Tally Classic Praise and Thanks

JS

Mar 8, 2009, 8:52:56 PM3/8/09
The Tally Classic was a fantastic tournament. Some of the reasons for
that were as follows.

Almost all of the fields were lined and regulation size and the grass
was super nice.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous all weekend.

The tournament had an ambitious format that was executed extremely
well. My team was never confused about where or when our next game
was, and everyone seemed to play the appropriate competition.

The party was fun, it seemed to me that only Florida teams went to the
party, but five bucks for one pitcher and then free refills on that
for the rest of the night was sweet.

On a more somber note, one of my teammates was seriously injured this
weekend, and a trainer was immediately available to assist. He was
incredibly professional and helpful and did a great job. I would also
like to thank the EMT from the maroon Full Tilt team and the paramedic
from Davidson for your help as well. The facilities personnel were
also immediately on hand to communicate our location with 911. They
met the ambulance at the complex entrance, and shuttled the paramedics
over as they arranged to get the ambulance onto the fields. The
helpfulness and professionalism displayed by everyone involved was
greatly appreciated, and I cannot thank you enough for everything you
did for my teammate.

Thank you, Florida State, for putting on a great tournament.

Justin Smith
Florida-High Level

luketimjohnson

Mar 9, 2009, 10:37:32 AM3/9/09
I would completely agree with the above. For a first tournament, you
guys did an amazing job with a format that was a bit crazy at first to
understand, but flowed well and gave teams great games all weekend.

Congrats to Notre Dame for taking the tournament and Michigan State
for keeping things as an all Great Lakes Regional affair.

-luke johnson
#21 north park

connor...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 3:50:59 PM3/9/09
Great Lakes, Great Times!

sam...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 4:02:31 PM3/9/09
Tally Classic was a really well tournament. I liked the format and I
really feel like it ensured great competition throughout the whole
weekend. It was also a really interesting experience to play with
active observer calls for the first time. Over all, a great
tournament.
Message has been deleted

nathan...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 4:14:45 PM3/9/09
I'd like to appologize about the post just made in my name. A drunk
friend of mine grabbed my computer.
Sorry all.

Nathan Bush