popular than lax......c'mon now, thats
> > just a crock of shit.
>
> I researched some more facts for you, you ignorant hayseed.
> Here goes. Straight from the North Carolina Department of Tourism.

why is it that the truth infuriates you so joe buck and how is this
little fact sheet going to make ultimate any more legit than a
drinking game.......to us normal folk that is.

Frank Huguenard

Sep 1, 2007, 12:23:49 AM9/1/07
Keep drinking the kool-aid joe.

"ulticritic" <t...@ec.rr.com> wrote in message

Chuck Yu

Sep 1, 2007, 2:02:12 AM9/1/07

Hmm...Chess is listed twice...it's *that* good, eh?